Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter (42573 Views)

Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG / Governors Scramble For Ventilators As They Brace Up For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by nedekid: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Lizzy247:
Gosh! If this is true. Then it is finished, completely finished and totally finished.

This is so disheartening for the so called giant of Africa to result to online begging at this period. I am utterly confused.

Modified, it is true ooo.

Nigeria is a joke
If a whole FGN can beg "online", who is "we" to yab online raggars on nairaland and other social media forums?
After all, online begging get levels as shown by fgn. grin

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by NwaNimo1(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2020
lol....
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Demmtek(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Imagine federal government begging for ventilators, person come say make I no beg for giveaway on twitter, OYO lo waaa

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2020
shameless bastads

oil rich country begging one US business man for health machines

tufiakwa
those who said they missed road to Nigeria are right
my kids will be raised elsewhere

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:
Shameless leaders with stone heart. Our legislooters recently acquired 2020 brand new SUVs but we need donors for vents to fight corona virus.

For my next world, God please i don't want to come back to Nigeria.

my brother it beat me

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Sanchez01: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Herdsmen:

Is a taboo for Bubu,his party and Yorubas to deal with 5%
Instead,let Nigerians perish.
Innoson was going to sell to Nigeria. Elon Musk is giving it out for free.

Plus, when would Innoson's be certified by SON and other bodied to be declared safe for use?

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by shegzhkn: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2020
SMH, i make bold to say if elon musk was a Nigerian he'd still be pounding the pavement looking for 50k job.

That a country where everyone has a fair shot and everyone plays by the same rule.

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Dee60: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Is Nigeria a TESLA delivery region?

Ministry of Finance, please answer.

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by swedbase(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:
Shameless leaders with stone heart. Our legislooters recently acquired 2020 brand new SUVs but we need donors for vents to fight corona virus.

grin grin grin Don't get angry next time Nnamdi Kalu call Nigeria a Zoo. Even Ghana can not reduce herself the way the zoo has done. Where are Abacha's recovered loots? Can a Country built on falsehood ever progress?. They budget billions every year for una health care and tell una say snake don chop am hahaha grin grin Thank God my boys are Swedish citizens

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Squillionaire:
Guys, let's not criticize for the sake of it. Ventilators are very scarce around the world now, and even with your money, you might not find to buy.

Yes, we can castigate the Nigerian government for not making healthcare a priority over the years but under the current circumstances, every government is trying its best to lay its hand on as many ventilators as it can. Trump had only a few days reached out to Putin and received a number of Ventilators from Russia as well.

This is not the time to be proud, we need all the help we can get at this time.

The people who donated health care facilities, I can bet they bought them from somewhere. Baba Adeboye doesn't produce ventilators.

It seems these people swore to a blood oath that stipulates that the moment they do anything for the benefit of the populace, they will die

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by EmekaMD(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Begi begi country.

Una get money una no wan build una own house. U dey rent hotel dey form jagaban. Now hotel don close gate and rain dey fall.

Motor don jam Egugun

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Roon9(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2020
adadike:
They need support yet some people were insulting obiano for asking for one billion naira. But wait o, can someone tell us what the millions previously donated was used for

Bros we are Audio Republic of Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Lymasaba(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2020
juman:
Why not?
Its straight forward sense.
Donor is ready to give away the equipment freely.
Many other countries will also beg for it

Good act from the ministry.
Forget the useless people above .. Germany trap and donations mean for Italy last two weeks

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Rumobaba: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2020
We have all failed our children in this country.
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by t00dugged(f): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Even FG don turn online beggars. Hustle must pay embarassed. Looking for more money to loot.

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Yanglee(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Squillionaire:
Guys, let's not criticize for the sake of it. Ventilators are very scarce around the world now, and even with your money, you might not find to buy.

Yes, we can castigate the Nigerian government for not making healthcare a priority over the years but under the current circumstances, every government is trying its best to lay its hand on as many ventilators as it can. Trump had only a few days reached out to Putin and received a number of Ventilators from Russia as well.

God bless you. Surely we still have very intelligent people on Nairaland.

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by powerkey: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Shameless APC government
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by joe4christ(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Probably the ventilator is scarce due to high global demand. That's the only reasonable explanation to this show of shame

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Neoteny7: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Well Nigeria is not a Tesla delivery region, so....

Meanwhile India is producing low cost ventilators, from $2k a pop down to $650.

While in Nigeria legislators are taking delivery of 2020 Toyota Camrys.....when the legislators fall sick perhaps they'll use the exhaust pipes of the cars as ventilators

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Openbusiness: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Buhari government no get shame. After collecting billions, them still dey beg for ventillators grin What a scam government. They will embezzle all the Coronavirus money

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Mozegee: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Untill we come out in Mass and deal with this thief who call themselves politicians this country will not be better. How can a country who called themselve giant of Africa be begging of ventilators.why the house of rep is there acquiring new SUV.what a country we are into

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Roon9(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Squillionaire:

Resorting to online begging is disgraceful na. Can't they reach out to them via much more professional means? Wtf!

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by franchasng: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:

my brother I am using this opportunity to call on white supremacists all over the world, they should hurry and start the process of wiping out black nations from the face of earth because they are a disgrace and nuisance to mankind, what a shame angry angry
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Roon9(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2020
nedekid:

If a whole FGN can beg "online", who is "we" to yab online raggars on nairaland and other social media forums?
After all, online begging get levels as shown by fgn. grin

I dey tell u

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Jaqenhghar: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Even if they donate 200m ventilators ( 1 for each person) it won't be enough
Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by PassingShot(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:

Senseless post.

The whole world, including the most advanced countries, have been requesting and receiving aids in fighting this pandemic. And what foolish Nigerians only know to do is to spew trash.

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by joe4christ(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2020
EmekaMD:
Begi begi country.

Una get money una no wan build una own house. U dey rent hotel dey form jagaban. Now hotel don close gate and rain dey fall.

Motor don jam Egugun

I love this. Makes lots of sense! grin

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by anonimi: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:

Are we, the people, any different from our leaders looters

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by amc: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Nigeria must be setting the record for the most ignoramuses in the world. At a time like this, any offer of free medical supplies or equipment is to be jumped at with gladness.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/25/politics/us-global-appeal-corona-supplies/index.html

The US is asking other countries for everything from hand sanitizer to ventilators to help fight the coronavirus

By Nicole Gaouette, CNN

Updated 1523 GMT (2323 HKT) March 25, 2020

Washington (CNN)The Trump administration is appealing to countries around the world to give or sell the US items as basic as hand sanitizer and as complex as respirators to combat the surging coronavirus pandemic.

In a list obtained by CNN, the State Department lays out 25 items, telling diplomats to ask their host countries for these supplies with a clear priority on items available "today" and a secondary focus on equipment and items available in weeks.

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by safarigirl(f): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Should the Ministry of Finance be begging for ventilators? Is that their jurisdiction?

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by Brunicekid(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Aaaaahh... A whole Nigeria Ministry of Finance begging online Chaiii.

Re: Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter by franchasng: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Squillionaire:

awon wobe crew.....and Trump tweeted Putin begging for some ventilators ba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / Ajimobi & Ganduje Celebrate Their Children's Wedding With A Match / Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial