Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,510 members, 7,958,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (84811 Views)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kalapizim:
Don't you see Nigerian troops also in the video ? the MT LB in the video firing alongside chadians trucks at BH positions belongs to Nigeria. There is a joint operation going on there with our military playing her part also with the MJTF

Information coming out of our own side of the Opfor is limited due to media blockages by Abuja so most people don't get information in real time.

The chadians are good no doubt and have told their own stories.

buhari/boko Haram sympathizer, we don ear you. NA has failed woefully in this war.

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by wyqay: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
As per Nigeria combatant something is fishing

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Kalapizim(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
buhari/boko Haram sympathizer, we don ear you. NA has failed woefully in this war.
Keep your dirty mouth shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Kalapizim(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

There's no Nigerian soldier in that video.
The screenshot has the person speaking surrounded by Nigeria military members.

look at the camoflage bro

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Elimon(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
This is barbaric, I condemn it, I condemn it, where is Annesty international.

Why not charge them to court or negotiate with them.

I call on the international community to investigate this barbaric act.

No value for human life. This guys remain innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.

Africa is really backward.
If I sound......no let me ooo

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by snitchbitch: 3:02am On Apr 02, 2020
The just removed General Adeniyi ( or something) was talking about the quality of weapons with our troops compared with those in the hands if boko boys.

Where is the $2.1billion dollars , money for buying weapons chopped by sambo dasuki? Where are our drones and fighter jets?

I learned one thing from watching too much of Hollywood films, to solve a crime , just follow the money. Who is giving boko guys money to buy guns? How do they get their supplies? Their shipments of guns, uniforms and armunitions didn't cross the seaports and pass through checkpoints on the road?

Don't worry, let's continue to be deceiving ourselves ehn!!!!! Evil thrives when good people fold their arms and don't do anything. When the guilty are being punished, the innocent too aren't spared.!!!

13 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by LivingSage: 3:11am On Apr 02, 2020
Kudos to Chad. Meanwhile, it's obvious Boko Haram sponsors, sympertizers are in Nigeria army. Because it still baffles me how Boko Haram can still be this strong. The sponsors should be among top rankings officers in Nigeria army if not, they should have been able to fish out who they are. They keep taunting the efforts and wastes lots of innocent vibrant, tireless Nigerian army.
Why is it always like this in Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by JonDon12: 6:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Its getting plain to see that Boko haram is being fuelled by their supporters among the nigerian populace. That's why Chad is having far greater success in fighting them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by F117nighthawk: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=BoboNkiti19 post=87998759]Una dey see am? Chadian president displaying true qualities of a leader, why won't his troops fight hard... Nigeria on the other hand keeps disgracing herself with lies and propaganda while ISWAP keep decimating our soldiers like grilled Suya... and the empty headed lifeless one in Aso rock doesn't even exist anymore, much less care about the welfare of his troops... even Chadian soldiers show more commitment and guts in dealing with Boko haram (who fear them so much). [/quote

Fact, can't add more
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by iammo(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2020
And to think Chad President and Buhari had ones battled each other as generals in the 70s, now buhari cant even step in a military fatigue any more
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Nigeriapen(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2020
After watching the video, I observe the Boko haram body status are slim and tall. We all know only one tribe fits this description. The Fulani shocked

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2020
Chadian president is not like one cluess president in the western part of Africa , claiming to be giant of Africa

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Passionate888: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2020
Jihad no be islamic word? Why people come dey say boko boys no dey follow slam head?

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by israelmao(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Buratai's continuous stay has been a source of demoralization and failure for our fighting soldiers his removal will be a good riddance for Nigeria Army to lift up to expectation.

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by olaolaking: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
Una dey see am? Chadian president displaying true qualities of a leader, why won't his troops fight hard... Nigeria on the other hand keeps disgracing herself with lies and propaganda while ISWAP keep decimating our soldiers like grilled Suya... and the empty headed lifeless one in Aso rock doesn't even exist anymore, much less care about the welfare of his troops... even Chadian soldiers show more commitment and guts in dealing with Boko haram (who fear them so much).
Did you read that boko ambushed and killed 90 Chadian soldiers? If that happens here, you would wail to high heavens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by lastempero: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
This is barbaric, I condemn it, I condemn it, where is Annesty international.

Why not charge them to court or negotiate with them.

I call on the international community to investigate this barbaric act.

No value for human life. This guys remain innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.

Africa is really backward.

Ok u said you are confirmed zombie.

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by ahmemmygrey(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Let's make money online this holiday 樂樂 with *LPV FORUM*
u can make 2k a day 14k a week 
Just inbox me with the word LINK to get started or join the group below
https:///GvnZ7En5cDzGTUdNCY1p2m
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by slimfit1(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2020
westerk:
Imagine if Chad had the kind of resources we had coupled with their battle hardened soldiers they would decimated bono haram a long time ago. These terrorists show no mercy and therefore deserve none. So over 60 nigerian troops were ambushed and no broadcast from Aso rock eulogising the sacrifice made by these brave soldiers, hence u begin to understand why d average nigerian is not patriotic and doesn't consider nigeria worth dying for. Kudos to the Chadian troops . Hit them harder that way they would know what await them whenever they attack your troops. That's one thing i love about the Israelis, their response is always a 1,000 times heavier whenever they retaliate.

Chad i'm sure has better equipment.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Blueelf: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:
You're Killing allah's Representatives On Earth Right, Continue..

Are you being sarcastic angry?
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by gurunlocker: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2020
I saw the picture online where their President lead the war.....

Not Audio war leading from some President grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2020
What Nigerian Army cannot do.........
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by oje20(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Nice one ooooo....chadian.....may all this boko whatever die by fire
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by gambia(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2020
The truth is Boko haram has come to stay, Its high time we realize that.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by beejay85: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2020
BenedictStinson:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/385310-video-chadian-troops-batter-boko-haram-terrorists-shekau-consoles-fighters.html
Idris derby can be very ruthless when he chooses to...
Shekau thinks he is dealing with his naija NE brodas

4 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
Una dey see am? Chadian president displaying true qualities of a leader, why won't his troops fight hard... Nigeria on the other hand keeps disgracing herself with lies and propaganda while ISWAP keep decimating our soldiers like grilled Suya... and the empty headed lifeless one in Aso rock doesn't even exist anymore, much less care about the welfare of his troops... even Chadian soldiers show more commitment and guts in dealing with Boko haram (who fear them so much).
I see what u did. Our president weak pass woman sef
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Iceberg3: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2020
El.sudanu will not be happy with this, walai gaskiya
His erus will sympathise with him sef
grin

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by anonimi: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.