Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? (3342 Views)

Iyabo To Obasanjo: If You Die, I Will Not Weep For You / I Will Embrace Obasanjo If I See Him - Ibb / I Will Embrace Obasanjo If We Meet Says Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by CrudeOil2(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2007
If OBJ comes to this forum,and he wants to answer your questions,What would you ask him?
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by fatliar(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2007
to Bleep off
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by lalaboi(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2007
lol. ki lo le to yen?
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by fatliar(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2007
is in deep shit

nd i disvirgined  is grand daughter
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by fatliar(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2007
lala how far person
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by lalaboi(m): 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2007
pesin wa ok o! u nko?
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by abdkabir(m): 2:23am On Mar 05, 2007
No ifs,

He's here already, with a non suspecting alias. 4 those of u hoping to work with Nigeria some time in da future(Contracts, grin) and have been yabbing FG, presidency,PDP.

Well 4get it. Notin 4 u. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by BigB11(m): 3:48am On Mar 05, 2007
@Crude Oil:

I heard that Mr. President is very temperamental and loves to grab people by their neck when-ever he gets upset.

Certainly, I do not want to be grabbed by my neck, therefore I wouldn't ask or tell him anything.

I'm sorry.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Tobiegal(f): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2007
Big B1:

@Crude Oil:

I heard that Mr. President is very temperamental and loves to grab people by their neck when-ever he gets upset.

Certainly, I do not want to be grabbed by my neck, therefore I wouldn't ask or tell him anything.

I'm sorry.

Nawa ooo!!! na so una fear reach?! grin
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by donnymikky(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2007
i will tell him to invite Atiku and other politicians to a peace meeting. As soon the meeting is about to start Baba should just announce "please say your last prayers before the time bomb explodes in 5 seconds", (amen) grin
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by shakamc(m): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2007
i will tell him to stop making the upcoming election do or die affair and leave it to god to provide us a new good leader and not to impose someone on us,he should let nigeria decide but now it is obasanjo decides.the transition is for him and not for nigerians.i will also ask him who gave him to the power to disqualify and qualify aspriants for the upcoming election.i will also ask him the bride he will settle with in otta farm
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by LiquidMind(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2007
I  would ask him just only one question,  shocked

Let Him Explain To Nairaland What Was Really Going Through His Mind That He Was Planing To Amend Our Constitution To Allow Him To Run For Third Term.   If He Thinks He is God Sent To Nigeria    shocked
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by la1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2007
Mr president,when was d last time you got laid?, u r so tense, chill out cool
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by doneyor(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2007
As 4 me. I will give him 100 kpoza.20 to EFCC,10 to El Rufai,10 to minister of education, 20 to PDD an 40 to Obasanjos refume,only the learned can tell wat eye see
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Sijien(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2007
Crude Oil:

If OBJ comes to this forum,and he wants to answer your questions,What would you ask him?
adieu
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Icon(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2007
This is not the best time for him to come to NL. His tenure is almost over. He should have come about 4 years ago. He's not welcome anymore!
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by twinstaiye(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2007
I will tell him to keep up the good job and encourage him not to be deterred by the enemies of corruption. I will tell him that that he should realise that the war against corruption is not easy, because there is a corrupt person in every Nigeria home. I will also tell him that it is when he leave office that Nigeria will appreciate his effort, not now that the corrupt politician are battling him tooth and nail.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by McKren(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2007
Thanks for initiating the roadmap to second independence. (we need to be freed from corruption)
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by FactorChic(f): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2007
wetin d yeye monkey dey find here!!! if he comes here na cyber slap I go first give am, then tell him to buzz off!
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by FactorChic(f): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2007
la!:

Mr president,when was d last time you got laid?, you're so tense, chill out cool

lmao
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by dayokanu(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2007
Ask him for the Business model he used in turning his moribund business empire to a multi million dollar one within 8 years in Aso rock then Tell him to resign now and spare us the remaining 2 months of hypocritical rule
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by LuciferFan(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2007
It would be great fun if he comes here. My message to him will be: SEE ALL THE UGLINESS THAT YOUR UGLY FACE HAS BROUGHT THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Tonyblu(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2007
I'll say:

The Prisons were not properly refurbished!
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Brymore(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2007
(Posted by: FactorChic
wetin d yeye monkey dey find here!!! if he comes here na cyber slap I go first give am, then tell him to buzz off!)

@ Factor, haba, why you dey yab the oldman like this now? e fit vex come insult your Mama and Papa. Anyway, I will ask why he and Atiku had to start fighting publicly and exposing all of their dirty linen. I will also ask if he did not know that though first impressions are good, the last impressions last longer (Even the Holy Bible, I don't remember the exact verse says that if you were saved and you go back to sin, all the good you have done will be forgotten and you will be judged by your current evil deeds).

#Candid Submission#
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by zigbo(f): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2007
i will tell him that i went to school of first ladies, and that i have the potential of being a first lady, soooooooo

i will also praise him for not lookin at peoples faces, what i mean to say is that he is not partial,he no send.  y'all may be like what da hell is she talkin about  but  i know what i am sayin.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2007
I will tell him to go to hell and rot there, imagine what Nepa is doing to us despite this terrible heat and all they are doing is going round the whole country as if the election is their life. Am so pissed at the situation of things, in 8 years the only thing this ugly man has achieved is G.S.M, and to think he wanted a third term, why not become a life president.duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by dkingsgirl(f): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2007
I'll tell him, he's the old ugly kettle calling the pot plack.

that if he removes the stuff in his eyes first before removing the one in others eyes since he's the head, Nigeria will be a sweet country without corruption
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by anabell(f): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2007
i will tell him buzz off baba
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by tianshie(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2007
I'll invite him to come sit on this gold plated high backed louis vuitton chair in my backyard.
But I won't tell him about the pit I dug under the carpet.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Christino(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2007
There won't be nairaland no more cos for all I care, such people hate honest criticism. I'll ask him "Are we safe?", remember CAN my foot? grin
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by Seun(m): 7:13am On Mar 07, 2007
I'll ask him why he changed his mind about the privatization of NEPA and NITEL. I used to support him for that.
Re: What Will You Tell Obasanjo If He Comes To Nairaland? by UncleLeem(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2007
wellcome to nairaland uncle sege. what circumstance are leaving naija after 8yrs? by the way, you came to the presidency alone why do you insist on leaving with the civil servants you met

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of President Goodluck Jonathan's 54th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service. / Is ‘Aboki’ A Tribal Slur? / Fani-kayode Blasts Jonathan Over Reply To Obasanjo's Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.