Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 (5696 Views)

Redmi 9 Mediatek G70 64+4 $200 Vs Infinix Note 7 Mediatek G70 128+6 $200 / Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor / The Difference Between Snapdragon And Mediatek. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by uchihajt: 1:27pm On May 01, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

2.5million naira, easy.
Oga don burst my head.. grin grin
Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by uchihajt: 1:30pm On May 01, 2020
Moogurisar:
To everyonne that reads this. Infinix is my phone of choice to anyone who asks me to recommend a phone to them. If check out the infinix company on google then you will be told that it mostly focuses on the african market. When they make phones they even come up with ones for Africa. It also concentrates on India the same way.Infinix phones are no Joke. They are affordable but with great features. The only thing I find annoying abou infinix is that all their phones seem the same. The design is not aht different. Infact the launcher of all infinix phones is the same xos launcher that for some reason comes with adverts. Why would I buy a phone with adverts pre installed in it it is annoying. On the other hand they are good phones, very good.
What is this one saying..
What are the great features you are talking about..?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 by MrBONE2(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2020
uchihajt:

Please don't faint ooh, wake up ..
Nah me won faint abeg.
In this life p35 better than sd660..
My balls has seen my intestines...

*woke up*......Disappointed.. *Faint again* grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Suitcase That Follows Traveler Everywhere They Go Without being pulled / The New Infinix Zero: Reasons You Should Not Miss Out On The Mobile Phone / 30k To 35k Phone With Good Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.