Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? (1979 Views)

Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) / Arewa BMC Crew Living The Life Versace Cups, Private Jet, (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wallade:

So you know AMG but you don't know BMG
Self deceit.
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by Wallade(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Are you also part of AMG?

Should everyone with contrary opinion in view of your opinion be a member of your so called AMG?
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by humble1010: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good day y'all...hope we are staying safe.
I'm not an online beggar but right now, I have no other option.
I'm the first of two sons of a widow. I'm the one taking care of my mother and junior bro. I'm a student but I do mason work, draw architectural/building designs, web designs, besides other little things I do to earn a living.
But right now, I need urgent help as my mother is in the hospital now with a very bad health condition which requires immediate surgery, else it will become worse.
The cost of the surgery is about 100k but I've been able to raise 70k. I need 30k to complete it. Even feeding daily has been a very serious issue too.
Please, I'm begging and pleading with good-spirited individuals to come to my aid.
If u wish to help, u can call or text me. My number is on my signature.

No amount is too small or too big please.

U can also check my signature for my number if u want to call or chat me up.
Thanks and God bless y'all as I look forward to ur favourable responses.
Stay safe.
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
humble1010:
I'm the first of two sons of a widow. I'm the one taking care of my mother and junior bro. I'm a student but I do mason work, draw architectural/building designs, web designs, besides other little things I do to earn a living.
But right now, I need urgent help as my mother is in the hospital now with a very bad health condition which requires immediate surgery, else it will become worse.
The cost of the surgery is about 100k but I've been able to raise 70k. I need 30k to complete it. Even feeding daily has been a very serious issue too.
Please, I'm begging and pleading with good-spirited individuals to come to my aid.

Stay safe.
Healthcare should be free you shouldn't have to beg.
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by helinues: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wallade:

Should everyone with contrary opinion in view of your opinion be a member of your so called AMG?

Same question you should have asked those who are shouting BMC upadan just cos person have different opinions from theirs
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Cos your question does not make any sense to me..

What's BMC?

Who are their members?

Where is their office located?

Abi why asking me question of what I know nothing about..

Are you also part of AMG ( Atiku Media Group)

Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by humble1010: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
humble1010:

Stay safe.

Please I'm still waiting for help.
I really need it.
Thanks and God bless y'all.
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by LabDNA: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

The test kit I got was was for SARS and said it could react to antibodies triggered by antigens of most classes of the Corona family of viruses COVID so putting my genius into play I guessed that since most Corona class virus operate almost similar they are likely to trigger the same class of antibodies which a rapid test for an earlier Corona virus ..well it gave me a negative and since then I have placed my self on some really good immune boosters and Viruxe till this phases out .. People like me don't have to wait for the govt test we use our brains and take the initiative

Please how did you get the kit? I'm interested.
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 03, 2020
LabDNA:

Please how did you get the kit? I'm interested.
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by humble1010: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
humble1010:

Stay safe.

Please, I'm still calling on good-spirited individuals for help.
The situation is critical now. Please come to my aid.
Check my signature for my number and call/chat me up please.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by humble1010: 6:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Please guys, please help me.
Its just about 15k to be completed. Its really urgent right now please.
God bless.
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
humble1010:

Please, I'm still calling on good-spirited individuals for help.
The situation is critical now. Please come to my aid.
Check my signature for my number and call/chat me up please.
Thanks in anticipation.
This is not the right platform to solicit for donations.
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by Bighead9: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
I rather collect the BMC #20k than the Eba and Egusi that is been shared to Igbos. grin grin grin grin

Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by humble1010: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Happy Sunday y'all.
Please someone should help me out so that the surgery can be carried out tomorrow before it's too late.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by orisa37: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Did any member of the BMC crew receive the N20,000 audio cash transfer or any grains from the reserve?
We know their standard operating procedure. They will budget for millions to receive the N20,000 cash transfer and from the grain reserve. And will distribute to 100 individuals in front of the cameras and pocket the rest.They will not use BVN because it can be easily traced.

,Helinues,BMC crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

THE SHIELDS.
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
orisa37:

THE SHIELDS.
Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by gwafaeziokwu: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

If I had single digit IQ I would be a Buharist na cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Upper cut

1 Like

Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin grin grin grin

Upper cut

Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
In another thread Helinues was asking how the beneficiaries were selected.It looks like the BMC crew did not receive the audio transfer shocked

Re: Lockdown:Did Any BMC Crew Receive Grain Reserve Or N20,000 Audio Cash Transfer? by helinues: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
In another thread Helinues was asking how the beneficiaries were selected.It looks like the BMC crew did not receive the audio transfer shocked

Wait, can't you make your comments without mentioning others?

Respect yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Death, Fayose Fire Back At Obasanjo / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.