Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Musician, Salawa Abeni Releases Her N*de Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician, Salawa Abeni Releases Her N*de Pictures (1758 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musician, Salawa Abeni Releases Her N*de Pictures by freshgbedu(m): 12:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Veteran Musician, Alhaja Salawa Abeni has called out a fellow Nigerian on Instagram after he threatened to release her nude pictures if she does not give him money.

According to the 58 year old, a stranger threatened to blackmail her by releasing old nude pictures that looked like she was on the hospital bed that he has kept for long in his archives. She however decided to share the pictures on social media and her chats with the person so that she can be left alone.

“In her words “Good morning my Family, friends and Fans. I have something very important to tell you and I will really appreciate your audience.”

” I am very disappointed that someone somewhere will try to tarnish my image and threaten to destroy my career of over 45 years.”
READ MORE https://lagostrend.com/gist/musician-salawa-abeni-releases-her-nde-pictures-after-being-threatened-by-an-unknown-nigerian/

1 Share

Re: Musician, Salawa Abeni Releases Her N*de Pictures by Juell(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Bad market for blackmailers in recent times.

(1) (Reply)

What I Have Achieved At 22, It’s Going To Take Them Some Years‬” – Nengi Boasts / “aunty Please Shift” – Reactions As Davido Pushes Lady Who Sat Close To Him Away / See Don Jazzy's Reply To Lady Who Claimed He Gave Her N5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.