Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Thought I Was Going To Die, I Fought To Live" - Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Thought I Was Going To Die, I Fought To Live" - Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji, (210 Views)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Was Going To Die, I Fought To Live" - Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji, by MsDoris(f): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
"I thought I Was Going To Die, I fought To Live" - Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji, Shares Her Recovery Journey (photos)
Executive Director, @StandtoEndRape, Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi who tested positive for coronavirus has recounted her experience in isolation centre while battling with the virus in Nigeria.

This is coming after she was given a clean bill of health and discharged alongside 5 others on Monday, March 30.

Taking to her Twitter page to share her experience, Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi disclosed that she contracted the disease during a post-Commonwealth event in the United Kindgom.

Displaying various photographs of her ordeal in the Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, Oluwaseun in series of tweets shared her inspiring story.

See full story here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/03/i-thought-i-was-going-to-die-i-fought.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nlders Say The Stupidest Things & Feel Proud Of Themselves Afterwards? / Moderators Front Page. A Vital Information To Stay Safe / Coronavirus And Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.