Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 (3337 Views)

What Igbo Biafran Agitators Are Doing.[photo]. / *BREAKINGNEWS*: Igbo-Biafran Girl Conquers India / Aisha Buhari Displays The 4+4 Symbol (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Ejima1: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Back2Daura(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nigeria leaders God will punish. Our curses can't be in vain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Biafrarep(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Just imagine, this is not America or Europe o but a third world country that does not even have the kind of resources Nigeria has.

God punish the bas.tards that mismanaged this geographical expression!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Emetofranklinch(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin
Back2Daura:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Emetofranklinch(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin
Biafrarep:
Just imagine, this is not America or Europe o but a third world country that does not even have the kind of resources Nigeria has.

God punish the bas.tards that mismanaged this geographical expression!!
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Everything about this country is filled with shame. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Zooposki(f): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Back2Daura:

Don’t worry. All of them are old and are in the age group where the coronavirus will take them out.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Emetofranklinch(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin
Zooposki:

Don’t worry. All of them are old and are in the age group where the coronavirus will take them out.
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by IduNaOba: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Coro will wipe our tears

1 Like

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by gloriaunobi(f): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Me I need food oooo, as I'm saying it now, better do something or you guys will see me wasted by suicide ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Emetofranklinch(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please I want to take this as a joke
gloriaunobi:
Me I need food oooo, as I'm saying it now, better do something or you guys will see me wasted by suicide ooooo
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by gloriaunobi(f): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Emetofranklinch:
Please I want to take this as a joke
That's how Buhari taught Covid-19 was joke until it crippled Nigeria
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Ruggedniggaone: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
that bastard hunchback cownu can give back to his senseless followers after all he has been scamming them all this while bunches of useless terrorists meanwhile we are still expecting that mad cownu 50m audio money

1 Like

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Emetofranklinch(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmm
gloriaunobi:

That's how Buhari taught Covid-19 was joke until it crippled Nigeria
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Amanda4life: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
IduNaOba:
Coro will wipe our tears

Amen

May God not spare all Nigerians looters this season in Jesus name
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by ProtectMyMoney: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
gloriaunobi:

The food markets are open
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by BoboNkiti19: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
that bastard hunchback cownu can give back to his senseless followers after all he has been scamming them all this while bunches of useless terrorists meanwhile we are still expecting that mad cownu 50m audio money
And for your mind now you just made sense abi?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Dedetwo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Biafrarep:

God punish the bas.tards that mismanaged this geographical expression !!

You are only correct in branding Nigeria as geographical expression. I really do not know about the comparison with the so-called "Third world country" because Nigeria has to become a country before any comparison with any country. Nigeria is a glorified zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by ItooWorWor(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
gloriaunobi:
cheesy hahahaha

cc jimyjames

your sister want to commit suicide oo! dilector cownu should act fast grin grin
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by ChristianNorth: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
Yoruba Moslem, we don sight you.

Next

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by jimyjames(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2020
ItooWorWor:

cheesy hahahaha

cc jimyjames

your sister want to commit suicide oo! dilector cownu should act fast grin grin

I don't know her, there is no hunger in south east , so she's not my sister , only in south west we have heard of hunger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by lovegeneration(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
What is the meaning of all dis about biafra dis Biafra that may be you guys should stop post on nairaland and take every post of ur biafra to biafraland. quote author=Ejima1 post=88022239]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aWMCYc63EY[/quote]
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by ItooWorWor(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2020
jimyjames:

I don't know her, there is no hunger in south east , so she's not my sister , only in south west we have heard of hunger
Keep decieving yourself grin grin
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by BossBreeder: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by XANDERBOY85: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

And for your mind now you just made sense abi?

Scumbag bigots and one Nigerianists that show this much bile over Mazi kanu and IPOB, just know they're terrified and are having sleepless nights! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by jimyjames(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Keep decieving yourself grin grin

My friend I know there is hunger in south west , biko help yourself with this

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by jimyjames(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2020
BossBreeder:

But I'm your brother and you have not answered my question.

Does our Brit friend have a 3rd moniker or not? You dey fail my hand ooo
Lol guy I see how hard you've been hitting kingthief , I don't know if he has a 3th moniker, ask khiaa maybe she knows
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by BossBreeder: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by Emetofranklinch(m): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2020
Lol
BossBreeder:

No she won't
He shows her only his good side not the bad.

He was so good I got dumped sharply
Yet I specifically told her I was going to be in the US for Easter

It's not her fault but that thief's
He will pay well

Thanks all the same, bro
Re: Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19 by jimyjames(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Don't give up bro, she will come around

BossBreeder:

No she won't
He shows her only his good side not the bad.

He was so good I got dumped sharply
Yet I specifically told her I was going to be in the US for Easter

It's not her fault but that thief's
He will pay well

Thanks all the same, bro

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? / Another Nigerian Politician photographed Taking A fetish Oath / The Significance Of Late Dim Ojukwu; Ikemba, In The Political Evolution Of Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.