Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu (47666 Views)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / New Onitsha General Hospital Isolation Center (photos ) / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by sapientia(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2020
yahmohy27:

My thought too ,but in a POSITIVE angle.Yes ,I hope so

Oga, someone is changing your order of likeness.

Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by sapientia(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2020
yahmohy27:

My thought too ,but in a POSITIVE angle.Yes ,I hope so
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by brightleave(m): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2020
agabaI23:
Great
Hopefully, we won't get to use that
lets really hope so, because if we do..... e go red o.
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by Cmeo(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=88014337][/quote]

All I see here is still not up to 240. Get a nationally recognised NGO like SERAP to confirm and make comment on the facilities.

With the little pictures that I have seen from you, I will say the govt try small sha, but I still maintain that politicians are deadlier than Coronavirus.
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by Helju: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Is Senator Professor Ben Ayade seeing this?

Cross River State entered one chance with that man.
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by SavageMaster: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
I wonder how they got the equipment's with borders closed. Kudos to Anambra Govt.

They're the ones that make the rules nah.

Anyway, essential staff and commodities can still move across borders. Just put a call through to the right people, Ok?
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by SavageMaster: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Danniscott:
Covid-19: NYSC Camp Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Isolation Centre.

The 240 Bed Isolation Centre at the NYSC Camp Mbaukwu/Umuawulu, Anambra State is taking shape. Photos show a section of the facility....

Our Prayer remains that we don't have to use them for Covid-19,Anambra has no case recorded yet, but Governor Willie Obiano is not taking chances.

Nice one.

However, they are not maintaining adequate spacing
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by BeautifulMind2: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Cmeo:

All I see here is still not up to 240. Get a nationally recognised NGO like SERAP to confirm and make comment on the facilities.

With the little pictures that I have seen from you, I will say the govt try small sha, but I still maintain that politicians are deadlier than Coronavirus.
You can go there and count them
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by kunletexs: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2020
SEE AFTER THIS WHOLE STORM DON PASS, ANY POLITICIANS SEE LEAVING THE COUNTRY FOR EVEN TO PICK SUNFLOWER FOR CONTONU GATE SHOULD BE DEALT WITH. NO MORE OFFICIAL ASSIGNMENT, HEALTH CHECKUP AND HOLIDAY SIGHTSEEING UNTIL:

1.) OUR HOSPITALS ARE FIRST GRADE EQUIPPED
2.) MANY OF OUR DOCTORS, NURSES AND HEALTH WORKERS ARE DANGEROUSLY PAID
3.) OUR ROADS ARE FIXED AND NO MORE POTHOLES
4.) OUR GOVERNMENT SCHOOL ARE LOOKING 21ST CENTURY SCHOOL WITH CHILDREN GETTING THE BEST IN EDUCATION
5.) (add your own)
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by phreakabit(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2020
E no go better for Ikpeazu I swear. The guy just silent like say nothing dey happen.
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by senatordave1(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
I wonder how they got the equipment's with borders closed. Kudos to Anambra Govt.
Borders are not closed to medical imports.you look like omotola
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by DEIFIED(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2020
chai. see what our SAED lecture hall has been turn to.
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by charlesm91(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2020
igbokwenu90:
grin...Today na April 2
you no well grin
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by promotervickky(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Danniscott:

The 240 Bed Isolation Centre at the NYSC Camp Mbaukwu/Umuawulu, Anambra State is taking shape. Photos show a section of the facility....

Our Prayer remains that we don't have to use them for Covid-19,Anambra has no case recorded yet, but Governor Willie Obiano is not taking chances.

Edo did samething, and some people will still underestimate Nigeria Government. What will please you people?
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by teresades: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Alvin212:
World-class as anticipated.

Kwovik 1nine are for afonjazzzzy ritualistttt

This is not in any way needed. Afterall, we are all humans first before anything else.
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by makewetalk2: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2020
not taking chances is to start to build hospitals not makeshift isolation centers. this right here is low-quality and no one should applaud willie. the state is rich enough to have the best. no one should appreciate this nonsense right here.
bed is the cheapest thing to get for a patient. the problem here is building an actual hospital with ventilators and power.

Danniscott:

Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2020
DEIFIED:
chai. see what our SAED lecture hall has been turn to.

Oh so that was a lecture hall turned into isolation center cheesy
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by BeautifulMind2: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2020
makewetalk2:
not taking chances is to start to build hospitals not makeshift isolation centers. this right here is low-quality and no one should applaud willie. the state is rich enough to have the best. no one should appreciate this nonsense right here.
bed is the cheapest thing to get for a patient. the problem here is building an actual hospital with ventilators and power.

Some of you reason so low, and who told Anambra doesn't have hospitals with ventilators? How can you place Covid 19 patients with others in hospitals, best now for Covid patients is ICU

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by Niggmatic: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2020
DCmonster:
All these idiotic Nigerian politicians. Why brand a government owned property with your name. They often behave as if they are doing their constituents/citizens a favour and they are often time emboldened by their stupid ignorant illiterate supports and image launderers.

Where you see governor's name for there? Abi no be the same picture me and you dey view so?
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by LadySarah: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:

The Yankee Doctor supported them. The one that built 20 storey hospital in Umuchikwu, Anambra.

Dr Obi Jackson
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by makewetalk2: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Some of you reason so low, and who told Anambra doesn't have hospitals with ventilators? How can you place Covid 19 patients with others in hospitals, best now for Covid patients is ICU
hahahaha look at your mentality. all countries are getting grid od non-emergency cases in their hospitals to make way for the COVID-19. your state is the opposite.
do you know the meaning of an emergency?
send those other patients home. their ailments do not have the propensity of spreading to others. ask your governor to start building hospitals. People worked in china at the peak of the outbreak. if you truly have hospitals, why are you making a makeshift medical center?
You should be showing us pictures of the isolation centers in Anambra state, not NYSC camp.
if you have hospitals, why are you using a camp? You want to kill your nurses and doctors. imagine the heat in that camp. and you want your nurses to work there
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by Niggmatic: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2020
LadySarah:

The Yankee Doctor supported them. The one that built 20 storey hospital in Umuchikwu, Anambra.

Dr Obi Jackson
Dr Godwin Maduka
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by LadySarah: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Niggmatic:
Dr Maduka

OK. That name came to my mind grin grin

Who is Obi Jackson then?
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by Niggmatic: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2020
LadySarah:

OK. That name came to my mind grin grin

Who is Obi Jackson then?

Obi Jackson is from Okija I believe so. But they are from the same state.

He owns Nest Oil. That's what I know about him. They are all billionaires anyway.
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by BeautifulMind2: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2020
makewetalk2:
hahahaha look at your mentality. all countries are getting grid od non-emergency cases in their hospitals to make way for the COVID-19. your state is the opposite.
do you know the meaning of an emergency?
send those other patients home. their ailments do not have the propensity of spreading to others. ask your governor to start building hospitals. People worked in china at the peak of the outbreak. if you truly have hospitals, why are you making a makeshift medical center?
You should be showing us pictures of the isolation centers in Anambra state, not NYSC camp.
if you have hospitals, why are you using a camp? You want to kill your nurses and doctors. imagine the heat in that camp. and you want your nurses to work there

How many do you have in your state? Better channel your frustrations to your state government not Anambra state we have no Covid case for now

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by Oluwapomile1: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2020
And then the NYSC camp gets to be renovated!
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by BeautifulMind2: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
LadySarah:

Dr Obi Jackson
Stop your fake news

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by Cloud007: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Danniscott:

we won't get to use them by God's grace.
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by guychidile: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
once beaten twice shy.
Re: COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu by LadySarah: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oluwapomile1:
And then the NYSC camp gets to be renovated!

It was just commissioned a mth ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) / Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) / I Found Dis Inside A Paracetamol Tab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.