Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (85273 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by OttHin: 2:37am On Apr 02, 2020

but make person follow reason am with me here, atleast once in a while america and the rest dey snap pics of their own people infected with the virus show the world, why is our own different and so special.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by travelland(f): 2:40am On Apr 02, 2020
shogsman:

With the unavailability of resources and Nigerians ignorance and lackadaisical attitude towards this issue don't make fun of those world powers yet because Nigeria might experience worse.

First case in Iran= Feb 21

First case in Nigeria= Feb 25

When will your prediction come to pass?

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by travelland(f): 2:53am On Apr 02, 2020
salford1:

They are not cursed but are doing more testing than alot of countries.

110,000 infected people in 3 days in alarming despite the lockdown. I feel this covid19 is a biological weapon. If US are using Chinese testing kits, they might be compromised.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Cousin9999: 4:59am On Apr 02, 2020
All foreigners.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by franugo(m): 5:16am On Apr 02, 2020
lmm4real:
Wait a whole 23 new cases, shit done serious o undecided

Na every blessed day una dey shout shiit is serious... lipsrsealed
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by OhiOfIhima: 5:50am On Apr 02, 2020
EBUBS:
It'll not kill us. Let's try to stay positive

For sure, this tins was just a mild fever... Agbo Iya Bashira go knack am commot sharperly.

Coro no be death sentence, stay positive n observe personal hygiene!
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by InvestorDean: 5:52am On Apr 02, 2020
lonelydora:
AIT News said 179 cases oo

Nigeria is a funny place.

You asked people to stay at home. Same you are asking people to come out and queue for relief cash/gifts. Smh!!

AIT... THAT SHIT DON SPOIL... IT SEES JUST THE FUTURE AND THE PAST... IF YOU WANT NEWS NO GO THERE...

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by leosahm(m): 5:56am On Apr 02, 2020
china should be banned from all engagement with other countries......
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by InvestorDean: 5:58am On Apr 02, 2020
OttHin:

but make person follow reason am with me here, atleast once in a while america and the rest dey snap pics of their own people infected with the virus show the world, why is our own different and so special.

NOBODY WANTS TO RISK IT... HAVE THAT PICTURES OF INFECTED NIGERIAN PEOPLE CAN INFECT YOU...

Our government ehhh... na to dey use EBOLA virus picture dey do advert for CORONA...
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by MrBONE2(m): 6:12am On Apr 02, 2020
lonelydora:
AIT News said 179 cases oo

Nigeria is a funny place.

You asked people to stay at home. Same you are asking people to come out and queue for relief cash/gifts. Smh!!

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by MrBONE2(m): 6:13am On Apr 02, 2020
EBUBS:
It'll not kill us. Let's try to stay positive

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by EBUBS(m): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2020
wonder233:
My take: it is futile expending valuable resources and energy trying to prevent it's spread. The only way this can go away is when a cure is found and/or a vaccine developed.
The sheer ease of transmission and infection makes mockery of all these "quarantine", "isolation", "social distancing" and other terminologies brandished by authorities as a way of demonstrating they are doing something.
How long will national economies and the general world economy sustain a lock down? 2weeks?, 1month? 3months?
Like malaria and HIV, corona is something we all have to come to terms with as another disease that has come to stay. All these initial gra gra of locking down will soon fizzle out.
In essence face mask and gloves should become a norm while we move on with life... You no well
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by AngelicBeing: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2020
BruncleZuma:

[img]https://media1./images/8e37a33c823145f9cbccc2c92ba820ae/tenor.gif[/img]
Hahaha, don't mind the mugu, he has been denied western visas several times, he is well known at the travel section, your gif response to him cracked me up cheesy
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2020
timesup234:
You guys are clowns. This got nothing to do with the kind of government. America, Canada are now looking like third world shitholes with piles of dead bodies everywhere. In fact they have always been shitholes but the average nigeria is brainwashed to think we have it bad here when nigeria is the best and most developed country in the world. Western societies living under a bubble.

Keep beating up your chest...
I'd advise you don't beat it so hard that it would cause u a disaster.

You 're simply a clown!
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2020
timesup234 [s:
post=88002097]You guys are clowns. This got nothing to do with the kind of government. America, Canada are now looking like third world shitholes with piles of dead bodies everywhere. In fact they have always been shitholes but the average nigeria is brainwashed to think we have it bad here when nigeria is the best and most developed country in the world. Western societies living under a bubble.[/s]
As long as it's from you, it belongs here.

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2020
I have read on the forum many Akwa Ibom indigenes complaining about the lackadaisical attitude of their government over this Covid 19.

Funny enough, they had no confirmed case.

They entered the ring in one day with 5 cases.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Legacyy(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2020
big lies there are no such news in akwa ibom and am beginning to come to the conclusion that you guys are using this pandermic as an avenue for extorting money.if what u guys said is true why have we not heard it over here or are the victims invisible,to be precise this politicians are clowns must they joke over everything.it is only God that will help this country,una no well make una come chop money
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Legacyy(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Naughtysite:
I have read on the forum many Akwa Ibom indigenes complaining about the lackadaisical attitude of their government over this Covid 19.

Funny enough, they had no confirmed case.

They entered the ring in one day with 5 cases.
oga dont believe them o
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by levite247: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2020
wonder233:
My take: it is futile expending valuable resources and energy trying to prevent it's spread. The only way this can go away is when a cure is found and/or a vaccine developed.
The sheer ease of transmission and infection makes mockery of all these "quarantine", "isolation", "social distancing" and other terminologies brandished by authorities as a way of demonstrating they are doing something.
How long will national economies and the general world economy sustain a lock down? 2weeks?, 1month? 3months?
Like malaria and HIV, corona is something we all have to come to terms with as another disease that has come to stay. All these initial gra gra of locking down will soon fizzle out.
am on the opinion that we all go out and face this. After one month out break 98% will survive, and the economy will bounce back. The consiquences of this tolal lock down will be worse than the casualties of SARS-COV-2.

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Aweja: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2020
Please Nigerians we have to be very careful now cos I received one information today that face mask that brought to Nigeria was tested positive of coronavirus I don't know may be the information is genius or not, but we need to be very careful of using face mask
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Shuraimy(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Na wa ooooo.
May Almighty Allah continues to protect us ���

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Weirdgee: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Delta state is God's own state.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by BruncleZuma: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, don't mind the mugu, he has been denied western visas several times, he is well known at the travel section, your gif response to him cracked me up cheesy

This man, how have you been...you no dey post memes again?

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by bestabigaelever(f): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Bolowolowo:
Osun needs a total lockdown. Now is the best time to do it before things get out of control.
We now in total lockdown
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by lmm4real: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2020
franugo:

Na every blessed day una dey shout shiit is serious... lipsrsealed

Haba 23 once no shock you.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2020
mooremoney:
God please come to our rescue. We can't do this on our own.

God has not found the cure
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by pappyrado: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2020
I pray these numbers government is reporting is not *3 already. May God save us from this corona.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by olumide4christ: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
ttmacoy:

The only thing I will say is stop watching cnn.

I won't...you can keep on watching Fox News and AIT only.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by ttmacoy: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hahaha @ AIT

I don’t watch any mainstream media as they are all biased and report lots of lies or partial truths, and this is both left and right.

I especially can’t stand CNN not just because of the Trump bashing but I don’t need to listen to the same thing 30 times in 1 hour to get it. Repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat, nah I can’t do that.

I noticed my anxiety dropped and I had peace of mind when I stopped watching the news and went about my daily business, and many many Americans have tuned off the news as well. In a country of over 300million, CNN can only boast of under 1m views, that is proof people are tired of all the constant barrage of so called instant news.

Have you noticed the trend where all the left leaning media will report news all quoting the same mysterious unnamed source? Or they will quote another media eg NY Times who’s story is based on an unnamed source which means none of them actually spoke to this source, but that doesn’t stop them blasting it as headline news in the desperate attempt to report quickly.

Anyway we are all in this together, stay safe and let’s not allow self serving politicians and media to divide us, it only benefits them.

olumide4christ:

I won't...you can keep on watching Fox News and AIT only.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by AngelicBeing: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
BruncleZuma:

This man, how have you been...you no dey post memes again?
Hian, l dey kamkpe, how your side, l trust you are fine and safe cheesy

Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by 77up(m): 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bolowolowo:
Osun needs a total lockdown. Now is the best time to do it before things get out of control.
Already on lockdown.
Re: 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases by shogsman(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
ttmacoy:
Because they are ramping up testing, most of the infected will recover.

I assure if Nigeria starts proper testing the numbers will be way way higher than what is reported.

Of course I know

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly / Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)