Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Amazon KDP Mentor Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon KDP Mentor Needed. (885 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Online Business(es) Mentor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon KDP Mentor Needed. by Teel012(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good day people, please i need an Amazon KDP mentor. I'm not rich, so I can't pay for a mentorship programme.
I will appreciate your mentorship and you get a percentage of my earnings for a period of time we agree on. Kindly reply here or whatsapp. My number is below.
Pls help me gain something worth it this quarantine period.
Re: Amazon KDP Mentor Needed. by Undissputed(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Teel012:
Good day people, please i need an Amazon KDP mentor. I'm not rich, so I can't pay for a mentorship programme.
I will appreciate your mentorship and you get a percentage of my earnings for a period of time we agree on. Kindly reply here or whatsapp. My number is below.
Pls help me gain something worth it this quarantine period.

Nobody will teach you as much as you can learn from Google. I started from scratch and I passionately used Google and YouTube to search for information I need. There are millions of informative article guides and videos that will teach you all you need to become a big time publisher. You just need to ask a lot of questions and refuse to settle for less.
Re: Amazon KDP Mentor Needed. by Teel012(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Undissputed:

Nobody will teach you as much as you can learn from Google. I started from scratch and I passionately used Google and YouTube to search for information I need. There are millions of informative article guides and videos that will teach you all you need to become a big time publisher. You just need to ask a lot of questions and refuse to settle for less.

Same thing. I need somebody who can answer the questions I ask with personal experience, not some online article.
Re: Amazon KDP Mentor Needed. by Mathseun: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Send me a WhatsApp message 08102231933

(1) (Reply)

Online Money Tools Super Market (boys Shop Rite ) / Shop For Your Essentials Online Via E Dey Shop Trade Fair / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.