Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives (23586 Views)

Doctor Ikenna Ihim Gives Palliatives To Imo People / Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / ECOWAS Youth Council Distributes Palliatives To The Poorest Of The Poor, Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by publicsensor: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
better with or without Abba Kyari
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by PlugBlogng: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by mytime24(f): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yawn
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Promise62972: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
see below
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by amanda2013(f): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
The only palliative I need now is my March salary
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Humility017(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Deputy1111:
With VP incharge of Economy, we hope for better life.

I tell you bro....
had it been he really choose to make use of this man competence his(buhari) gross ineptitude and defects won't have been felt much

don't understand why he don't trust this man to act on his stead even the daily briefing of Nigerians can be better done by Osibanjo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by GabinoMarket(f): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
A time will come when the poor will have nothing to eat but the rich. They should better think well and choose.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by deltateam: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lavisha:
use bvn.
Exclude all civil officers above level 10 and anybody with a minimum balance of N1m.
You will be left with 10m bvn's then push 100k to each.
shikena.

Why 1 million?
Anybody with account balance bigger than #200 000 is still rich.

Push the money to accounts below #200 000.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by jham01: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Deputy1111:
So u dnt even knw VP of Nigeria is in charge of Economic council. He's been in charge since 2015.
Nw I understand the insults against the President is unjustifiable bt bigotry.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by deltateam: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
amanda2013:
The only palliative I need now is my March salary

Are you a government worker?
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Swingate(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
They are still meeting?
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by amanda2013(f): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
deltateam:

Are you a government worker?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by hilfinity(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
Bvn is the surest way to give out cash just like government do to corpers,Prisoners nees to be seriously cared for at this time.

Bros those ones case na *ULTRA* divine intervention e need this times.
Even people sick of oda diseases at d hospitals need serious care too cos proper attention won't b given t dem in d wake of covid-19.

God help ur people o
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Fem4real: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
If we are saying they should use BVN ? How many user are registered on BVN?not up to 50million registered user out of almost 200million citizens....let advise on other options....
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by AsawanaDgreat: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
We hear una
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by jham01: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Considering most comments here especially those praising Osinbajo abt what he said in the NEC meeting testified tht most insults against Buhari are not justifiable bt bigotry insults. What ever Osinbajo say is the collective direction of APC led govt he can't go there and say his opinion, he speaks on behalf of FG.
Unfortunately to those saying nw they've hope since Osinbajo is the one in charge, dnt u knw VP of Nigeria is in charge of National economic council? Osinbajo has been in charge since 2015 if u dnt knw u better knw nw likewise Atiku and Namadi Sambo discharged same responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by beatspice(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chelseanababa:
On my way to MMA2 this morning, I saw a man that developed convid19 symptoms with his wife but were denied access to LUTH by their security operatives. Immediately i alerted a Police inspector close by, instead the man was avoidiing them and even told them to go back to their home at Iyana-ipaja. i was expecting this policeman to call an ambulance that would take them to Yaba for treatments instead of telling them to go back home. This is how this virus is being sread.

[url]=https://beatspice.co[/url]
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Burruchaga71(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
I thought Osinbajo is no longer in active service, Thanx Corona V for sidelined Abba Kyari.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Deputy1111:

The VP was brutally divested of any and every vestige of statutory responsibility by Abba Kyari. The man is under oath to obey the instructions of his principal (Kyari), so we can excuse him a little bit for joining them to tell lies. He is not a hothead, and this is probably for the best, seeing that he is surrounded by rattlesnakes. By quietly enduring the indignities heaped on him by the cabal, he is retaining a modicum of respect and credibility. He can't be judged except he actually has the power.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by osusuallstars: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Where is jubril el sudani
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
GabinoMarket:
A time will come when the poor will have nothing to eat but the rich. They should better think well and choose.
Wow! smiles, sounding very erudite right there.
I'm entertained.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by adelaja70(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Buhari chilling in Cuba, Kyari sick in Lagos,

.....enter the mere commissioner!

This one is beyond him....
I'm sure your brain is inside your pocket when you post this comment...
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by adelaja70(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Burruchaga71:
I thought Osinbajo is no longer in active service, Thanx Corona V for sidelined Abba Kyari.
Goto his page on Instagram.. You will be more educated.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
No single PDP governor in this deliberation? What is federal government up to this time around? grin
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Bluntemperor: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chelseanababa:
On my way to MMA2 this morning, I saw a man that developed convid19 symptoms with his wife but were denied access to LUTH by their security operatives. Immediately i alerted a Police inspector close by, instead the man was avoidiing them and even told them to go back to their home at Iyana-ipaja. i was expecting this policeman to call an ambulance that would take them to Yaba for treatments instead of telling them to go back home. This is how this virus is being sread.
God bless you bro.
Seun-over to you o.
Save Nigeria and save Lagosians by calling People-authority concerned,biko.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by SoNature(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chelseanababa:

That's why people are encouraged to stay in their homes

If anyone contracts Covid-19 at this time, he will understand how useless this country is

In country where the government doesn't prioritize the welfare of its workers, nobody takes responsibility
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Na another audio palliative be this oooo. 90% of Nigerians are vulnerable
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by ProtectMyMoney: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
nero2face:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/covid-19-osinbajo-govs-meet-to-consider-more-palliatives-2/

All these palliatives seems like Audio...

So i drove out today, first thing i saw was a palliative bus...i stopped to ask the driver if they brought government palliatives for the residents in the area.

The driver said No! It was just a bus donated to the government...needless to say, No Palliatives for the citizens.

Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by hollywater: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fake Pastor
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Emnanuell: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chelseanababa:

I presume you as a journalist; for you to be able to walk on the main street, why not work on this your report and open a thread for it. These are the kind of reports that should be making FP. Pls, do the needful Thank you.
Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by anonimi: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
destinie2019:
The VP was brutally divested of any and every vestige of statutory responsibility by Abba Kyari. The man is under oath to obey the instructions of his principal (Kyari), so we can excuse him a little bit for joining them to tell lies. He is not a hothead, and this is probably for the best, seeing that he is surrounded by rattlesnakes. By quietly enduring the indignities heaped on him by the cabal, he is retaining a modicum of respect and credibility. He can't be judged except he actually has the power.

Modicum of respect and credibility that will not be achieved by resigning

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osinbajo, Governors Meet To Consider More Palliatives by Olosu0353(f): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
As u can see,president is not around, Kyari who presides in recent Buhari absenteeism is also not on ground that's y u can c our man in board. osibanjo carry on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today / Five Foods To Eat When You Are Constipated / 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.