Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

COVID19: What Police Did To Stubborn Youths In Delta Shoots One VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID19: What Police Did To Stubborn Youths In Delta Shoots One VIDEO (924 Views)

Ritualist Runs Mad, See What Police Found In His Benz(video) / Remember This Boy That Was Being Hailed As D.p.o'?see What Police Have Done To / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID19: What Police Did To Stubborn Youths In Delta Shoots One VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
I saw this video on Facebook posted by a user who goes by the name A White Apole.

Watch the video with this YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFY1FL9pr3U

In the video which was posted few hours ago was an interview from the user this happened in Delta. This was done youths who despite the lockdown decided to play football within themselves. Is football necessary this time. The victim should be happy the bullet passed him by a breath of hair.

He (the person recording) said

"Good day everyone I want to hear from you people what happened now. I was told that some policemen came here to harass people and I dont see any why? And why should police men should harass people in this our state. Please brother as you were saying please can you emphasize on what really happened "

At this point the person being recorded started speaking he said.

"I was here we were gyming so after gyming we said let us just enjoy ourselves at the main road so we saw these guys coming then we gave them gap. Now all of sudden they just parked the next thing they said they wanted to cease the ball the next thing they started drilling me. They flogged me all over my body (as this point he showed the injuries)".

How many of you were playing the ball? the interviewer asked.

"We were just six (6) in number playing football just six now see my body"

Another person in the background of the video asked is that a bullet on your chest? The guy being interviewed said yes it was a pallet of bullet. He then showed the floor hit by the bullet as you can see in the screenshots below saying

It diverted and then hit his chest the person being interviewed claimed as he shows marks of bullet on his chest and the floor. He then claims that there are more than two bullets on the floor outside.

Re: COVID19: What Police Did To Stubborn Youths In Delta Shoots One VIDEO by Garrieveryday: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lol. Abeg make we try siddon for house

I know say e no easy. As I'm typing this, hunger is ripping my stomach.
Re: COVID19: What Police Did To Stubborn Youths In Delta Shoots One VIDEO by yerokunphilips: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Biafra1stson:
I saw this video on Facebook posted by a user who goes by the name A White Apole.

Watch the video with this YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFY1FL9pr3U

In the video which was posted few hours ago was an interview from the user this happened in Delta. This was done youths who despite the lockdown decided to play football within themselves. Is football necessary this time. The victim should be happy the bullet passed him by a breath of hair.

He (the person recording) said

"Good day everyone I want to hear from you people what happened now. I was told that some policemen came here to harass people and I dont see any why? And why should police men should harass people in this our state. Please brother as you were saying please can you emphasize on what really happened "

At this point the person being recorded started speaking he said.

"I was here we were gyming so after gyming we said let us just enjoy ourselves at the main road so we saw these guys coming then we gave them gap. Now all of sudden they just parked the next thing they said they wanted to cease the ball the next thing they started drilling me. They flogged me all over my body (as this point he showed the injuries)".

How many of you were playing the ball? the interviewer asked.

"We were just six (6) in number playing football just six now see my body"

Another person in the background of the video asked is that a bullet on your chest? The guy being interviewed said yes it was a pallet of bullet. He then showed the floor hit by the bullet as you can see in the screenshots below saying

It diverted and then hit his chest the person being interviewed claimed as he shows marks of bullet on his chest and the floor. He then claims that there are more than two bullets on the floor outside.

Re: COVID19: What Police Did To Stubborn Youths In Delta Shoots One VIDEO by pricklewane: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
I am not believing this until you show me video of the shooting n beating after all you were able to show video of where you were beating those that came to enforce the sit at home yesterday why not show the video same way today.
Re: COVID19: What Police Did To Stubborn Youths In Delta Shoots One VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
pricklewane:
I am not believing this until you show me video of the shooting n beating after all you were able to show video of where you were beating those that came to enforce the sit at home yesterday why not show the video same way today.
That's the video above on YouTube
Re: COVID19: What Police Did To Stubborn Youths In Delta Shoots One VIDEO by pricklewane: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Biafra1stson:

That's the video above on YouTube
I don't see any soldier beating another, all I saw is narration from a clown who am not ready to give a benefit of a doubt judging from yesterday.
Re: COVID19: What Police Did To Stubborn Youths In Delta Shoots One VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
pricklewane:

I don't see any soldier beating another, all I saw is narration from a clown who am not ready to give a benefit of a doubt judging from yesterday.
No be so una go argue police no kill any IPOB member at the end they were killed

(1) (Reply)

Jihadist Ambush On Nigeria State Governor’s Convoy Kills 15: Sources / Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Kill Six and Set Prisoners Free / Shocking!!! Over 40 People Reportedly Dead After 'eating Meat' In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.