Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Give Us Light! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Us Light! (245 Views)

EKEDC Has Refused To Give Us Light Because Of An Old Debt Of Almost #184,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Us Light! by judgementyard(m): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Am really not happy with the situation of things now, you asked us to stay in doors because of the virus that's causing serious problems the world over.
Fine with me, but the fact that they the government never found it worthwhile to give it's citizens palliatives to lessen the effects of the lockdown and the fact that we are forced to stay in darkness is something I don't think will help issues instead it'll bring untold catastrophe on the country.
Give us light or....
Re: Give Us Light! by illicit(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2020
and cash

1 Like

Re: Give Us Light! by judgementyard(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
illicit:
give us cash too
I need pass you grin

(1) (Reply)

Secret Purpose Of The 5G Network Frequency / Best Disease Killer Squad Of The Century / Poison That Kills Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.