Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Strict Lock Down Will Lead To Riot. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strict Lock Down Will Lead To Riot. (344 Views)

Hausa Radio Biafra May Lead To Riot, Blood Shed / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strict Lock Down Will Lead To Riot. by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Nigerians can't cope with 2 weeks of lock down, no light, no money, no food, no church or mosque will eventually lead to riots..

My observation...

4 Likes

Re: Strict Lock Down Will Lead To Riot. by sinkhole: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Nels55:
Nigerians can't cope with 2 weeks of lock down, no light, no money, no food, no church or mosque will eventually lead to riots..

My observation...
I have been seriously thinking of the consequences of all these lockdown everywhere and my conclusion is just what you have just pointed out!
All states are closing their borders, completely, without even allowing food and personal hygiene products to be moved.
Most Nigerians live on daily pay jobs to survive.
When hunger and frustration sets in, many people will dare the guns and come out, after all they are already dead!

1 Like

Re: Strict Lock Down Will Lead To Riot. by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Don't complain.

You chose your current leaders.

Trust them.

1 Like

Re: Strict Lock Down Will Lead To Riot. by karbarsar(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Booked
Re: Strict Lock Down Will Lead To Riot. by Ivimilly: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2020
T
Re: Strict Lock Down Will Lead To Riot. by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2020
I've been scouting a REBEL team..I ain't afraid of death...I need to waste one of those in power.
Re: Strict Lock Down Will Lead To Riot. by edochie12: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Here in anambra state,everything is going well,u can buy anything here,even food stuff at cheaper rates,only markets ,schools,offices,etc are closed,we are fine here.
Re: Strict Lock Down Will Lead To Riot. by sapientia(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Calling it riot looks like it can be controlled.

We have a serious crisis at hand.

I just pray do not start dying.

That is what will cause unrest not even the lockdown.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Only The Poor Will Get N200,000 And Bag Of Rice / The Truth About Covid-19 And 5g / Sleazy Warri Videos : What Charles Aniagwu Did Not Say.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.