Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives (23590 Views)

Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People / Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by licensekeysfree: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
idm crack

internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 7 Beta IDM Crack and Serial Key Free Download is the most Searchable programming on the web for Download recordings, archives, and programming with quick speed. everybody needs to realize how to crack IDM so they utilize his IDM full highlights. IDM Serial key is the most ideal approach to enlist it. Web Download director Serial keys are below.IDM Crack is the Best Software till now for downloading recordings, documents, Songs, Movies With extremely Less time. you can likewise download the IDM Crack 2020 from Torrent. Just you Write download IDM deluge.

You can discover huge numbers of site,s like that have IDM Full form Free of cost.IDM Crack has a generally excellent Feature that downloads your document in various part after the Complete download IDM Will Connect all parts effectively that why he download records exceptionally quick. The IDM crack free download is accessible in the connection underneath and you didn't have to enlist web download chief since it is a preactivated form.

internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 7 Beta Crack know as IDM have 30 days time for testing. We give you Full Version IDM Setup That Has IDM Serial keys. You initially download the arrangement from my website then introduce it after the introduce Close the Internet Download chief (IDM Crack) most recent adaptation got an answer for this and IDM Crack to repack the web download administrator. Along these lines, we make it enlistment free methods you didn't have to enlist it.

No time for testing for IDM Crack, no enlistment required, no fix or crack required. Simply download and introduce it and appreciate it for a lifetime.idm sequential number is allowed to download from the beneath joins. If it's not too much trouble don't hesitate to inquire as to whether you can't crack IDM. We are Place a Video instructional exercise underneath how to Crack IDM With Patch, Serial key, crack.

=============================
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by MYHUBBY: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
I never trusted Nigeria politicians but I respect Osibanjo to be a proactive leader

like other nairalanders, I hope for a positive outcome too
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Ustec: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iyiataata92:
They should try to define who the most vulnerable Nigerians are and where they live so that we will know where and to whom all these palliatives go. I've not seen anything from them but I hear and read that things are being shared
I believe Osinbajo will do a wonderful job
Are you vulnerable,
Are you living in a slum,
Are you living in a village close to a city with no means of lively hood,
Have your been to your village,
Guy, stop thinking like a SSCE holder.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by guy222: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
nero2face:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/covid-19-osinbajo-govs-meet-to-consider-more-palliatives-2/
the best VP in the history of this country, always careful with his speech, has no known enemy, has never said any negative thing about the pass leaders and has never insult or exchange worlds with any opposition members, always maintain is cool. Love by both the muslim and christian alike, the only people that hate this man is simple because he is a member of the apc, if Dino, wike, saraki and fayose could not paint this man black then i strongly say he is as white as a snow
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by GabinoMarket(f): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
calgenius:
Wow! smiles, sounding very erudite right there.
I'm entertained.
Ok.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Iyiataata92: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ustec:

Are you vulnerable,
Are you living in a slum,
Are you living in a village close to a city with no means of lively hood,
Have your been to your village,
Guy, stop thinking like a SSCE holder.
So everyboby living in the city is rich while everybody living in the village is poor? I think you should be the one to change your thinking

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by IghravweIG(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lavisha:
use bvn.
Exclude all civil officers above level 10 and anybody with a minimum balance of N1m.
You will be left with 10m bvn's then push 100k to each.
shikena.
Sense wee nor kee u.

Your blessed among women.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chelseanababa:
On my way to MMA2 this morning, I saw a man that developed convid19 symptoms with his wife but were denied access to LUTH by their security operatives. Immediately i alerted a Police inspector close by, instead the man was avoidiing them and even told them to go back to their home at Iyana-ipaja. i was expecting this policeman to call an ambulance that would take them to Yaba for treatments instead of telling them to go back home. This is how this virus is being sread.
it's a pity
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Olakunleyakub(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
I swear that statement must be defined.I have never seen a diplomatic and political statement in my life.
Iyiataata92:
They should try to define who the most vulnerable Nigerians are and where they live so that we will know where and to whom all these palliatives go. I've not seen anything from them but I hear and read that things are being shared
I believe Osinbajo will do a wonderful job
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by somehow: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
start by sharing at least #20k to every bank account with verified BVN that has a balance of #10k and below. Account must be active and must have been accessed within the past 1 week to 3 months.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Quietly(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lavisha:
use bvn.
Exclude all civil officers above level 10 and anybody with a minimum balance of N1m.
shikena.
out of #100000 given as you want.am givenout#
#10000 to you,congrat.
you try
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Quietly(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
somehow:
start by sharing at least #20k to every bank account with verified BVN that has a balance of #10k and below. Account must be active and must have been accessed within the past 1 week to 3 months.
hahaha,sir i hope u hav belowe #10000 in your acc,
all you said will endingup favouring you and me,
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by sucesso1: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Learn from Home

Join our web design class

:
Things you need to join the class

1. A computer or phone with internet access
2. An ear piece to aid you hear the instructors class presentation
3. Our class invitation ID, this zoom invitation ID will be sent 5 min to your email before class begins

Read more here :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Nfw-aiJOKGX6uu_afAoK-CbmUtPyqWp/view?usp=sharing

Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by chaloskyx: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
what palliatives just leave Nigerians alone like you always have abeg we would struggle out of this even though there would be casualties. you guys should be more focused on scheming on how to embezzle all those donations running into billions of Naira
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Brunicekid(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jhayphil:
There's hope for Nigerians and the VP is always concerned with the welfare of the people. We shall prevail.
Yeah, very true.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Kolping: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by whoawa(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jhayphil:
There's hope for Nigerians and the VP is always concerned with the welfare of the people. We shall prevail.

My brother never put hope on this people, this VP that shared Abacha root, and uptil now no gbagam.

Despite I possesed all the qualities of a poor Nigerian still I was considerd as a Rich Nigga, Osibanjo still went to the extent of considering my poor grandmother who depended on me to survive as a RIch woman bcoz she equally didn't receive anything.

So wake up from this ur slumber of hoping on osibande
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by einsteine(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lavisha:
use bvn.
You will be left with 10m bvn's then push to eah.
shikena.
Are you aware that 100k x 10 million is 1 trillion naira?
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by OChimex: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
Bvn is the surest way to give out cash just like government do to corpers,Prisoners nees to be seriously cared for at this time.

BVN is a good way oo, but I wonder how many poor Nigerians , old, disabled, destitutes have BVN?

They should include NIN number too. National Identification Number from National ID card.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Dollabiz: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nonsense
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by somehow: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Quietly:

hahaha,sir i hope u hav belowe #10000 in your acc,
all you said will endingup favouring you and me,
man Will find a way
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by teepain: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lavisha:
use bvn.
shikena.

This sounds attractive but it will just kill the Nigerian economy.

If the 100k is meant for people below the poverty line and we assume 70% of 200
million Nigerians to be living below the poverty line; it means 140 million Nigerians
would be given 100k each.

That means that the Nigerian government would need to fork out 1.4 trillion Naira to 70% of Nigerians to buy groceries and some other consummables for 2 weeks lockdown.

Now compare that to the fact that, the entire budget of Nigeria for Jan - Dec 2020, is 10.59 trillion Naira. And the sums include recurrent and capital expenditure for the whole year (for emphasis) and not for groceries alone.

Again, giving out such amount will wipe out our entire foreign reserves which stood at $37.5 billion at the end of Feb 2020 (according to allafrica.com).
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Clothingonline9(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
I need my own share oooooo
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by knowhowk: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lavisha:
use bvn.
shikena.
. grin grin grin 100k.For this Naija .I hear U ooo.if U get 10k Make U thank God.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by knowhowk: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
teepain:

This sounds attractive but it will just kill the Nigerian economy.

If the 100k is meant for people below the poverty line and we assume 70% of 200
million Nigerians to be living below the poverty line; it means 140 million Nigerians
would be given 100k each.

That means that the Nigerian government would need to fork out 1.4 trillion Naira to 70% of Nigerians to buy groceries and some other consummables for 2 weeks lockdown.

Now compare that to the fact that, the entire budget of Nigeria for Jan - Dec 2020, is 10.59 trillion Naira. And the sums include recurrent and capital expenditure for the whole year (for emphasis) and not for groceries alone.

Again, giving out such amount will wipe out our entire foreign reserves which stood at $37.5 billion at the end of Feb 2020 (according to allafrica.com).
All Na inside Paper ,D Government Spents more than that and nothing's Happens to our Foreign reserves,All these Nonsense excuses . Government Should give money to the Citizens oooo for staying at home .Food Food and food is what they need .It's done in other Countries ,If they can't give money they should Made Available Enough food delivered to people House
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by teepain: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
knowhowk:
All Na inside Paper ,D Government Spents more than that and nothing's Happens to our Foreign reserves,All these Nonsense excuses . Government Should give money to the Citizens oooo for staying at home .Food Food and food is what they need .It's done in other Countries ,If they can't give money they should Made Available Enough food delivered to people House

I hear you that all is inside paper. Let the government spend the entirety of the foreign reserves and after the lockdown we will all live with the consequences.

Do you know how long it took Nigeria to build up our foreign reserves even after pleading like beggars to our lenders to write off our debts under OBJ and Okonjo Iweala?
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Two or more good healds are better than one bad head.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by 7lives: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
destinie2019:

The VP was brutally divested of any and every vestige of statutory responsibility by Abba Kyari. The man is under oath to obey the instructions of his principal (Kyari), so we can excuse him a little bit for joining them to tell lies. He is not a hothead, and this is probably for the best, seeing that he is surrounded by rattlesnakes. By quietly enduring the indignities heaped on him by the cabal, he is retaining a modicum of respect and credibility. He can't be judged except he actually has the power.

Na war o, you mean Osinbajo told you all these?
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by knowhowk: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
teepain:

I hear you that all is inside paper. Let the government spend the entirety of the foreign reserves and after the lockdown we will all live with the consequences.

Do you know how long it took Nigeria to build up our foreign reserves even after pleading like beggars to our lenders to write off our debts under OBJ and Okonjo Iweala?
Oga People need Local Palliative Measures you are talking about Foreign reserves .Nigeria Government has the Capacity to do this ,Stop using unnecessary indices to Support the Government for keeping away from Responsibilities to Citizens ,Na only Nigeria that wants to Preserve Foreign reserves ,Provide food for people during the Lockdown this one keep talking about Foreign reserves ... Imagine Philippines Taken care of There citizens even a complete Foreigner ,An Igbo.man with no residential permit was given ,Are you telling me Philippine has no foreign reserve to protects .Tell the truth about Our Leaders uncaring attitudes and Looting you are chasing Shadows : This thread tells it all https://www.nairaland.com/5769952/nigerian-philippines-displays-relief-items

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by 400billionman: 12:58am On Apr 03, 2020
TraderMoni scammer..

Pesin wey lack conscience.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Esteejay4u(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2020
[/color][color=#006600] l don't think there is any palliative measure more the bvn for stay at home
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Esteejay4u(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2020
[/color][color=#006600] l don't think there is any palliative measure more the bvn for stay at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today / Five Foods To Eat When You Are Constipated / Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.