Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency (20646 Views)

Moves To Save Obaseki By Presidency Flops / 1,500 Landed Properties In Dubai Owned By Nigerians Discovered By Presidency / DSS Speaks On Plot By Presidency To Sack DSS DG, Yusuf Bichi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by dukeprince50: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2020
dominique:

It's a scam, not different from those flip cash investment scams where they'll tell you that you can use 10k to get 20k. Disregard such message and report the page before someone falls victim
why don't u just delete the picture from his post, Not everybody will scroll to the second page and confirm the news, people will still fall victim here.
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by Itemmanu: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
why don't u just delete the picture from his post, Not everybody will scroll to the second page and confirm the news, people will still fall victim here.
[/s]
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6382685_img20171209044207_jpeg2ed13ca3c8c459a80b69f26d40b92bb5
shut the damn crap!...

irredeemable simpletons like you are the reason the shithole is beyond redemption......

blind as bat, barbaric cretin!

bring it on fool...you just met your match....
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by anonimi: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Seenyo:
shut the damn crap!...
irredeemable simpletons like you are the reason the shithole is beyond redemption......
blind as bat, barbaric cretin!
bring it on fool...you just met your match....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10718041_igboneverwrestlewithapig_jpeg321c2908f3c4ace82ec6fbdbb20fa499

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by Abcrobert(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2020
DOWNLOAD THE COVID-19 NIGERIA ANDROID APP
Get "
- Latest Trending News on Covid-19 in Nigeria
-Live Stats
-Online Test
- Videos
- State Helpline Directories
- Safety Tips
- And much more

Downoad app here: https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1f6h0OTH7ZlWmOWyR0iuBHfUjBajurAkq

Please Note:

This app is in line with the directive of WHO to help fight the COVID-19 outbreak.

It's not a form of fraud or to hack your personal details.

Contributor: https://smartrobtech.com/

Please feel free to send in a feedback to help improve it.

We shall WIN
Once again
Stay Safe.

Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2020
dcrown13:

Stop hating for few seconds and see how it feels

Oga it is clear that you guys are paid hacks with only one response. GIVE A RECORD OF HIS ACHIEVEMENTS INSTEAD.
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by BIAFRAisBURIED: 7:34am On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
1TRUEEGOD:

[/b]AND YOUR QUESTION IS??

I'LL ANSWER THEN YOU'LL TELL US HOW MUCH THEY PAY YOU FOR ALL THIS

FOOL SELLING FUTURE OF YOUR GENERATION FOR PEANUTS.

500 VENTILATORS FOR 200 MILLION PEOPLE AND YOU'RE HERE SPILLING RUBBISH !!!

TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WORTH DUDE, N200 ?? POVERTY HUH

DONKEY WISE UP!! [b]
[/s]

SHOW ME YOUR USELESS PRESIDENT ELSEWHERE IN ANY COUNTRY THAT HAS DONE WELL AND HIS ACTIONS (REACTIVE OR PROACTIVE) ARE YIELDING THE EXPECTED RESULT
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by Bluntemperor: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2020
LivingSage:
Okay
You need to try very much more

Yeah,i love your style of criticism.
People up me are just breeding hates for the president.Tell what he did right and the others he did wrong.Tell him how he can make Nigeria a better place for us.
Let us ask the President-how many have benefited from the Funds provided by the Fed.govt on this Covid-19 and what are the yardsticks to benefits?
How much has the individuals and Private Sectors Contributed and who and who care Beneficiaries?. What we learned is one Minister of Emergency and Social-is currently distributing money and food at Abuja.Is that the basis of sharing Fund?.
Mr President,please choose competent Nigerians that can move things fast as we don't want the bad experience of China,Italy Iran and Spain.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by 1TRUEEGOD: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:
[s][/s]

SHOW ME YOUR USELESS PRESIDENT ELSEWHERE IN ANY COUNTRY THAT HAS DONE WELL AND HIS ACTIONS (REACTIVE OR PROACTIVE) ARE YIELDING THE EXPECTED RESULT

[/b]� like covik one nine

DUDE YOU'RE DONE FOR, HAHAHA

THE POVERTY PSYCHOLOGY WORKED FINE ON YOU

[b]

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by jaxxy(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2020
I’m surprised they didn’t add Buhari washed hands and media aide posted it online for Nigerians. Lol

The Truth is the Government is not yet serious

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by moseslarry(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:

LIKE YOUR AUDIO FUCKING BRAIN

You this guy are you ok? You keep defending this idiot of a president, your principal up and down. To you, is this what we deserve as a good governance? Major Gen buhari himself knows he is a monumental failure. Im so ashamed of you that you still scamper around to defend this failure personified president, guess failure is also in your bloodstream. I hate buhari, in fact I don't know what I can use to deal with him for being so corrupt and useless. What I know is, AFFLICTION MUST NOT RISE AGAIN, we have to endure the remaining years for his tenure to finish and use our eagle high to pick a better person in next election.
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by AmTruth: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Good work Mr President.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by Karmaisme(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Even if he did better than this, you I'll never appreciate it.
You already programmed to detest him.
You've already program yourself to accept mediocrity as good governance.
Its well.
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by koffsman(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2020
Aswear kills faster than bros Corona
Martinola:

The most unfortunate thing that can befall anyone is to be a poor citizen of dis sheethole.
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by executive12: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Yeah right. The only thing Buhari is doing is hiding at home. Buhari is definitely not fit for leadership. Very useless man.
Trump is showing leadership, addressing Americans every day. Buhari should resign so that Nigeria can move forward.
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by nedekid: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Mad Presidency!
See what my person sent to me from the US and thanking Donald Trump.
Meanwhile in Nigeria, suffering and smiling.

Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by nedekid: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Even if he did better than this, you I'll never appreciate it.

You already programmed to detest him.
Continue celebrating mediocrity by buhari, after all me are all in this together. My bro just sent this to me and thanking his president, Donald Trump.

Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by Moryle: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2020
It's a pity. A government that allowed the virus to spread because of personal and selfish reasons is now writing episode of achievement.

May God help this country
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by BIAFRAisBURIED: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2020
1TRUEEGOD:

[/b]� like covik one nine

DUDE YOU'RE DONE FOR, HAHAHA

THE POVERTY PSYCHOLOGY WORKED FINE ON YOU

[b]

YOU HAVE NO ANSWER.....YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAIURE

JUST LIKE BUHARI IS A FAILURE IN SO MANY AREAS OR ISSUES, YOU TOO ARE A FAILURE.

BUT ON THIS ISSUE OF CORONAVIRUS, INSTEAD OF SOME NIGERIANS TO SUPPORT THE GOVT AND CRITICIZE OBJECTIVELY, YOU WILL SEE THEM PRAYING FOR THE CORONAVIRUS TO SPREAD SO AS TO BLAME IT ON THE GOVT. THEY REJOICE IN PAINS AND DEATH OF OTHER NIGERIANS.

WHEN A THREAD ABOUT PAINS AND DEATH OF NIGERIANS OR ARMY IS OPENED, YOU WILL SEE THEM IN THOUSANDS COMMENTING TRASH, IN FACT THE PAGES MAY GET TO 15 TO 20 PAGES BUT CHECK ON THE THREAD ON ANYTHING GOOD, O MY GOD, MAY BE 2 TO 5 PAGES AND STILL THEY WILL STILL CRITICIZE THE GOVT

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS, KNOW THIS TODAY, GOD MADE HIM TO BE THE PRESIDENT TO PUNISH SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND SOME POLITICIANS, JUST LIKE HE DID TO THE ISREALITES
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by FLYFIRE(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Abcrobert:
DOWNLOAD THE COVID-19 NIGERIA ANDROID APP
Get "
- Latest Trending News on Covid-19 in Nigeria
-Live Stats
-Online Test
- Videos
- State Helpline Directories
- Safety Tips
- And much more

Downoad app here: https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1f6h0OTH7ZlWmOWyR0iuBHfUjBajurAkq

Please Note:

This app is in line with the directive of WHO to help fight the COVID-19 outbreak.

It's not a form of fraud or to hack your personal details.

Contributor: https://smartrobtech.com/

Please feel free to send in a feedback to help improve it.

We shall WIN
Once again
Stay Safe.

Please take this DOWN NOW if you did not have any permission to any logo
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by Abasilim: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=BIAFRAisBURIED post=88011688]

YOU HAVE NO ANSWER.....YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAIURE

JUST LIKE BUHARI IS A FAILURE IN SO MANY AREAS OR ISSUES, YOU TOO ARE A FAILURE.

BUT ON THIS ISSUE OF CORONAVIRUS, INSTEAD OF SOME NIGERIANS TO SUPPORT THE GOVT AND CRITICIZE OBJECTIVELY, YOU WILL SEE THEM PRAYING FOR THE CORONAVIRUS TO SPREAD SO AS TO BLAME IT ON THE GOVT. THEY REJOICE IN PAINS AND DEATH OF OTHER NIGERIANS.

WHEN A THREAD ABOUT PAINS AND DEATH OF NIGERIANS OR ARMY IS OPENED, YOU WILL SEE THEM IN THOUSANDS COMMENTING TRASH, IN FACT THE PAGES MAY GET TO 15 TO 20 PAGES BUT CHECK ON THE THREAD ON ANYTHING GOOD, O MY GOD, MAY BE 2 TO 5 PAGES AND STILL THEY WILL STILL CRITICIZE THE GOVT

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS, KNOW THIS TODAY, GOD MADE HIM TO BE THE PRESIDENT TO PUNISH SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND SOME POLITICIANS, JUST LIKE HE DID TO THE ISREALITES

[YOU ARE A VERY DERANGED BASTARD, TAKE A SCROLL UP AND SEE WHAT SOMEONE POSTED ABOUT TRUMP DOING FOR NEW YORKERS...IM SURE YOU DIDNT SEE IT, BLIND BASTARD...IT IS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE THAT WOULD BE WIPED AWAY BY BUHARI YOUR GOD...WE WAILERS WILL WAIL TO THE PROMISE LAND OF GOOD GOVERNMENT AFTER THIS EXCUSE OF A TENURE IS OVER....FUCKING CONDESCENDING BASTARD]
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by new2012: 9:12am On Apr 02, 2020
Everytime, presidency says the president has done this or that.

Is the president dumb? Can't he speak for himself?
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by ssolaoye: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2020

Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by desiredhome: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2020
koffsman:
There is nothing that comes from Buhari's aides that I believe they are all professional liars all they are good at is damage control nothing more. sets of modafuckers no help rendered to the citizens, a oil rich country for that matter, it's citizens live in difficulties to and poverty in the 21st century. this Buhari govt should just speed up and go and let's know the next asshole that is coming to steal maybe he or she would have compassion
Haters always hating/complaining without solution....what makes you think the next government coming will be better off, will Nigerians change their ways then?
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by BIAFRAisBURIED: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2020
[s][quote author=Abasilim post=88012570][/quote][/s]

STUPID BASTARD FROM CORONAVIRUS INFECTED FAMILY.

THERE SO MANY CRITICISMS OF AMERICANS ONLINE AND ON TVs ABOUT THIS YOUR STUPID JOKER, TRUMP FOR CALLING THE VIRUS A CHINESE VIRUS AND HOW HE HANDLED IT AT THE START WHEN THEY HAD NO CASE AND HOW HE IS HANDLING THE EVENTS NOW............
216,362 COMFIRMED CASES AND 5,133 DEATH WITH ALL THE POWERS AND MONEY

YESTERDAY, YOUR STUPID JOKER, TRUMP CALLED THE VIRUS THE INVISIBLE ARMY THAT CANNOT BE CRUSHED WITH BOMB

YOU ARE A FUCKING FAILURE FOR MENTIONING TRUMP

Abasilim AbasilimVIRUS

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA..................WAILING ...............................HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by BIAFRAisBURIED: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2020
1TRUEEGOD:

[b][/b] YOUR STUPID GOD MADE HIM COVIK ONE NINE PRESIDENT TO WASTE LIFES OF MILITARY MEN WHEN THEY FIGHT WITH OLD AND USELESS WEAPONS??

PRESIDENT FOR WHERE ALL HEALTH CARE WORKERS ARE ON STRIKE, EVEN IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL??

HERDSMEN KILLINGS EVERYWHERE, NO ARREST , IT'S PUNISHMENT TO PEOPLE THAT LOST THIER LOVED ONES , RIGHT?

BAD HEALTH CARE SYSTEM, EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY, ITS PUNISHMENT FOR NIGERIANS, RIGHT??

MASS UNEMPLOYMENT, ITS PUNISHMENT FOR NIGERIANS, RIGHT??

CORRUPTION AND IMPUNITY OF PUBLIC OFFICIALS IS ALSO YOUR PRESIDENT'S PUNISHMENT FOR NIGERIANS, RIGHT??

UNFILLED ELECTION PROMISES, RESTRUCTRING IS ALSO PUNISHMENT FROM YOUR PRESIDENT RIGHT?

YOUR STONE AGE MENTALITY, MAKES YOUR STUPIDITY INFINITE. ARGUE WITH EINSTEIN THAT SAID IT DUDE.

YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD US HOW MUCH THEY PAID YOU, COZ I CANT BELIEVE YOU CAN BE SELLING THE FUTURE OF YOUR GENERATIONS FOR FREE. THAT MAKES YOU BRAINLESS BEING DUDE

BEST ANSWER FOR YOU IS SILENCE, YOU USED TO POVERTY, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT BETTER LIFE SEEMS LIKE. SHAME!!

JUST Bleep OFF!! [/b]

[b]TRASHY RUBBUSH

I did not bother myself to read the trash you wrote

I KNOW IT IS TRASH JUST LIKE YOU ARE A TRASH
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by fujirice: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2020
Only in Nigeria.
And the supposed president they are talking about is not dead o!
You people should keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency by Abasilim: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=BIAFRAisBURIED post=88013533][s][/s]

STUPID BASTARD FROM CORONAVIRUS INFECTED FAMILY.

THERE SO MANY CRITICISMS OF AMERICANS ONLINE AND ON TVs ABOUT THIS YOUR STUPID JOKER, TRUMP FOR CALLING THE VIRUS A CHINESE VIRUS AND HOW HE HANDLED IT AT THE START WHEN THEY HAD NO CASE AND HOW HE IS HANDLING THE EVENTS NOW............
216,362 COMFIRMED CASES AND 5,133 DEATH WITH ALL THE POWERS AND MONEY

YESTERDAY, YOUR STUPID JOKER, TRUMP CALLED THE VIRUS THE INVISIBLE ARMY THAT CANNOT BE CRUSHED WITH BOMB

YOU ARE A FUCKING FAILURE FOR MENTIONING TRUMP

Abasilim AbasilimVIRUS

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA..................WAILING ...............................HAHAHHAHAHAHAH[ grin grin SEEMS LIKE I STRUCK A NERVE, STUPID FULANI BASTARD..YOU ASKED FOR WHAT OTHER LEADERS HAVE DONE TO AMELIORATE THE SUFFERING OF THIER CITIZENS, I SHOWES YOU TRUMP, YOU STARTED WAILING ABOUT CRITICISM...SEE HOW YOU WAILED MORE THAN WE WAILERS BECAUSE OF TRUMP...WHAT ABOUT YOUR GOD BUHARI, APART FROM THE 30K YOU AND OTHER ZOMBIES ARE PAID FOR THIS FOOLERY, WHAT ELSE HAS HE DONE FOR YOU?. YOUR PARENTS AND FAMILY ARE STILL HUNGRY AMIDST THE PALTRY SUM...IN ALL OF THIS YOUR PITIABLE SHOWCASE OF UNQUANTIFIABLE STUPIDITY, ITS YOUR CHILDREN I PITY..NO ONE SHOULD BE CURSED WITH A BLOODY FOOL SUCH AS YOU AS A FATHER..SO SAD���...Enjoy your inconsequential excuse for an existence.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution / Furore Over High-level ‘tampering’ With Tinubu’s Ministerial Nominees’ List / Dino Melaye Happy Over Divorce Filed By His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.