Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss (927 Views)

I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / FG Retires Isah Idris (Acting Immigration Boss) / Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10seYjWlPlA

Muhammed Babandede, the Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service, over the weekend, announced that he tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

In a video he shot from his Isolation center, Babandede thanked everyone for praying for him. He particularly thanked God for making him sick as the whole experience has humbled him.

Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by Franzinni: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Go and sin no more !
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by NwaNimo1(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2020
ok
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by Makavelli25: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Kilokanmi
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by RenaissanceGuy: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Trying to appear pious, but refusal to embezzle our commonwealth is not in their dictionary.
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by clevvermind(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2020
Go and yansh no more. grin
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2020
And you also thank the devil for giving you the opportunity to LOOT.

Thief
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by u11ae1013: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2020
You have allowed too many undocumented fulani to penetrate our borders
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by Inkling(f): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Eyaaa

He just realized that everything ends in 6-feet
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by sapientia(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Ah no go talk anything abeg.

No be me una see.

Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by johnmartus(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2020
This thing supposed to be a retired officer. No wonder no improvement in some part of federal government ministry.

This one can't even think straight even Buhari will not say he is happy that he sick.
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by Itemmanu: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
This thing supposed to be a retired officer. No wonder no improvement in some part of federal government ministry.

This one can't even think straight even Buhari will not say he is happy that he sick.
[/s]
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by johnmartus(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Good morning my friend I pray for you in last night.
That God should have mercy on you and all the medicine you take work for
Itemmanu:
[s][/s]
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by Itemmanu: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Good morning my friend I pray for you in last night.
That God should have mercy on you and all the medicine you take work for
[/s]
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by TIGRITIS: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Itemmanu:
[s][/s]
cheesy
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by helinues: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
I am glad to be making use of my 6 senses without referring to any old tale books
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by TIGRITIS: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Itemmanu:
[s][/s]
wink
Re: I Thank Allah For Giving Me The Opportunity To B Sick'- Nigeria Immigration Boss by TIGRITIS: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Itemmanu:
[s][/s]
grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Wike Bows To Pressure, Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff / Abia New CP Performs First Official Assignment [photos, Video] / Obaseki's Disqualification: Here's The Full News And His Speculated Next Move.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.