Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 (5893 Views)

Infinix Hot 10i - Helio G70 Scam? / Redmi 9 Mediatek G70 64+4 $200 Vs Infinix Note 7 Mediatek G70 128+6 $200 / The Difference Between Snapdragon And Mediatek. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by Telvin7(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
sunshineV:
18w fast charge and they consider is fast charge ever? So xiaomi 33w fast charge issa rocket science?

That's how I saw one of their phone with helio p22 and the captioned it "more speed, more power"
Chill guy
Oppo was there before when they had their nightmoon 50 mp camera and poor chipset, people mocked it .but now where are they ?
They have produced amazing smartphones and are killing the competition ...

But to be sincere, Iwill never buy an infinix phone again ........
Aiming OnePlus 8z or 8 lite

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by sunshineV(f): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Telvin7:

Chill guy
Oppo was there before when they had their nightmoon 50 mp camera and poor chipset, people mocked it .but now where are they ?
They have produced amazing smartphones and are killing the competition ...

But to be sincere, Iwill never buy an infinix phone again ........
Aiming OnePlus 8z or 8 lite

Nothing consign me with oppo

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by awoo47: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2020
atheistandproud:
This was how Awoo47 came and claimed Infinix S5 pro was coming with Snapdragon 660.

Na Helio P35 follow am come las las.

SunshineV, you too get mouth. Lemme follow you abeg.

Na Helio P35 dey follow this one too and if by any chance, Transsion do release it with the G70...shey they sold Infinix Zero 6 with SD636 for 120k, this one will go for 150k.

I don book space sha
ode buruku
P35 is equivalent to SD 660
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by MrBONE2(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2020
awoo47:
ode buruku

*Faint * grin

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by atheistandproud(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2020
awoo47:
ode buruku

I know you're a child. But I will not reduce myself to the extent of trading cheap words with you.

Here are your screenshots of what you said. I need say no more

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by atheistandproud(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2020
You also have erroneously claimed that Helio P35 is equal to SD 660.

The Mediatek chipset closest to the SD660 is the Helio P60

Helio P35 is rated #65 on Tech Centurion world rankings whilst SD660 is rated at #46.

@Awoo47 go and read and learn. That's my kindly advice for you.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2020
atheistandproud:

I know you're a child. But I will not reduce myself to the extent of trading cheap words with you.

These ones are as redundant technologically like a blind fly.
Let's deal with tecno's lie published in the camon 15 pro... Join me in exposing their fraud if you are on twitter/zesushv..... When we "the standard organisation of nairaland" are through with tecno, infinix go get sense then this infinix note 7 go lauch for davido room... No where else. Because this is an incoming fraud too.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by atheistandproud(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Let's deal with tecno's lie published in the camon 15 pro... Join me in exposing their fraud if you are on twitter/zesushv..... When we "the standard organisation of nairaland" are through with tecno, infinix go get sense then this infinix note 7 go lauch for davido room... No where else. Because this is an incoming fraud too.

I have already tackled Henry on the subject. Abeg wetin be the thread name make I go join una?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by awoo47: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
atheistandproud:

smiley smiley smiley
no one is perfect, Chipset isnt all there is to a phone angry
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by awoo47: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
atheistandproud:
You also have erroneously claimed that Helio P35 is equal to SD 660.

The Mediatek chipset closest to the SD660 is the Helio P60

Helio P35 is rated #65 on Tech Centurion world rankings whilst SD660 is rated at #46.

@Awoo47 go and read and learn. That's my kindly advice for you.
says d person that can't decide wot phone to buy grin grin

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by Norman4real(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
In my view this is a low budget gaming phone and that's all to it. Nothing fancy, nothing to excite or suprise me.
Only real drawback here would be the 720p screen but I understand that lower resolution allows for higher game frame rates and also lowers battery consumption.
Otherwise if it's battery supports fast charging, then I may not mind the micro USB, though I don't get why they can't just switch to type C for christ's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by atheistandproud(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
awoo47:

This is the best you could do. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by Norman4real(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

bro, just drop the camera argument coz a lot of companies do this. The camera lens may not be be 64mp but through software stitching it's able to combine multiple images and produce a 64mp image. Xiaomi did the same with their 108mp camera and a number of different companies have been doing this. While I accept it's a bit of false advertising, you can't argue with the results coz if you check the produced image it will have all those 64 megapix even when using a 25mp lens.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by sunshineV(f): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
awoo47:

Lol So this is ur punch? It's very weak bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by okorojoe(m): 3:04am On Apr 04, 2020
temitofa:
Infinix Mobility has unveiled its largest smartphone and named it Infinix Note 7. The phone is powered by the latest Mediatek Helio G70 CPU which is the key selling point of the device. The phone is built around a large 6.95-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.

The Mediatek Helio G70 CPU has a dual-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A75 and hex-core 1.7GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs, along with Mali-G52 GPU, paired with a 6GB RAM and 128GB in-built storage.

As far as camera is concerned, it features a four camera setup with a ring design, similar to what we have on the recently announced Redmi Note 9 Pro. In the setup, the main sensor is a 48-megapixel lens with F/1.8 aperture, assisted by a 2-megapixel macro lens, a 2-megapixel depth and a Super low light video sensor. On the front, you will get 16-megapixel sensor for your selfies shots.

The Note 7 comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a slot for dual 4G VoLTE SIMs. There is also a smaller version called the Note 7 Lite, that also comes with a 5000mAh battery and run on Google Android 10 out of the box. Checkout the full specs of the Infinix Note 7 in the table below.

Source
Praise the Lord! Infinix are heading somewhere. Finally! Some news. This is way better than that crap, camon 15 pro
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by okorojoe(m): 3:08am On Apr 04, 2020
atheistandproud:

I almost cried when GSM Arena were doing their rating last year, and they placed RN7 and RN8 as well as Mi A3 in the lower Midrange tier. Lower Midrange!!!

If SD660 and a Samsung GM1 48mp camera na lower Midrange, where do you think Helio P22 and 32mp unspecified selfies go dey? Tell me please.
Mad oh! Honestly they won't make it to the list grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Norman4real:
bro, just drop the camera argument coz a lot of companies do this. The camera lens may not be be 64mp but through software stitching it's able to combine multiple images and produce a 64mp image. Xiaomi did the same with their 108mp camera and a number of different companies have been doing this. While I accept it's a bit of false advertising, you can't argue with the results coz if you check the produced image it will have all those 64 megapix even when using a 25mp lens.
You actually succeeded in getting my attention. Sadly I have no choice but to correct your post.
First, pixel binding is done by the camera lens not softwares. It's an hardware configuration not a software.
Also, there is a limit to how much you can force a processor to load in terms of image binding[what you call stitching].
I won't do Tecno's job for them, but be sure of this. I will come back to enlighten you more on this matter, when tecno answers for their act. The thread is still on going... The conversation is heating up.
Twitter/zesushv
#TecnoMustAnswerToNigerians

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by DaInferno(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2020
skywalker240:
I'll admit, if this rumour is real, then they're seeing the complaints.

but i wont be moved until i see the price of this phone. And i can bet my gbe body ass that this thing would sell above 130k more costlier than the RN9.

Just mark my words.

sunshinev
mrbone2
zesusHVWritter
drjprince

Na only them go use am
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
atheistandproud:

I have already tackled Henry on the subject. Abeg wetin be the thread name make I go join una?
Just search zesushv on twitter, the thread is pinned to the profile
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by skywalker240(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
DaInferno:

Na only them go use am
Yes o!

imaging their camon 15 premier league phone with helio p35 chipset selling above 95k, then just think what their g70 (rumoured chip) would sell for.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
skywalker240:

Yes o!

imaging their camon 15 premier league phone with helio p35 chipset selling above 95k, then just think what their g70 (rumoured chip) would sell for.
2.5million naira, easy.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by skywalker240(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
2.5million naira, easy.
grin
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by Moogurisar: 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
To everyonne that reads this. Infinix is my phone of choice to anyone who asks me to recommend a phone to them. If check out the infinix company on google then you will be told that it mostly focuses on the african market. When they make phones they even come up with ones for Africa. It also concentrates on India the same way.Infinix phones are no Joke. They are affordable but with great features. The only thing I find annoying abou infinix is that all their phones seem the same. The design is not aht different. Infact the launcher of all infinix phones is the same xos launcher that for some reason comes with adverts. Why would I buy a phone with adverts pre installed in it it is annoying. On the other hand they are good phones, very good.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by drjprince: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
Moogurisar:
To everyonne that reads this. Infinix is my phone of choice to anyone who asks me to recommend a phone to them. If check out the infinix company on google then you will be told that it mostly focuses on the african market. When they make phones they even come up with ones for Africa. It also concentrates on India the same way.Infinix phones are no Joke. They are affordable but with great features. The only thing I find annoying abou infinix is that all their phones seem the same. The design is not aht different. Infact the launcher of all infinix phones is the same xos launcher that for some reason comes with adverts. Why would I buy a phone with adverts pre installed in it it is annoying. On the other hand they are good phones, very good.
[/s] gibberish

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Moogurisar:
To everyonne that reads this. Infinix is my phone of choice
Well, your choice is flawed and poorly assembled.
Let me drag your mind through a harsh reality. Permission taken.

Tecno camon 15 premier is sold for roughly 95k, without any form of fast charge support.
Redmi note 9s is sold for 71k, comes with 18watts fast charge support, ships with a 22watts charger in the box.

Infinix note 7 is expected to ship with mtkhelioG70 and there are speculations it may never arrive with that chipset to Nigeria won't be the first time infinix does it though, they did it with their first note series were they marketed the note pro to come with 13mp camera lens when it was the same 8mp camera found on the note
Usb type b, no form of protection for the screen and a washed out hd resolution is expected, no fast charge support.
Redmi to launch the redmi note 9 with mtkhelioG85 that is just 0.5 shy of the note 8 pro launched last year.
USB type c, corning gorilla glass 5 front protection [sadly, no back glass this year for the note 9].
Usb type c with 18watts fast charge as well as a 22watts charger in the box.

Infinix note 7 will most definitely be priced above 70k.
Guess what, the redmi note 9 will be priced at an unbelievable price of...... Not allowed to say�.

Now tell me, if not for the excuse of ignorance, would anyone sane actually justify their choice to get anything transision?

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by okorojoe(m): 3:03am On May 01, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Well, your choice is flawed and poorly assembled.
Let me drag your mind through a harsh reality. Permission taken.

Tecno camon 15 premier is sold for roughly 95k, without any form of fast charge support.
Redmi note 9s is sold for 71k, comes with 18watts fast charge support, ships with a 22watts charger in the box.

Infinix note 7 is expected to ship with mtkhelioG70 and there are speculations it may never arrive with that chipset to Nigeria won't be the first time infinix does it though, they did it with their first note series were they marketed the note pro to come with 13mp camera lens when it was the same 8mp camera found on the note
Usb type b, no form of protection for the screen and a washed out hd resolution is expected, no fast charge support.
Redmi to launch the redmi note 9 with mtkhelioG85 that is just 0.5 shy of the note 8 pro launched last year.
USB type c, corning gorilla glass 5 front protection [sadly, no back glass this year for the note 9].
Usb type c with 18watts fast charge as well as a 22watts charger in the box.

Infinix note 7 will most definitely be priced above 70k.
Guess what, the redmi note 9 will be priced at an unbelievable price of...... Not allowed to say�.

Now tell me, if not for the excuse of ignorance, would anyone sane actually justify their choice to get anything transision?
Person go still find one nonsense reason give you. These transsion warriors no dey ever calm down reason all these points Una dey make since? Their mata tire me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by dierich: 7:03am On May 01, 2020
please, who will teach me about all this techs terms?
I'm planning to get another phone soon but I think people are recommending some product more better than infinix, tecno and the likes. who will teach me about techs too.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2020
dierich:
please, who will teach me about all this techs terms?
I'm planning to get another phone soon but I think people are recommending some product more better than infinix, tecno and the likes. who will teach me about techs too.
It's better to experience it. Get any product from xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung, Lenovo, realme or LG then compare this device to a Tecno or infinix device.
This is your first lesson. Come back here with the name and model of the phones you compared and I will ask about your findings.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by dierich: 10:45am On May 01, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

It's better to experience it. Get any product from xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung, Lenovo, realme or LG then compare this device to a Tecno or infinix device.
This is your first lesson. Come back here with the name and model of the phones you compared and I will ask about your findings.

I really don't like Lenovo. maybe I'll try xiaomi or realme coz People talk about them more
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by Norman4real(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Don't say "any product" coz all these companies also have a whole bunch of shitty phones too.
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by uchihajt: 1:13pm On May 01, 2020
MrBONE2:

*Faint * grin
Please don't faint ooh, wake up ..
Nah me won faint abeg.
In this life p35 better than sd660..
My balls has seen my intestines...
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by uchihajt: 1:21pm On May 01, 2020
awoo47:
smiley smiley smiley
no one is perfect, Chipset isnt all there is to a phone angry
Bros chipset is what gives life and fluidity to a phone.. I suggest you go read up on processors ..
Because with a good processor the battery last longer, the camera department is awesome, gaming is amazing and the list goes on..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How To Use Your Mobile Charger To Repel Mosquitoes And Rodents. / These Nokia 3310 Memes Would Spice Up Your Day / 10 Best Suit Photo Editors (android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.