Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions (2519 Views)

TECNO Camon 15 Series Unveiling: Images And Specifications / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by dicksonotieno(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
The TECNO Camon 15 comes with a punch-hole display on a 6.6 inch panel. The resolution maxes out at 720p. The selfie camera in the punch-hole is a 16MP lens. There’s a 48MP main lens at the back. ----->>>>>> https://tech-ish.com/2020/04/02/tecno-camon-15-unboxing/

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by Gwagone: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2020
Nice toy

7 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by sunshineV(f): 2:55am On Apr 02, 2020
if I say TEC u say N another man say O

Omo na u sabi grin

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by MrBONE2(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Gwagone:
Nice toy

I tell you grin

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by skywalker240(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Please take this bulsh¡t to Kenya we dont want it here. Its polluting the arena

mrbone2
sunshinev

abeg make una bring una fleet and knapsack come spray and dissinfect this place, all these marketers don sh¡t full here grin

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by skywalker240(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2020
sunshineV:
if I say TEC u say N another man say O

Omo na u sabi grin
again again,

TEC grin
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Tecno should pray to their inferior gods of tech-No-logic that people are blind folded early to buying this substandard and poorly assembled powerbrick with calculator's hardware. Because if redmi drops the 9 series, reame drops narzo, Huawei unpacks its kirin 810 devices... I am definitely costing tecno a few customers.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by MilesLamar(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Gwagone:
Nice toy

Nice crap
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by kissGuys: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Resolution of 720p in 2020... This is more terrible than covid-19

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by Failure44: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Tecno and infinix seem to put most of their budget on their phones sleek and beautiful designs than their hardware/software capabilities cheesy
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by edoairways: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Tecno should pray to their inferior gods of tech-No-logic that people are blind folded early to buying this substandard and poorly assembled powerbrick with calculator's hardware. Because if redmi drops the 9 series, reame drops narzo, Huawei unpacks its kirin 810 devices... I am definitely costing tecno a few customers.
Tecno still top the market inspite of your propaganda
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
edoairways:

Tecno still top the market inspite of your propaganda
Relax my dear sir, tecno isn't even topping their own benchmark score let alone top any market.
In case you are unaware. The mobile market is topped by Samsung, and should you be searching for tecno's spot on that table, look further down. And it's time to take the one place tecno had dominance in from them too and splatter the spoils to brands worthy of the hard earned money of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by edoairways: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Relax my dear sir, tecno isn't even topping their own benchmark score let alone top any market.
In case you are unaware. The mobile market is topped by Samsung, and should you be searching for tecno's spot on that table, look further down. And it's time to take the one place tecno had dominance in from them too and splatter the spoils to brands worthy of the hard earned money of Nigerians.
Sorry to burst your bubbles, tecno still top aside Samsung. No amount of pull him down syndrome will change. Tecno is remains an household name in many Nigerian homes
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by Chubbyface: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
I read somewhere online that it comes with 64mp. Here I'm seeing 48mp. I'm confused
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by oregan(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
A
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by Karex81(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tecno(premier) phone for 95000k, spits
Tufiakwa
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
edoairways:

Sorry to burst your bubbles, tecno still top aside Samsung. No amount of pull him down syndrome will change. Tecno is remains an household name in many Nigerian homes
In your house I presume. Because not so in my house, and gradually, nothing transision will be anywhere near me, and finally. Transision will be like a bad dream to Nigerians... They will wake up and see better realities in mobile technologies not the nightmare they have been facing in transision.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by edoairways: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

In your house I presume. Because not so in my house, and gradually, nothing transision will be anywhere near me, and finally. Transision will be like a bad dream to Nigerians... They will wake up and see better realities in mobile technologies not the nightmare they have been facing in transision.
I said many so I presumed you are not included among the millions out there
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by seunfly: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ok
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:11am On Apr 03, 2020
edoairways:

I said many so I presumed you are not included among the millions out there
You bet I am not... Neither do my friends and love ones. And soon, their friends and love ones... That circle is going to continue expanding till transision is nothing to an average Nigerian.
We the "standard organisation of Nairaland" are going to first chase transision out of nairaland. Then we escalate the sweeping... Relax, you go hear am.

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by edoairways: 12:53am On Apr 03, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

You bet I am not... Neither do my friends and love ones. And soon, their friends and love ones... That circle is going to continue expanding till transision is nothing to an average Nigerian.
We the "standard organisation of Nairaland" are going to first chase transision out of nairaland. Then we escalate the sweeping... Relax, you go hear am.
You can rant all you want the reality and facts are there for all to see. Tecno is still a household name in many homes in Nigeria. The likes of gionee, Motorola, Lg etc had tried their best to penetrate African's most populous country's market but they failed. Gionee for example died a natural death inspite of their marketers ranting on nairaland, same fate would be for those funny names been promoted on this platform. Their product life cycle would end at dead stage not even maturity stage.
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by Adefowowe89: 12:59am On Apr 03, 2020
edoairways:

You can rant all you want the reality and facts are there for all to see. Tecno is still a household name in many homes in Nigeria. The likes of gionee, Motorola, Lg etc had tried their best to penetrate African's most populous country's market but they failed. Gionee for example died a natural death inspite of their marketers ranting on nairaland, same fate would be for those funny names been promoted on this platform. Their product life cycle would end at dead stage not even maturity stage.

ogbeni your efforts didn't kill Gionee. they died cos Their owners in China got greedy . had nothing to do with Tecno. stop saying rubbish

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by edoairways: 1:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Adefowowe89:

ogbeni your efforts didn't kill Gionee. they died cos Their owners in China got greedy . had nothing to do with Tecno. stop saying rubbish
Whose effort Mr. So because am defending tecno you assumed that I am a marketer? Why pick gionee out of the whole phones I listed? So I suppose the other brands had greedy owners too.
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2020
edoairways:

Tecno is still a household name in many homes in Nigeria. The likes of gionee, Motorola, Lg etc had tried their best to penetrate African's most populous country's market but they failed. Gionee for example died a natural death inspite of their marketers ranting on nairaland, same fate would be for those funny names been promoted on this platform. Their product life cycle would end at dead stage not even maturity stage.
I find your reason quite hilarious. Do you verify your claims or you just pluck and post?
LG, Motorola and Gionee never had Africa especially Nigeria as their target market.

Motorola lost its dominance to Samsung, Huawei, xiaomi, vivo and others, so did Nokia and Sony Ericsson. What are you saying sir?
If by funny names you mean "xiaomi"... Then check this out.

Xiaomi is dominating the India market without apology, this is the same market with three transision defrauders present namely, infinix, tecno and itel. Guess what, none of them is close to top five spot in India despite being there before the listed brands.

Three years ago, a lot of persons with your erroneous orientation said xiaomi was failing. Fast forward to now, xiaomi is in Nigeria and selling in every offline store properly registered.
So you were saying?
Xiaomi has chased transision from India, transision was never recognised in China so no need. Next stop, is Africa.
Whatever crumbs xiaomi/redmi leaves, realme will swipe and so will oppo.... Sorry but not sorry. Tecno can go to the Pacific ocean to sell their inferior and outdated squibs to the sharks there. Humans are too intelligent for the cheap lies being told by transision.

Let me just tell you, I am taking this awareness to twitter. I am exposing the lies told by tecno in the caged body of the camon 15 pro.
Watch me go, and I am doing this because you won't see the light, I have to take this darkness of tecno from your eyes by necessary means.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by Adefowowe89: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2020
edoairways:

Whose effort Mr. So because am defending tecno you assumed that I am a marketer? Why pick gionee out of the whole phones I listed? So I suppose the other brands had greedy owners too.

to even think Tecno killed these brands shows how myopic your thoughts are.. e go be
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by Adefowowe89: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2020
edoairways:

I'm not assuming... I know you are a marketer. seen you on like 7 threads defending trash.
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2020
Adefowowe89:

I'm not assuming... I know you are a marketer. seen you on like 7 threads defending trash.
Yeah.. He is a Defender of Trash galaxy... Just started a thread against these deceivers on twitter... @zesushv is the handler on twitter.
Please troop in your mass, lovers of Nigerians and the truth. Tecno must answer how 48mp is present in a device powered by mtkp35.
Time Tecno defends itself, tired of listening to these ignorant ranters try to defend mediocrity. Tecno owes Nigerians an explanation.
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by edoairways: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Adefowowe89:

Am not a marketer sorry to burst your bubbles. Am only sympathetic with tecno that is all. Have you seen me create a thread on tecno or ever insist that Nigerians must buy tecno? The answer is No, you can check all my quotes to confirm
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by edoairways: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Adefowowe89:

to even think Tecno killed these brands shows how myopic your thoughts are.. e go be
It is either you are myopic or can't think beyond the box. Tecno didn't kill those brands rather they couldn't push their brands to Nigerian market. It was tough for them because many Nigerians preferred tecno. The truth is, it difficult to push a brand that has made name out of the market easily. So I understand the unnecessary derail of threads
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by Mohbola(f): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Failure44:
Tecno and infinix seem to put most of their budget on their phones sleek and beautiful designs than their hardware/software capabilities cheesy

Exactly
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Unboxing And First Impressions by Mohbola(f): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Adefowowe89:

To you anybody that's not against tecno is a marketer grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Format All Phones / Infinix Note 4 Pro For Sale / CHEAP Phones For Sale Samsung, Iphone, Htc. NEW & UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.