Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money (3184 Views)

Reno Omokri Gives Reasons Why Nigerians Fleeing Sudan Were Rejected In Ethiopia / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason / How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by Drinksarena: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2020
joseph6071:
Reno omokri has used his social media page to advise on how those billionaires who donated money for this lockdown period should have done it.

He wrote...

"Instead of billionaires donating moneys to the FG, they could have given it to any top commercial bank and say ‘pay ₦10k to 100,000 Nigerians with less than ₦10k in their accounts’. You can’t trust donations to the government of General @MBuhari"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/reno-omokri-gives-alternative-to.html
me dat I hv like 4 different act with 1k each
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by Hyperchi(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2020
No matter he is also part of our failed govt, he is saying the truth. Look at most govt response to the virus, they rush to say lockdown, with no change in the health sector of their state Ms the hospital
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by TIGRITIS: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
Mistaicey2288:

SMH! It's okay to be a zombie, but at least while doing your job as a zombie, be sensible too. Nigeria is a country of about 200Milli people and you're still here asking how many poor people or illiterates have bank Accounts? Like are you serious right now? Do you know that most of these street hawkers and road side petty traders actually have bank Accounts? I was at the Market on Monday to stock up the house in preparation for the lockdown that started yesterday here in Osun state and most payments i made at the market that day were by transfers because i had no cash on me and all banks were crowded with people who wanted to withdraw money down for themselves. Almost all the payments made that day were with transfers. I was asking the traders for their bank account details and they were all giving me and got alerts instantly.. Mind you, these were mostly illiterates. I personally know poor people who have bank accounts as well. Wait, are you evwn saying it's mostly the rich or comfortable people that have bank Accounts in Nigeria? You don't sound so intelligent to be honest. No Pun intended. You even went as far as saying some people will just come on social media and start typing nonsense. Now slowly read the crap you typed and tell me if you made sense yourself. Mtcheeww

Reno's suggestion is absolutely good. Most people out there have less than 10k in their accounts and if the donators do just that, their will be enough transparency and the monies will at least go a long way to help people rather than with FG where they can just corner a larger part of the monies for their personal uses.
[/s]
They know nothing, but they sit somewhere in Alaigbo drawing figures from their anus. Tell them they are wrong, they start insulting. At the last quarter of 2018, here is the figure out of over 200m Nigerians. Now, check the dictionary and find out what a dafty is.
You can pls help this forum with any published report of BVN total enrolment instead of telling us about your last ummuna meeting.

Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by 989900: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Common man can't give them contracts.

No one loves you -- it's the life . . ..
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by bigpicture001: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Same foolish Reno that could not allow donors pay directly into the account of Leah Sheribu's parents.

This dude is damn daft. Always trying hard to feel sane, knowledgeable and smart.

Toured the world in the name "Free Leah Sheribu" and donations he got, he claimed he remitted to her parents. Reno should please shut the fvck up.

We all know how he used the girls name to scam the world.

Make your suggestions other than giving to the FG....minister of criticism
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by bigpicture001: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2020
tooth4tooth:
 pay ₦10k to 100,000 Nigerians with less than ₦10k in their accounts’. You can’t trust donations to the government of General @MBuhari Brilliant idea from RO there. For the bolded, I don't even trust anybody with money, you guys have taught me that when your government was in power. undecided

Banks are more translate than govt. Just they will charge you for services
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by Mistaicey2288: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
They know nothing, but they sit somewhere in Alaigbo drawing figures from their anus. Tell them they are wrong, they start insulting. At the last quarter of 2018, here is the figure out of over 200m Nigerians. Now, check the dictionary and find out what a dafty is.
You can pls help this forum with any published report of BVN total enrolment instead of telling us about your last ummuna meeting.

Once again, i say you're dumb! And it's no surprise because it's a proven fact that most ardent supporters of this evil government are illiterates and dumbos.. Now here's a report by Punch Just February this year. Only 36.8 BVN bank accounts are linked with BVN. But about 71Million citizens have bank accounts. Lemme break this down for you cos you're a dunce. People with bank accounts are around 71 million out of about 200 Million we have in Nigeria and only about half of these people have BVN for their accounts. Number of those with BVN doesn't represent numbers of actual people with Bank accounts. If the Billionaires giving donations to he FG can pay directly to banks and instruct each bank to pay its own customers with less than 10k balance at least 10k each, out of that estimated 71 million people, a reasonable number of people will get something from it... Lemme even ask you, the numerous donations that have been given to the FG all these while, what exactly has the FG done with them? If these monies are paid directly by banks to people, even if it doesn't reach everyone, and even if it reaches those with BVN alone, as long as each account that gets paid had less than 10k balance before, isn't that still way better than for the whole funds to get eaten by the FG? Believe you me, of all the donations given to the FG, the amount that will reach the public will never be up to 25% the total money. But if its done Reno's way, at least about 40% will receive it and will be happy too.

Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by Marine54(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:
Fake
pastor, how much have you donated?
shut up you yoruba moslem! How mush did your usless imam donate....
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by helinues: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Marine54:
shut up you yoruba moslem! How mush did your usless imam donate....

Coming from Shiite Igbo from poto.poto land

Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by Marine54(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Coming from Shiite Igbo from poto.poto land
you're wrong ! Am not an ibo, i m frm ss . Beside nothing like ibo moslem.....
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by helinues: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Marine54:
you're wrong ! Am not an ibo, i m frm ss . Beside nothing like ibo moslem.....

And there are Yoruba Muslims as well?
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by TIGRITIS: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by Marine54(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

And there are Yoruba Muslims as well?
Are you not a yoruba moslem from Oshogbo sun state.......
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by temmyseun321(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Truth in its funny way
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by helinues: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Marine54:
Are you not a yoruba moslem from Oshogbo sun state.......

Same way you are Ijaw Muslims from Delta state right?
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by Mistaicey2288: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Your head is empty, and to cover this emptiness, you resort to insult. But the fact remains, you are still empty, regardless of the insult. So all your insults are assumed to be means of cover up.
Now, 71 million out of 200 million Nigerians have bank accounts (less than 36%). Amusingly, when I said how many Nigerians have bank accounts, you jumped into my mention listing rubbish that all hawkers, traders and everyone has acc. I quoted a human being notifying how unfair such means of distribution will be as many don't have bvn, yet you entered my mention typing rubbish. And you are now even proving less than 36% nigerians actually own account. So what's even your reason for quoting me in the first place? Or is it that you lack comprehension? What point were you making when you said "Do you know that most of these street hawkers and road side petty traders have bank accounts"? Only to now come with a report showing less than 36% Nigerians actually have it? So if all the petty traders have acc, is it the rich and literate that dont have it resulting in less than half with acc. Now, if your head is not empty, how does this report even support the nonsense you are typing on this thread? You know what, get out of my mention, I'm allergic to shameless exhibition of emptiness.
If your brain can process something, then go through this report and see how many Nigerians actually have bvn
https://www.nairaland.com/5769541/800-billion-naira-needed-pay#88016372

You are the confused one here. Read your nonsense again and tell me if you're making sense. I'm still saying it, if the Reno's method is used, most people will benefit from it even if they're 36% like you said. And yes, i said whati said about most poor and illiterate people having bank accounts because that's exactly how it is..

By the way, why arw you avoiding the simple question i asked you? Once again i ask you, what jas your Buhari done with the donations he has received already? If 36% people (according to you) benefiting from the method Reno gave is a smaller percentage, tell me how many percentage have or is benefiting from the FG's way now? I need answers..
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by TIGRITIS: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
Mistaicey2288:

You are the confused one here. Read your nonsense again and tell me if you're making sense. I'm still saying it, if the Reno's method is used, most people will benefit from it even if they're 36% like you said. And yes, i said whati said about most poor and illiterate people having bank accounts because that's exactly how it is..

By the way, why arw you avoiding the simple question i asked you? Once again i ask you, what jas your Buhari done with the donations he has received already? If 36% people (according to you) benefiting from the method Reno gave is a smaller percentage, tell me how many percentage have or is benefiting from the FG's way now? I need answers..
[/s]
Get out of my mention. I'm allergic to emptiness.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by TIGRITIS: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Itemmanu:
[s][/s]
I
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by TIGRITIS: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Itemmanu:
[s][/s]
wink
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by Mistaicey2288: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]

Just what i thought. They have nothing to back up their stupid support for the crazy government.. I'm allergic to inhumane and heartless beings too. I'm done here!
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by Itemmanu: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s]

[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by TIGRITIS: 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
Mistaicey2288:

Just what i thought. They have nothing to back up their stupid support for the crazy government.. I'm allergic to inhumane and heartless beings too. I'm done here!
[/s]
Get out. I thought your reason of quoting me was that all Nigerians have bank acc? What's my business with you? Carry your matter go find who go help you.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by TIGRITIS: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Itemmanu:
[s][/s]
cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by Itemmanu: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Get out. I thought your reason of quoting me was that all Nigerians have bank acc? What's my business with you? Carry your matter go find who go help you.
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by TIGRITIS: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Itemmanu:
[s][/s]
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by laughitall(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Please how many Nigerians have bvn or bank acc? Some of you will just come to social media and start typing nonsense. Annoyingly, you stand by it and be insulting people on top sef.
Infact, there is a minimum age at which a child is allowed to operate bank acc, so how can people like that benefit from the distribution? Pls don't even bring the rubbish that parents can open acc for their children, assuming it never down on that parents to do nko?
The distributions is targeted at the poor, and most illiterates are poor. How many of these poor illiterates have bank acc? So just because you have a bank acc, the donors should do it that way so you stand the chance of being a beneficiary without the least consideration for others who can never benefit from it.
u be mumu... u just write rubbish here ..
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by TIGRITIS: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Itemmanu:
[s][/s]
wink
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by laughitall(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
SoNature:
Uncle Reno, this idea sounds good, but it has some drawbacks.

Some people have 3-4 accounts in Nigeria - thanks to family members who made them open the accounts just to save the latter's job.

Today, one of the accounts may not have up to 2k in it because he or she doesn't use the account anymore. But in some other accounts, they have lots of money that will automatically disqualify them from being a beneficiary of the largesse based on your criteria.

If anyone wants to share money, they should visit the communities themselves. Get the local authorities to assemble the people and do a hand-to-hand sharing and documentation. At all levels, Nigerian government is corrupt, so disbursing funds through them is a no-no.

However, I firmly believe that much of these donations should be channeled to procuring medical facilities, including test kits and ventilators.

The government should take care of feeding (stomach infrastructure)...after all, they know how to do it during elections.
u guys are really dumb .. how many BVN number do u have ?
Re: Reno Omokri Gives An Alternative To Billionaires Donating Money by SoNature(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
laughitall:
u guys are really dumb .. how many BVN number do u have ?

You are the dumb one here

If you think that someone is dumb, you should suggest something that is smarter.

That's what makes you smart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndigbo Remain Their Greatest Problem ― Bianca Ojukwu. / SAD VIDEO: Nigerian Soldiers Massacre Orlu Residents For Hiding ESN / Tinubu Forgot Party's Name 'Due To Stress' - Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.