Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason (4614 Views)

Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle / Sowore Condemns Petition Against Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by SATANICALLY666: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2022
Petition: https://www.nairaland.com/7217112/ban-reno-omokri-trends-nigerian

Hello,

Twitter is required by German law to provide
notice to users who are reported by people
from Germany via the Network Enforcement
Act reporting tiow.

We have received a complaint regarding yOur
account, @renoomokri, for the following content:

Tweet ID: 1544769568530468864

Tweet Text: While his Obidients are applauding
that interview, if you watch it with an unbiased
mind, you see that Peter Obi considers himself
a pilot and Kwankwaso a mere driver and
substitute player. The people of Kano heard
that. The North heard that. Others Nigerians

heard! #TableShaker

We have investigated the reported content and
have found that it is not subject to removal
under the Twitter Rules (https://
Support.twitter.com/articles/1831 1) or German

law.

Sincerely,

Twitter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by Fahdiga(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2022
Hypocritical Twitter. They banned Buhari for threatening a tribe but can't ban Wendell Simlin for insulting a whole tribe. Time to deactivate my Twitter account.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by MITCHELL96: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2022
cool
Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by heendrix(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2022
We know Reno omokri isn't as sensible as he used to be but threatening him or his family is the height of it from the OBIdient folks. Even myself is not spared for always saying the truth to Obi

I wonder why OBIdient media army can't just live and let others live to with their point of view or opinion. many of em OBIdient have said the harshest things to Buhari but there they are, they can't even accept quarter of what they wish out. So pathetic sad

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by omonighoblessing(f): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2022
That Reno guy is beginning to Anoy me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by madridguy(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2022
The miscreants will be the first to fire you live bullet and they will expecting you to pamper them with goodies.

Fire on Reno, the cry cry babies in adult cloth will wail and cry tire. Same Reno you're praising months ago for attacking PMB/ BAT.

mtchew, take it gently or with force, Igbo man will not be Nigeria President again.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by Mstick: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2022
heendrix:
OBIdient folks are behind this petition effect... very violent followers

The person trying to instigate tribal war while he's in the UK isn't violent?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by seunmsg(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2022
I think some of these toxic obituaries should be reported. The way they are bullying others not supporting Peter Obi Pandora is really annoying.

They have been saying all kind of things against others but can’t stomach any criticism directed at Peter Obi. Is this how an Obi presidency will look like? They may even start killing people with the way things are going.

I don’t like Reno Omokri but I’m glad Twitter called their bluff and gave them the middle finger.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by BafanaBafana: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Twitter are also threading carefully now. It's like they have investigated and understood that Igbos are actually terrorists and will not take any of their petitions seriously

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by LeoDeKing: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2022
heendrix:
OBIdient folks are behind this petition effect... very violent followers
One of them even threatened to kill Reno's daughter because his tweets are no longer palatable to them.

To think this is the same Reno they have been sucking his balls because he attacked other tribes, religion and political parties.

I still don't understand why it is that difficult to take what you give. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by LeoDeKing: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2022
omonighoblessing:
That Reno guy is beginning to Anoy me
Of course he will annoy you now.

When he attacks other tribes, religion and political parties, it will "happy you".

Very funny pipu.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by MagicBishop: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2022
An Igbo presidency will be the worst.

Reno is a nuisance agreed but to go to the extent of wanting him banned because he isn't in support of your Igbo brother shows that if an Igbo makes it onto the presidency , what wevare witnessing with the overzealous Fulani security chiefs who arrest any one who criticizes buhari will be a child's play.

Just look how their elected governors act like tin gods and lord over them in their blighted yeast.

Igbos are not who they say they are

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by Penguin2: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Their only campaign strategy is to incite hatred and exploit the lines that divide us rather than the lines that unite us.

Anyone who watched Peter Obi’s interview would know that that statement was not directly referring to Kwankwaso.

However, if it was, how does that translate to insult on Kano and it’s people?

Is Reno the one to remind Kano people that they’ve been insulted?

This is a man who used to position himself as detribalized and objective.

Look how foolish he has become.

Shame!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by LeoDeKing: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Mstick:

The person trying to instigate tribal war while he's in the UK isn't violent?
So what has happened to ipob pigs all over the social media not just instigating tribal war but indeed calling for it?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Ipob pigs just like disgracing themselves, those braindead bastards think say twitter go ban reno because he is criticizing their lord and saviour, what a useless bunch of fools...... Ipob pigs and stupidity are inseparable, the thing dey run in their blood

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by Mandate2023: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Ipigs r like lion online but like cat in real life grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by mrvitalis(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2022
MagicBishop:
An Igbo presidency will be the worst.

Reno is a nuisance agreed but to go to the extent of wanting him banned because he isn't in support of your Igbo brother shows that if an Igbo makes it onto the presidency , what wevare witnessing with the overzealous Fulani security chiefs who arrest any one who criticizes buhari will be a child's play.

Just look how their elected governors act like tin gods and lord over them in their blighted yeast.

Igbos are not who they say they are

Trying to instigate ethnic attack on Igbos isn't enough reason to report his account?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by BigSarah(f): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2022
grin how hard is it to ignore reno, funny thing is majority of comments on his posts are from OBIdients, meaning the guy has no real audience aside OBIdients..

Just ignore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by TruthSocialAPP: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Same style used against Jonathan in 2015, same way APC is being treated now. You people haven't seen anything yet. It will only get worse until this evil party leaves office.
seunmsg:
I think some of these toxic obituaries should be reported. The way they are bullying others not supporting Peter Obi Pandora is really annoying.

They have been saying all kind of things against others but can’t stomach any criticism directed at Peter Obi. Is this how an Obi presidency will look like? They may even start killing people with the way things are going.

I don’t like Reno Omokri but I’m glad Twitter called their bluff and gave them the middle finger.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Lucky reno
Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by MagicBishop: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

Trying to instigate ethnic attack on Igbos isn't enough reason to report his account?

Your disobedient twitter mob has done more damage to Obi than the opposition

You people are like Abokis and easily swayed by ethnic and religious mob passions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by jumper524(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Hypocritical Twitter. They banned Buhari for threatening a tribe but can't ban Wendell Simlin for insulting a whole tribe. Time to deactivate my Twitter account.
u won't be missed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
If Obi loses the election, it'd be because of his foolish supporters. Overzealousness is not an excuse to insult and threaten people who don't support their candidate.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by Eddygourdo(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2022
heendrix:
We know Reno omokri isn't as sensible as he used to be but threatening him or his family is the height of it from OBIdient folks. Even myself is not spared for always saying the truth to Obi

I wonder why OBIdient media army can't just live and let others live to. many of em say the harshest things to Buhari but there they are, they can't even accept quarter of what they wish out. So pathetic
Keep quiet. When we start you cry we are bullying you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by flamingREED(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
It's not so hard to ignore anyone.

On NL, for example, I don't comment on chronic anti-Obi/Igbo threads. My mission is to let them die slowly, surely and painfully.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by FreeStuffsNG: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Multiple bot accounts.

That is why Elon Musk is holding back from concluding the Twitter deal.

Too much multiple and bot accounts on twitter and that is why a poll winner on Twitter will lose in real life.

He is enjoying the attention those idle tweeps are giving him. Most of them including him , Abimbola Adelakun, Kperogii et al won't vote next year, they have no single personal vote at stake and it is only their ilks that will pay attention to him.

They will remain outside Nigeria on election day or stay online watching Channels or TVC on election day. That is why many people on ground, just like HE Kwankwaso said, are not bothered about LP; it will hype on social media and the hype will die on social media while the real people on ground choose the elected.
Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by omenka(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2022
These horde of Pandora bullies will end up killing the man's dreams even before next year.

Such hopeless punks.

Smh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by SmartPolician: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Why is it difficult for those people to unfollow Reno Omokri? undecided

Common sense is indeed not common.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by Mikolo70(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Okoros no get sense... Most of them are hawkers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by RealTalkNoBull: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno Omokri used to be “BEAF” on Nairaland back in the days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason by omenka(m): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
It is time to insult Twitter.

Once you fail to do their bidding, no matter the propriety of your action, you become a target for their attacks and insults.

You people should imbibe some tolerance in your conduct. The world is moving fast, you can't be stuck in this cave man orientation forever. Haba. Can't you people see that just about EVERYONE is complaining about your attitude? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cold War In The House Of God Abakaliki Diocese A Case Study / Video - New Boko Haram Born In Nigeria / What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.