Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - (280 Views)

Kissing Newborn Babies Can Give Them Viral Meningitis - Medical Experts / COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG / Israeli Virus Not Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by Racoon(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2020
There was confusion on the whereabouts of the team after Ehanire told reporters that he preferred not to be asked where they were.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKMAY 25, 2020

Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire, has said he was at the airport to receive medical supplies from the China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) and not the Chinese medical experts.

The 15-man medical team from China had on April 8 arrived at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja in a chartered Air Peace aircraft.They were received by a delegation of the federal government and officials of the Chinese embassy.

Nigeria's Health Minister, Osagie Ehanire welcoming chinese doctors at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport
But speaking on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics, Ehanire said medical supplies from CCECC and the medical experts came in via same flight.

“We are taking part in a solidarity trial by the World Health Organization. About five states are taking part in the WHO trial.

“How long the Chinese medical experts are here, depends on the length of their visa.The Minister of Interior can have a better idea about that

“It is the medical supplies from the CCECC that I went to receive, not the Chinese medical experts who also came in via the same flight,” he said.SEE ALSOChinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed6 Comments2 Weeks Ago

There was confusion on the whereabouts of the team after Ehanire told reporters that he preferred not to be asked where they were.

Before then, Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information, had said the doctors had assisted in installing equipment in some isolation centres.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/25/i-was-airport-receive-medical-supplies-not-chinese-medical-experts-health-minister

Re: I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by thesicilian: 2:38pm On May 25, 2020
Lol. I love this country.
Re: I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by Racoon(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2020
After all the hype and lies about the alleged "Chinese Doctors" see how a whole minister of health and other govt official have been embarrassing this nation with incredibly stupid lies.
Re: I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by Chrisdre: 2:44pm On May 25, 2020
sad
Re: I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by Macphenson: 2:51pm On May 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by dangermouse(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2020
Kanu could be right afterall
Re: I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by KELVINXY: 2:55pm On May 25, 2020
i really dont know what to say again undecided

its like having the ability to lie randomly is part of the criteria in securing an appointment in this administration undecided
Re: I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by Karlifate: 2:58pm On May 25, 2020

There was CONFUSION on the whereabout of the team....

Too much confusion in this administration.

Re: I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by ukukaegbu(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2020
Lies up and down
Re: I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by blackboy(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2020
Accept this govt and their official are a bunch of liars. Pathological and shameless liars
Re: I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by yusufobinna1(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2020
Very useless people,lies upon lies.Its so unfortunate.
Re: I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by Racoon(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2020
blackboy:
Accept this govt and their official are a bunch of liars. Pathological and shameless liars
Simple! No truth @ all.
Seun Lalasticlala
Re: I Was At The Airport To Receive Medical Supplies, Not Chinese Medical Experts - by ladilawal82(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2020
Interesting undecided

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19: Please,who Can Explain This Discrepancy? / Fat Burner Herbs / Allergic Reaction Is Hurting Me...pls Wat Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.