Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Spectranet Refuses To Credit Double Data Offer After Payment Of N12790 For 40gig - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spectranet Refuses To Credit Double Data Offer After Payment Of N12790 For 40gig (337 Views)

Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem / Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku / Babcock University Refuses To Provide Information On Chioma’s Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet Refuses To Credit Double Data Offer After Payment Of N12790 For 40gig by StagethemTVee: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
I use a spectranet wifi for my internet connection at home and work so i was glad when i got their offer of the day last Sunday 29th of March for double data on all capped data renewal.

I made payment and activated the 40gig plan on Sunday night and Spectranet has refused to credit my bonus data since then. I have made several calls to their customer service center with several timeline given for the bonus to be added but none was met. No reasons have been given for the failure to credit my bonus data other than apologies and failed promises to update my account.

I write here incase anyone is experiencing same or any of their engineers or staff who needs to see this can do so and fix it. This is really poor customer service as Spectranet is denying me what was offered and paid for.

Stay at home is better with internet connectivity and that is why we pay for it. When you dont give what you promised, you fail us your customers spectranet.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Hit 6million Followers On Twitter! / Music: Teni - Isolate Ft. DJ Neptune Mp3 Download / The Mystery About Actress Halima Abubakar’s Stealing Of A Baby Unravelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.