Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? (42649 Views)

ATBU On COVID-19: How We Invented Ventilators, Others In 8 Days / COVID-19: How False Negatives Are Complicating Testing / Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Lush100(m): 3:28am On Apr 03, 2020
when I drove to Lagos last week Friday,
I saw some trucks, short trucks, yellow and white, they were moving equipment, between 5.30 to 6.00 pm (heading up country,we were using one carriage way but rain was hazy, at time , location was b4 we get to Foursquare land) on Lagos ibadan express way, I couldn't slow down to have a good view,
but my mind was wandering what could it be.
they were moving together following a line.
they were not construction co,
rcc was off road
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by otokx(m): 3:44am On Apr 03, 2020
The lockdown is effective mainly in urban centers cool
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Scienza: 3:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Salvador1:
Fg say two weeks and you are here asking questions

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by usebog: 4:00am On Apr 03, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Some conspiracist on a voicenote today said the lockdown is to allow the fg install 5g satellites...

And that these satellites will kill a lot of people as it did in wuhan before china released coronavirus as a coverup for the killings caused by the 5g satellites...

Maybe once we see people starting to drop dead like we first saw in some videos from wuhan, we will know its not corona virus and its the 5g satellites killing people...

I also heard on the VN that fg accepted 1bn usd offer from china to install those 5g satellites in Nigeria...

Also heard UK collected same and has installed some of the satellites...

True or false, i dont know sha...

My observation: the few deaths we first saw from wuhan were of people dropping dead like having seizures and death... since that period, none of the coronavirus patients now have died that way...

Its highly possible that the claims of the 5g satellites turned on in wuhan around that period was what killed those people dropping dead on streets but i dont know how true it is that china released covid to cover up the death effects of the 5g satellites
You are too slow
Lol
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by kingjoe(m): 4:06am On Apr 03, 2020
odibeigwe:
Please help a sister, nothing is too small for food. 0071504606, Access Bank.
God please help end this pandemic. this form of begging is becoming too rampant on this forum. just imagine what will happen after one week of lockdown and if it reaches a month. there is no single page without baggers.
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Kanymann: 4:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Till there is a reduce rate of this shit
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Jaspernubi: 4:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Ceejay8: 4:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Affected badly

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.

Exchange rate now #397 to $1 for Bitcoin selling.

Sell $100 and get #39700.

Trade with me as well and get weekly profits from returns.

I made 20 euro profits between yesterday & today.

Quote post to start investing now.
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by swtdrms(m): 4:39am On Apr 03, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
We can't survive a month of lockdown. Less than 48hrs and people are already complaining and sneaking to open their shops.

The reason isn't because we lack resources to lockdown for a month or more but because we lack compassion, selflessness and empathy.

I'm sure if I offer a giveaway of 2k here, some people with 10k in their account will still ask. Many wealthy people aren't encouraged to do charity because they're almost certain that it will end up in the hands of some unneedy but greedy and discontented people.

When God has blessed you, please bless yourself and stop hustling peanuts with poor people. Please learn to be contented.

Let the little drops of charity get to the real peasants.

You have summarized Nigeria's problem in one post. That's the root of our problem. We lack compassion and engulfed with greed. While i was in school, there was a scholarship scheme i qualified for, will be getting a sum of $1000 every session till i finish my studies. But the scheme has a limited number of spaces. I called people who needed it and even help them make some contacts. I didn't apply not because i don't need it but because i see people who need more than me. While some of my friends see me as been stupid, i saw my action as been helpful to humanity. Definitely if that's the way we operate in this country, there wouldn't be poverty and no one will lack any essential need.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Kei144(m): 5:00am On Apr 03, 2020
julybaba:
China’s top epidemiologist who is at the forefront of the research on the Wuhan coronavirus claims he has found a way to stop the outbreak of the deadly new virus.
Li Ping Wang, leading epidemiologist at Beijing University believes the Wuhan coronavirus has developed through interspecies sexual intercourse and that this practice must be discontinued to end the outbreak.

Wang went on national television yesterday to warn the Chinese population and the rest of the world of the origin and potential cure for the life-threatening epidemic.

“We can now confirm that the Wuhan coronavirus has spread through sexual intercourse between humans and chickens in the Wuhan region and the only way to end the outbreak is abstinence,” Dr. Wang warned on national television.

Li Ping Wang claims that his research has proven that similar to the AIDS virus, which developed through sexual intercourse between humans and monkeys, the Wuhan coronavirus developed through sexual intercourse between humans and poultry.

“Black people have the AIDS virus because they sleep with monkeys and Chinese have Coronavirus because of sex with chickens, this must stop now,” he told China Central Television.
The cultural practice of sexual intercourse with chickens to ward off evil spirits, promote crop growth and cure erectile dysfunction is a widely held belief and commonly practiced in many regions of the country have acknowledged experts.

“These traditions have been upheld for millennia and it will be hard for the Chinese people to stop indulging in such activities” Chinese cultural expert, Nathan Daniels explained.

Other medical experts had previously warned that the Wuhan Jī Jian Jie (also known as the Wuhan Chicken Rape Festival) which has been held for centuries in the region to ward off evil spirits could be at the origin of the 2002-03 SARS outbreak.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/chinese-doctor-warns-only-way-to-eradicate-coronavirus-is-to-stop-having-sex-with-chickens/

Chicken tender: Frenchman ruffles feathers by having sex with bird

A Frenchman has run foul of the law after he was caught engaging in a sex act with a chicken.
The man, from the small French town of Saint-Étienne-du-Rouvray in Normandy, was handed a three-month suspended sentence for sexually abusing a domesticated animal. It has – surprise, surprise – led to the break-up of his marriage.

Local media outlet, Normandie Actu reports that the man's wife and one of his daughters caught him in a sexually compromising position with the bird, after arousing the suspicions of his spouse.

https://www.rt.com/viral/382865-man-charged-chicken-sex/

Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by lizfrosh: 5:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Let's watch and see
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by bigmeechx: 5:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Wrong. If a cure is found in 4 months, US, Italy, UK Spain, Malaysia and some others would buy it off the market immediately. In our 9th month, we would get barely or nothing.
sholarr12:

And if the cure is found in 4 months, Nigerians would stay indoors for the 4 months?!
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by madjune(m): 5:22am On Apr 03, 2020
We live in scary but really, predictable times.

Watching how this Covid case unfolded to a living reality is like a tale out of Hollywood.

I say it's predictable because, if anyone is a good follower of movies in recent times or books; you could tell that almost all have this overriding central theme of apocalyptic doomsday wrecked by man or virus( remotely unleashed by man) where the world is stripped of all fabrics of modernity and left to fend for itself in the ways of dark age survival modes.

From the books, "The President is missing" to the movies " Walking dead" " Lost" and so many others...
It's been the dread under which our present society is under assault from some foreboding virus or protracted wars etc.
But then, i tell you what?
Something tells me this COVID is the works of some deadly terrorist bodies which seeks to destroy the western world.
A sustained study will tell you that no time has been more expedient than now to attack the west.
We have a President who is all knowing, rather than respect popular logic.
A president who pays more attention to politics, rather than security.
A president who is reactive, rather than proactive.

A president who is most ill qualified to lead America in a time of pervasive crisis.

Our present day reality right now, is like a screenplay for a terrible horror film.
We can only hope this evil eviscerates by the time we all wake up.
Much scarier is, how many people will see the light at dawn.
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by femmy2010(m): 5:46am On Apr 03, 2020
sholarr12:
Wuhan China, the originator of the current pandemic, was on lockdown for 2 months.

Now, Nigeria has copied the lockdown model of China, hoping for a similar success.

But can Nigerians survive more than 1 month of lockdown?

Can Nigerians hold on?

Yes we can as long as the purpose is to save lvesl
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Angeldada55(m): 6:05am On Apr 03, 2020
It has really *not* been easy o...hmmm.

Please let's show ourselves more love...covid19 is real and a lot of people *can not* afford to stay at home for that long truly. We all wanna breath afterall...and if you got more resources, please save life with it.

Iffa no talk now, e go be like I dey *form*

GtBank

Thanks and God bless
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2020
Shoodboi:

The World News Daily Report is a satirical website. Their news isn't real. It is only intended to make people laugh and while away the time.

Cc:
Nace5
JEmma1
Kobicove
quentin06

Satire eh!

well let them say Europeans slept with pigs and watch them laugh.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by bammydhele(m): 6:12am On Apr 03, 2020
I'm not sure, how long we can survive this lockdown ooo ... Nah die we dey here in Naija ooo....
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Nuzo1(m): 6:13am On Apr 03, 2020
JEmma1:

If this is true, then Chinese needs to be left alone and banned form the rest of the world, before they kill us

Why do you guys take every report and propaganda to face value?

Well, In the same report you quoted, the researchers also said aids is prevalent in Africa because they sleep with monkeys.

Should Africa also be left alone and banned from the rest of the world?
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=Scienza post=88042112][/quote]
hope will we still see you laughing like a hyena when it becomes 6 months.
people like encourage irresponsible behavior from govt.
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 03, 2020
kingjoe:
God please help end this pandemic. this form of begging is becoming too rampant on this forum. just imagine what will happen after one week of lockdown and if it reaches a month. there is no single page without baggers.

why are they begging, let them send their request to the sit at home crew, the idle toms who have been sitting at home since 2005.
if they business, property , family they won't be shouting sit at home.

they should in coffins lying permanently in state, cos that's where they re at.
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by CONFAMA: 6:25am On Apr 03, 2020
Kobicove:

Who wrote this nonsense?

Please explain to me how it's possible for a human to have sex with a chicken?! undecided

Yes it's hard to believe but I recently saw the video of an old Chinese man raping a chicken.
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by CONFAMA: 6:26am On Apr 03, 2020
quentin06:

most dumbest comment ever.

who sleeps with chicken? and who said black people slept with apes?

I have recently seen a video of an old Chinese man raping a chicken.
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Marketwindow: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2020
bmcariyo:
As long as possible. We need to be safe out there.

STAY SAFE AND STAY HOME
Pls don't talk like an illiterate.
If you know you know
Africa is not Europe. Clear your throat and think about it.
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by dangoteinlaw: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2020
odibeigwe:
Please help a sister, nothing is too small for food. 0071504606, Access Bank.
lol u never see nothing, I thought y'all can date a broke guy as long as there is love. Oya prove ur faith now grin me for starters i have 200k cash under my bed lets see how long it lasts lol.
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by CONFAMA: 6:35am On Apr 03, 2020
drakeli:

You don’t argue what you don’t know. I haven seen a Chinese looking old man having sex with a chicken on a WhatsApp video when Coronavirus just started

I saw the video too. The old man looked like a farmer or so.
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by CONFAMA: 6:38am On Apr 03, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
lol u never see nothing, I thought y'all can date a broke guy as long as there is love. Oya prove ur faith now grin me for starters i have 200k cash under my bed lets see how long it lasts lol.

What have you achieved with this post now? I hope this thing will not degenerate to a time where even that 200k cash will be useless.
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by dangoteinlaw: 6:40am On Apr 03, 2020
CONFAMA:

What have you achieved with this post now? I hope this thing will not degenerate to a time where even that 200k cash will be useless.
is that you talking or the hunger in you? 200k useless?
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Reference(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Read my past posts...as far back as late January into Febuary on the economics of the pandemic. It was never about the 'common flu.

10 million jobs lost in the US these past two weeks. British Airways to lay off 30,000 staff. Germany pteparing to nationalise its brst and biggest such as Daimler AG should they run out of cash in order to prevent them falling into foreign hands notably the Chinese...

(there is a sub plot to this, China being the future focus of the world's wrath once this pandemic is done, sime nations insinuating this was bio-terrorism aimed at world subjugation by China)

The question which the people, the citizens should ask themselves since they sat idly by and refused to tear this indolent goverment apart on the timely shutting if the borders way back in early Febuary is that....

What will we do if this lockdown goes on for 1 month, 2 months, 4 minths, 6 months... since the present international criteria for easing restrictions just like the ebola regime is the SUSTAINED fall in nrw infections.

Note. Whatever news you hear today about Covid 19 represents the cock crow of this pandemic. The dawn has just started in Nigeria. And when I warned that Africa, indeed Nigeria shouldn't be the last to the party to avoid further post global pandemic economic damage from our coming pariah status, I knew what I meant.

The choices were stark in Febuary, close borders early to avoid this battle altogether since we just donot have the capacity to win it. Slow Nigerians couldn't do it. Now watch the poverty capital become inly God knows what in the coming months.
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Skmoda360(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2020
julybaba:
China’s top epidemiologist who is at the forefront of the research on the Wuhan coronavirus claims he has found a way to stop the outbreak of the deadly new virus.
Li Ping Wang, leading epidemiologist at Beijing University believes the Wuhan coronavirus has developed through interspecies sexual intercourse and that this practice must be discontinued to end the outbreak.

Wang went on national television yesterday to warn the Chinese population and the rest of the world of the origin and potential cure for the life-threatening epidemic.

“We can now confirm that the Wuhan coronavirus has spread through sexual intercourse between humans and chickens in the Wuhan region and the only way to end the outbreak is abstinence,” Dr. Wang warned on national television.

Li Ping Wang claims that his research has proven that similar to the AIDS virus, which developed through sexual intercourse between humans and monkeys, the Wuhan coronavirus developed through sexual intercourse between humans and poultry.

“Black people have the AIDS virus because they sleep with monkeys and Chinese have Coronavirus because of sex with chickens, this must stop now,” he told China Central Television.
The cultural practice of sexual intercourse with chickens to ward off evil spirits, promote crop growth and cure erectile dysfunction is a widely held belief and commonly practiced in many regions of the country have acknowledged experts.

“These traditions have been upheld for millennia and it will be hard for the Chinese people to stop indulging in such activities” Chinese cultural expert, Nathan Daniels explained.

Other medical experts had previously warned that the Wuhan Jī Jian Jie (also known as the Wuhan Chicken Rape Festival) which has been held for centuries in the region to ward off evil spirits could be at the origin of the 2002-03 SARS outbreak.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/chinese-doctor-warns-only-way-to-eradicate-coronavirus-is-to-stop-having-sex-with-chickens/
They need to be isolated from the rest of the world of this is true..... undecided
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by FGonline: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2020
HazzanTazzan:
Some conspiracist on a voicenote today said the lockdown is to allow the fg install 5g satellites...

And that these satellites will kill a lot of people as it did in wuhan before china released coronavirus as a coverup for the killings caused by the 5g satellites...

Maybe once we see people starting to drop dead like we first saw in some videos from wuhan, we will know its not corona virus and its the 5g satellites killing people...

I also heard on the VN that fg accepted 1bn usd offer from china to install those 5g satellites in Nigeria...

Also heard UK collected same and has installed some of the satellites...

True or false, i dont know sha...

My observation: the few deaths we first saw from wuhan were of people dropping dead like having seizures and death... since that period, none of the coronavirus patients now have died that way...

Its highly possible that the claims of the 5g satellites turned on in wuhan around that period was what killed those people dropping dead on streets but i dont know how true it is that china released covid to cover up the death effects of the 5g satellites
what is the work of 5g sitelight
Re: COVID-19: How Long Can Nigeria Be On Lockdown? by Reference(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2020
See the problem. Just look at the posts around. Instead of a discourse on the critical subject matter, folks are distracted, busy on chinese bestiality just as they were early in the year, talking shop while the virus crept in.

A people who cannot summon their mental powers to solve their problems cannot progress. On average Nigerians have the attention span of 3 year olds, and are always wanting when it comea to rational thoughts.

Instead of demanding for an exit strategy from this pandemic, asking goverment for details of its pro active strategies for handling crises and its plans for a post epidemic reconstruction of Nigeria we rather love stories about the tortoise and the hare.

You will get nothing in life and receive nothing for your citizenship if you cannot be in charge of your destiny and direct those you've ceded your liberties to in the form of the goverment you elect to organise your affairs. Sit down and be discussing chinese bestiality you hear.

Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / Does Having Sex 21 Times A Month Prevent Prostate Issues? - Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.