Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Is No Body Donating To The Rivers State Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No Body Donating To The Rivers State Government? (362 Views)

Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No Body Donating To The Rivers State Government? by stanleyravos: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Greetings to all, since this issues of covid 19 I have not had of any individual or organization making any financial donation or health equipment to the Rivers State government, what's happening despite all the oil company in the state, salvation ministry, OPM and many individual with financial war chest, the one that baffled me the most is the Banks, in Anambra state Banks still make donation, please they should start donating if Wike will change his mind and lift the 24/7 curfew impose on choba, ozuoba.
Re: Why Is No Body Donating To The Rivers State Government? by blackboy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Opposition run state.

All the donations do you really think na charity?

Nothing goes for nothing.

At least those from international donors let it reach all and be used for its purpose
Re: Why Is No Body Donating To The Rivers State Government? by stanleyravos: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
blackboy:
Opposition run state.

All the donations do you really think na charity?

Nothing goes for nothing.

At least those from international donors let it reach all and be used for its purpose
at least the oil companies should at least do something

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Donating To The Rivers State Government? by Melezenawii: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
stanleyravos:
Greetings to all, since this issues of covid 19 I have not had of any individual or organization making any financial donation or health equipment to the Rivers State government, what's happening despite all the oil company in the state, salvation ministry, OPM and many individual with financial war chest, the one that baffled me the most is the Banks, in Anambra state Banks still make donation, please they should start donating if Wike will change his mind and lift the 24/7 curfew impose on choba, ozuoba.

Maybe ,no coverage...or the level of infections
Re: Why Is No Body Donating To The Rivers State Government? by stanleyravos: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
Melezenawii:

Maybe ,no coverage...or the level of infections
Anambra have no single case, the level of donations will chock you
Re: Why Is No Body Donating To The Rivers State Government? by AmTruth: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Maybe the government don't have good relationship with the supposed people that should donate.

My thinking anyway.
Re: Why Is No Body Donating To The Rivers State Government? by stanleyravos: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
AmTruth:
Maybe the government don't have good relationship with the supposed people that should donate.

My thinking anyway.
you are not far from the truth, because some time Wike pattern of government dey tire person, in other states shops in the street are still open for people to buy food, but did you know only this week he has come to choba twice , to stop people from selling food, Arms men block all the entries to all the commercial Bank in the areas and same person said the Banks must be open.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Should I Allow My Capital To Deplete? / COVID-19: Doctors In Nigeria Kick Against Inviting Chinese Medical Team / 5 Powerful Secrets Why FG Can't Defeat Boko Haram Terrorists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.