Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

COVID-19: Gombe To Establish Testing Centre - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Gombe To Establish Testing Centre (6048 Views)

COVID-19: Gombe Discharges 20 Patients / COVID-19: Gombe Deports 700 Almajiris To Their States Of Origin / Covid-19: Gombe With 70+ Cases. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Gombe To Establish Testing Centre by Abcrobert(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2020
DOWNLOAD THE COVID-19 NIGERIA ANDROID APP
Get "
- Latest Trending News on Covid-19 in Nigeria
-Live Stats
-Online Test
- Videos
- State Helpline Directories
- Safety Tips
- And much more

Downoad app here: https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1f6h0OTH7ZlWmOWyR0iuBHfUjBajurAkq

Please Note:

This app is in line with the directive of WHO to help fight the COVID-19 outbreak.

It's not a form of fraud or to hack your personal details.

Contributor: https://smartrobtech.com/

Please feel free to send in a feedback to help improve it.

We shall WIN
Once again
Stay Safe.

Re: COVID-19: Gombe To Establish Testing Centre by Amanda4life: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Only one ventilator you are showing the whole world you are ready.

Mchew. There's nothing this NTA will not air to people

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Gombe To Establish Testing Centre by klax(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2020
leke12:
My brother no be everything be rapture mongering, worst things have happened before we still gather dey noni.

I have tried to tell him the truth but he told me he knows the rapture date because he is God PA so just ignore him. And the funniest thing is if even the rapture come today he might be among the first hell fire candidate.
Re: COVID-19: Gombe To Establish Testing Centre by MainJoe: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Covid-19: Akwa Ibom's Lesson For Other States To Learn From
https://www.nairaland.com/5768968/covid-19-akwa-iboms-lesson-other#88006916

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones
Re: COVID-19: Gombe To Establish Testing Centre by blowjohn(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=captainamiedi1 post=88008670]And Niger delta with 13% extra from FG dont have and they are planning not to have. Greedy politician in south south.

Especially delta state.
All their last 3 governors plus the incumbent na scam
Re: COVID-19: Gombe To Establish Testing Centre by smartzee01: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2020
I can't believe my beloved state reported primer as prima. I hope we have the capacity to run this PCR based test, if not there will be alot of error on test results. It is a shame only 3 thermocyclers are functioning in the whole state. The proposed biotech center in Billiri local Govt. Area that would have helped tremendously has been abandoned. Our govement and misplaced priorities are 5 and 6.
The north is not ready, containing the virus in the north is almost a mission impossible.
I pray the virus does not find it way to the poor masses. The state of our health care system in the north is nothing to write home about. Vaccine is still months away, may God help us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Remedies To Fast Relieve Of Asthma Attack And Cure. / Any Cure For Quick Discharge In Men? / How To Make Your Teeth 'Snow White'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.