Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

"I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace (958 Views)

South-East Crisis: 175 Soldiers, Cops, Others Killed In 72 Attacks / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by thablogger: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
The famous Imam of peace who has been coming for the leaders in Nigeria for some time now came out today with a claim.

He claimed in a new tweet that he had done more for Nigeria in just 72 hours than Buhari in 5 years.

Is this true?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/ive-done-more-for-nigeria-in-72-hours.html

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by madridguy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin grin grin

Imam of peace or Imam of weed.

Our darling Sai Baba don't have time for you boy.

2 Likes

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by TooMuchStuff: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
More than the entire lifetime of the Dullest Man that ever lived in history of mankind.

Keep it up Imam of Peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by Righteousness89(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Imam! You Again!!!
Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by TheSourcerer: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Deep but untrue in all these crazy hardship since he attained the position of the number one Nigerian citizen he has done things , just we as Nigerians don't like to accept so they work harder,we don't need outsiders acting as crusaders , we are Nigerians ,you are not. Let us critize our People,

2 Likes

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by wwwihy: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
ATTENTION SEEKER ...People are dying in thousand in his country....that he needs to help

2 Likes

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by TheSourcerer: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
wwwihy:
ATTENTION SEEKER ...People are dying in thousand in his country....that he needs to help
2ned.he sees the highlights he got from his last tweet and wants to use this as niche .

1 Like

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by GamalNasser: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Have some Shame man

2 Likes

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by Bluehill1051: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yes, the leader of KEYPAD WARRIORS has spoken!
Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by madridguy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
You need the shame more Odogwu

GamalNasser:

Have some Shame man

6 Likes

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by futuregovernor: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
We believe you sir
Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by BankyGee(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tell 'em Imam!
Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by Slynation(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Absolutely....he's very correct
Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by futuregovernor: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin

The Iman don't even know you. You no fit near am for everything,you na just zombie

2 Likes

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by madridguy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Small pikin talk Who want to know a kolo like him.

futuregovernor:
The Iman don't even know you. You no fit near am for everything,you na just zombie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by ayinde2020: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
this man is from Iran.
he is a shitte member
why apostle Suleiman and reno omokiri or what do they call him? why not Islamic scholars?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by futuregovernor: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:
Small pikin talk Who want to know a kolo like him.

Him better pass you
Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by miteolu(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
This man should go and hug transformer. Insulting President of the most populous black nation to get more Twitter followers.

He's not Nigerian nor resides in Nigeria, why not leave matter for Mathias.

Any Nigerian that takes this man serious is a ba***rd.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by princemillla(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Actually both sounded similar so anyone u chose
Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by illicit(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
undue interference.... Nigerians will follow any trend..... can any Nigerian openly insult the king of Saudi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by JAWBONE(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hahaha....I would have said this Imam is delusional but then he has spoken the Truth. Buhari did not improve Nigeria or even left the country the way he met it but instead has destroyed the country further

1 Like

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by NigeriaB(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
How dare you speak ill of my president?
See you in court
Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by sapientia(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
You dragged him till they released a pre-recorded video.

Only for zombies who defended his ghost mode as being style to come back to say the video have cured covid 19

1 Like

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by 9jatriot(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Meanwhile in the country where this same "heman of piss" comes from in the attached picture, you would think he will be seriously concerned about his nation. He is just a mercenary acting for some people who have paid him. Working for enemies of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by ikeyman00(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
miteolu(m): 2:47pm
This man should go and hug transformer. Insulting President of the most populous black nation to get more Twitter followers.

He's not Nigerian nor resides in Nigeria, why not leave matter for Mathias.

Any Nigerian that takes this man serious is a ba***rd.

rubbish!
Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by dionma: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
For those who continue to support Iman of Peace, the shame is not on Buhari but on all Nigerians.

A man who calls his father a bastard is himself the son of a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by clarocuzioo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by johnmartus(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
You're right imam of deceit. You have done more to 5% people.

1 Like

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by Zendinho(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bubu go be like.....comot for road make I faint....this is too much for me....

Re: "I've Done More For Nigeria In 72 Hours Than Buhari In 5 Years" - Imam Of Peace by netpro(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Have some Shame man

Have some dignity and decency, kid.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Armed Forces Destroys ISWAP Camp At Northern Borno / You Don't Need Social Distancing When You're On Face Mask-Gov Ben Ayade / Sir Herbert Macaulay; Father Of Nigerian Nationalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.