Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (84427 Views)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Alaye @agentnairaland has suddenly gone mute again as usual ...

Thats what you do when your bigot head has been shamed and defeated ... just like you did pn another thread

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verse 4

(4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way.

Now give me a verse from Holy Bible that says WE SHOULD KILL MUSLIMS That's all
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

FROM THAT VERSES YOU SHOWN, IS THERE ANYONE JUST SINGLE ONE THAT INSTRUCTED US TO KILL MUSLIMS, OR KILL ANYONE THAT ABANDONED CHRISTIANITY FOR ISLAM, FIGHT FOR GOD, DON'T MAKE FRIENDS WITH MUSLIM... Just Show me any verse from it please because I don't have time to read all that

Or better still let's do comparison I'll be showing you from Quran what allah said you should do and you'll be showing me from Bible a related verse

Now Let's Start...

Lol... see this idiot..

I even bolded each caption for you along with chapters and verses...

Youre asking me where it says christains kill moslems? Thats one of the reasons i said you lack understanding of your religion...
There was no islam during the time bible was written...

Islam came long after Christianity... thats why you cant see where the bible mention muslims... hope u will not forget that one again... ode

No wonder you were confused and took a year to respond... i knew it was a suckerpunch which u never expected and can never recover from...
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Lol... see this idiot..

I even bolded each caption for you along with chapters and verses...

No wonder you were confused and took a year to respond... i knew it was a suckerpunch which u never expected and can never recover from...

YOU SAID CONFUSED!!! Hehehehehe We're still coming back on that, I'LL SHOW YOU CONFUSION VERSES IN QURAN As in how ur allah was so confused including his messenger in person of LATE SLAVE, ILLITERATE, R@PIST, WOMANIZER, FATHER OF MANY WIVES, WARLORD, CRIMINAL, CHILD ABUSER MUHAMMAD ....

BEFORE THEN, DON'T WAVE THIS

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

YOU SAID CONFUSED!!! Hehehehehe We're still coming back on that, I'LL SHOW YOU CONFUSION VERSES IN QURAN As in how ur allah was so confused including his messenger in person of LATE SLAVE, ILLITERATE, R@PIST, WOMANIZER, FATHER OF MANY WIVES, WARLORD, CRIMINAL, CHILD ABUSER MUHAMMAD ....

BEFORE THEN, DON'T WAVE THIS

Youre asking me where it says christains kill moslems? Thats one of the reasons i said you lack understanding of your religion...
There was no islam during the time bible was written... the bible only mentioned that a comforter is coming which turns out to be the last prophet S.A.W ...

Islam came long after Christianity... thats why you cant see where the bible mention muslims... hope u will not forget that one again... ode
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

There was no islam during the time bible was written... 

JESUS CHRIST... You said there was no Islam during bla bla bla...

BUT QURAN SAID ABRAHAM WAS THE FIRST MUSLIM

Surah Ali 'Imran 3:67

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian; he
was a Muslim, wholly devoted to God. And he
certainly was not amongst those who associate others with Allah in His divinity.

The Question is what is the HOLY BOOK Abraham was using then since he was a Muslim??
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by dr4dre: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chadian armies and Nigerian armies should attack them simultaneously, may be we can wipe those motherfucker once and for all.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by dr4dre: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chadian armies and Nigerian armies should attack them simultaneously, may be we can wipe out those motherfucker once and for all.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by jaja2019(f): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
hmmm
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

There was no islam during the time bible was written... the bible only mentioned that a comforter is coming which turns out to be the last prophet S.A.W ...

So to answer where it's written in Bible that kill Muslim since Abraham was THE first Muslim, another even said ADAM was the first Muslim what you'll said is Muhammad was HOLY SPIRIT Jesus Christ promised... Nawa ooo

Spirit Don't Die, Muhammad Died From Poisonous Food He Ate, Just Imagine..

Infact Quran Said He'll Stand Before Jesus Christ On The Judgement Day...

Oga Slave, You Need To Enlighten Your Imam, Muhammad Was Not the Holy Spirit Jesus Christ promised ok
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
OGA SLAVE HazzanTazzan, I'm waiting for you nah..

Surat Blind, Cripple, Deaf And Dumb Not Allowed This Time Around ooo grin
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by vr0xen: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hausa:
Where have you seen a major general going to a war front before? Is this even possible?

i tire 4 tyup, you retire from combat at COLONEL and before u see a col 2km from the front it is a serious war
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

So to answer where it's written in Bible that kill Muslim since Abraham was THE first Muslim, another even said ADAM was the first Muslim what you'll said is Muhammad was HOLY SPIRIT Jesus Christ promised... Nawa ooo

Spirit Don't Die, Muhammad Died From Poisonous Food He Ate, Just Imagine..

Infact Quran Said He'll Stand Before Jesus Christ On The Judgement Day...

Oga Slave, You Need To Enlighten Your Imam, Muhammad Was Not the Holy Spirit Jesus Christ promised ok

Ure confused... where in my response did i say holy spirit? Check again you deluded bigot...

Comforter... not holy spirit. Na christains turn am to holy spirit
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:
OGA SLAVE HazzanTazzan, I'm waiting for you nah..

Surat Blind, Cripple, Deaf And Dumb Not Allowed This Time Around ooo grin

Fool... i was attending to business... im not on nairaland's payroll like u
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

JESUS CHRIST... You said there was no Islam during bla bla bla...

BUT QURAN SAID ABRAHAM WAS THE FIRST MUSLIM

Surah Ali 'Imran 3:67

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian; he
was a Muslim, wholly devoted to God. And he
certainly was not amongst those who associate others with Allah in His divinity.

The Question is what is the HOLY BOOK Abraham was using then since he was a Muslim??

If he wasnt a jew and a christain, what else could he be by birth or creation?

Im done with you today mofo... already clipped you with the 2 questions i asked and earlier which u cldnt respond to or defend...

Cheers
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

If he wasnt a jew and a christain, what else could he be by birth or creation?

Im done with you today mofo... already clipped you with the 2 questions i asked and earlier which u cldnt respond to or defend...

Cheers

Confused Slave, So you can't defend ur quran, hehehehehe Abraham was a Muslim Oh my God grin
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Kachi11061998(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is a country that values the lives of her soldiers unlike Nigeria where they would tell you that Boko Haram killed "only 70" soldiers as if they were not human beings. Buhari was a soldier but instead of heading the Nigerian Army, he chose to be the Minister of Petroleum.

Kudos to the President wey Sabi������
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Fool... i was attending to business... im not on nairaland's payroll like u

Slave don change the discussion.. Check my profile to know much about me.. I'm not in ur ZOOGERIA to enlighten you on religious matter is why I am here. This is the TRUTH
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Efegoma(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
God bless the terminators of Boko Haram and Punish their sympathizers. God and you know them.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Ure confused... where in my response did i say holy spirit? Check again you deluded bigot...

John 14:26 King

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Your imam told you that Holy Spirit is not comforter but Muhammad right, because your prophet was an illiterate who couldn't read and write does it mean that you his followers must be illiterate as well?? Are of bunch of the same rubbish and silly?? Why not seek knowledge.. Telling me that Muhammad was the comforter Holy Spirit..

Or do you mean Muhammad the comforter consoling his great grand daughter pvssy Aisha at the age of 6 right grin
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Orlatunday11(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
for the 1st time shakau feel he fight or infight with military
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Realadey(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Na Chad bi dat oooo, wetin our leaders dey do here,dem dey waste soldiers lives here
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by nkem12345(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is why Nigeria will never win the war. We are not born and bred in the deserts like the chadians.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by petitejolie(f): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Buhari and his allies won’t be happy with this news o. Bokoharam fear Chadian army cos this ones are very rugged. This further shows that we have bokoharam sympathizers in Nigeria
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Legendguru: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Ordinary Chad...what has happened to our military?

They are shooting people in warri
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by topstone4: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
Una dey see am? Chadian president displaying true qualities of a leader, why won't his troops fight hard... Nigeria on the other hand keeps disgracing herself with lies and propaganda while ISWAP keep decimating our soldiers like grilled Suya... and the empty headed lifeless one in Aso rock doesn't even exist anymore, much less care about the welfare of his troops... even Chadian soldiers show more commitment and guts in dealing with Boko haram (who fear them so much).

And to think TIGRITIS cursed himself and his destiny to defend buhari's shameful leadership. I doubt if he will be willing to curse himself again now. grin grin grin
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by maiunguwar: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
LivingSage:
Kudos to Chad. Meanwhile, it's obvious Boko Haram sponsors, sympertizers are in Nigeria army. Because it still baffles me how Boko Haram can still be this strong. The sponsors should be among top rankings officers in Nigeria army if not, they should have been able to fish out who they are. They keep taunting the efforts and wastes lots of innocent vibrant, tireless Nigerian army.
Why is it always like this in Nigeria angry
Buratai is from Borno state.Most likely a boko sympathizer.Notice the speed he used in relieving the General who spoke against the poor quality arms available to soldiers in the frontlines

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Muhammad The Comforter grin Please Don't Forget To Ask For Your Camel Urine It's Very Important
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
KILL EM ALL. ANYWHERE YOU SEE EM JIHADIST WASTE EM ALLLLLLLL
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by Origin(f): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Food for thought on the Chadian victory....

The ant that is eating the leaf is on the leaf - a mole on the Nigerian side.

This isolation will expose some people- lack of movement and scarciy of food will make some people stand out.

Are the BH sponsors affected by this COVID
Re: Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) by supercase1(m): 1:05am On Apr 07, 2020
snitchbitch:
The just removed General Adeniyi ( or something) was talking about the quality of weapons with our troops compared with those in the hands if boko boys.

Where is the $2.1billion dollars , money for buying weapons chopped by sambo dasuki? Where are our drones and fighter jets?

I learned one thing from watching too much of Hollywood films, to solve a crime , just follow the money. Who is giving boko guys money to buy guns? How do they get their supplies? Their shipments of guns, uniforms and armunitions didn't cross the seaports and pass through checkpoints on the road?

Don't worry, let's continue to be deceiving ourselves ehn!!!!! Evil thrives when good people fold their arms and don't do anything. When the guilty are being punished, the innocent too aren't spared.!!!
what u request for is a very very complex chain,even the CIA and FBI dare not go too deep into that issue u know why?the main engine of jihadi groups are Sunni Muslims countries they are all juhadi sympatisers e.g Saudi Arabia Qatar uae turkey etc if the USA really mean the war on terror that means America must deciminate these countries which would surely result to terrible global consequences and affect the world economy balance.the best strategy is to continue to kill their armed combatant jihadis that's why it's a saying
War on terror won't end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.