Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Important Notice: Beware Of Scammers As FG Commence Distribution Of Money To Nig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Notice: Beware Of Scammers As FG Commence Distribution Of Money To Nig (348 Views)

We Must Back Fuel Subsidy Removal To Move Forward, Civil Societies Appeal To Nig / Release Nnamdi Kanu, Get Ready For Us - Gen. Orji To Nig Army / APC, FG Commence Total Clampdown On Opposition; PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Notice: Beware Of Scammers As FG Commence Distribution Of Money To Nig by Great100000: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Important Notice: Beware Of Scammers As FG Commence Distribution Of Money To Nigerians

Scammers may want to use this medium to acquire BVN Numbers for fraudulent activities, please beware and pass this information to your loved ones and on all social media platforms.

Please debunk any information you see asking for your BVN for any payment from the Federal Government, the Federal Government has not said anything concerning paying other people, they only spoke of sending cash to the people whose data are with the National Social Register already.

Honorable Sadiya Umar-Farouk tweeted that she had approved accordingly as also approved by the president of Nigeria on Sunday 29th March 2020 to make conditional cash transfers to the poor and vulnerable households who have been registered with the National Social Register.

Please ignore any other information that you will be getting a a cash transfer so long you have a BVN .verified bank account with any bank in Nigeria.

Avoid clicking on links saying you should register to get paid #20,000 from the Federal Government. Scammers are using this medium to scam people of their hard earned money.

Once again "don't believe the BVN scandal going on, above is how the Federal Government has chosen to send cash

In her tweet yesterday, she said, check the first below

Re: Important Notice: Beware Of Scammers As FG Commence Distribution Of Money To Nig by godkiller(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
When should we expect the money? undecided
Re: Important Notice: Beware Of Scammers As FG Commence Distribution Of Money To Nig by chatinent: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nigerians are wiser now in hunger.
Re: Important Notice: Beware Of Scammers As FG Commence Distribution Of Money To Nig by Lawdis(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
......ukamadam apeg wen are we ketin de moni , so foket about the scammers we already know how t andle them

....speaking in Mr okon lekos fois ndem

grin grin
Re: Important Notice: Beware Of Scammers As FG Commence Distribution Of Money To Nig by Great100000: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lawdis:
......ukamadam apeg wen are we ketin de moni , so foket about the scammers we already know how t andle them

....speaking in Mr okon lekos fois ndem

grin grin
grin grin grin grin people dey vex oooo

1 Like

Re: Important Notice: Beware Of Scammers As FG Commence Distribution Of Money To Nig by Quietly(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
The op deserve it all,you will be d next cbn governor ;DThe op deserve it all,you will be d next cbn governor
Re: Important Notice: Beware Of Scammers As FG Commence Distribution Of Money To Nig by Great100000: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Quietly:
The op deserve it all,you will be d next cbn governor ;DThe op deserve it all,you will be d next cbn governor
grin grin grin
Re: Important Notice: Beware Of Scammers As FG Commence Distribution Of Money To Nig by humble1010: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good day y'all...hope we are staying safe.
I'm not an online beggar but right now, I have no other option.
I'm the first of two sons of a widow. I'm the one taking care of my mother and junior bro. I'm a student but I do mason work, draw architectural/building designs, web designs, besides other little things I do to earn a living.
But right now, I need urgent help as my mother is in the hospital now with a very bad health condition which requires immediate surgery, else it will become worse.
The cost of the surgery is about 100k but I've been able to raise 70k. I need 30k to complete it. Even feeding daily has been a very serious issue too.
Please, I'm begging and pleading with good-spirited individuals to come to my aid.
If u wish to help, u can call or text me. My number is on my signature.

No amount is too small or too big please.

U can also check my signature for my number if u want to call or chat me up.
Thanks and God bless y'all as I look forward to ur favourable responses.
Stay safe.

(1) (Reply)

21 World Famous Celebrities You Never Knew Were Nigerians / Intrigues That Foiled Awolowo, Azikiwe’s Alliance In 1983 — Guy Ikokwu (1) / The Reason Countries Are Evacuating/repatriating Their Citizens From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.