Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators (36354 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by RemoveKebab: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Almajiri gone international

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Samueltimothy11: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fredlongs:
G

Even the news I'm hearing now shows that they are going to take this Lock down up to one mouth because more money is coming from world Bank hmmmm Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by evergreen9: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Did they beg Toyota for the 400 units of Camry 2020 model and RAV4 2020 model that they ordered last week?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Lavisha(f): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
I want to donate. let someone give me their aza pls.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Sirmuel1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
A Ventilator costs about $9,800. The 500 Ventilators would only cost ₦1.6 billion. Why can't they take out of the donations and equip our Hospitals? If I start cursing our Leaders now, some stu*pid People will start quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Sirmuel1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lavisha:
I want to donate.
let someone give me their aza pls.

Don't you have poor and needy around your area?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by LabDNA: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
'Nigeria your dear country'...where you are swallowing billions but can't afford to buy a ventilator. Una go hear wehn for this country.

Next time budget only N10,000 for the health sector.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by FanaticMarcel: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Help a toddler that has been finding it so hard to cope because of this lockdwon my God will bless you!!! 0793751431 access bank
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
One IGBO man don talk since last month say him fit help government provide ventilators, why them no go meet am? Him name na Innoson.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by johnmattew: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
moyinoluwabun:
This begging is even to Nigerians advantage if he can approve it, it will get to us, but if we have budget for ventilators, trust the price to be on high side plus it won't be delivered.
learn to update yourself...money can't buy ventilators for now,the world is in need of it...USA as a whole got only 160k ventilators for over 220k coronavirus patients
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by johnmattew: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
LabDNA:
'Nigeria your dear country'...where you are swallowing billions but can't afford to buy a ventilator. Una go hear wehn for this country.

Next time budget only N10,000 for the health sector.
who told u we can't afford to buy ventilators??......right now,u can't find ventilators to buy,that's the problem.... ventilators are scarcer than test kits
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by hilfinity(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Looking at those figures alone makes me wanna just cry non stop...

Jezzzzzz!!!!!!!

R those politicians humans at allllll
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Lavisha(f): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Don't you have poor and needy around your area?
Dem too plenty..
The 10k won't reach them.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by johnmattew: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sirmuel1:
A Ventilator costs about $9,800. The 500 Ventilators would only cost ₦1.6 billion. Why can't they take out of the donations and equip our Hospitals? If I start cursing our Leaders now, some stu*pid People will start quoting me.
it's not about the cost ,but the availability.....America and Europe are in serious need of ventilators and the little ones they produce are meant for their citizens....nigerian government is begging Elon musk cos he is african
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Promise62972: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
see below
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Bashnigga(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
What a wow
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by mytime24(f): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Beggers

And they just bought brand new suv/toyota camry 2020 model to theives
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by danchuzzy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
Is this not shameful? Despite the donations in billions? Or could we conclude those donations are audio

https://twitter.com/bashirahmaad/status/1245672899278712832?s=21

Una matter dey tire person. Withing Tesla delivery regions!!!!

How many Nigerians use Tesla?

Nay! How many Teslas have been delivered to Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by stagger: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
Apparently, this isn't begging. In times of war and distress like this, money is useless. When demand exceeds supply you'll have to beg even if you are willing to pay double.

Also, he isn't begging for his personal benefit, he's begging for me and you.
Did I send him to beg for me?

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by hargbolahan01: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
johnmattew:
too many people here don't know what's going on in the world

ventilator is the hardest thing to get right now...test kits are scare , but ventilator scarcity is worse...the few ones westerners are producing aren't even enough for their citizens,thus making third world countries stranded.even if Nigerian government presents billions for ventilator manufacturers,none will collect

Elon musk is the only person Nigeria can beg,cos he is AFRICAN

Ukraine and Spanish government are also begging Elon musk too
just because he was born in South Africa doesn't make him one his parents were Canadian
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by johnmattew: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Nigerians wil keep begging in the midst of abundance.
that's the only way Nigeria can get ventilators right now.....even Spanish and ukrain government are doing the same.

ventilator is scarce,from USA to europ to africa
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Amumaigwe: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
Apparently, this isn't begging. In times of war and distress like this, money is useless. When demand exceeds supply you'll have to beg even if you are willing to pay double.

Also, he isn't begging for his personal benefit, he's begging for me and you.

Where sent him to beg for you and I? The billions so donated is about to enter voice mail and someone is still begging for you? How much have you received from the donor funds? Ewu Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by johnmattew: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
hargbolahan01:
just because he was born in South Africa doesn't make him one his parents were Canadian
his father is south african.he was born and raised in RSA..what's ur point
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by sulaak(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Punchline33:
Na wa. Govt should lift the lockdown order let Nigerians return to their daily lives it has failed. The country is already a risky place to live before corona came. An average Nigerian fears hunger more than corona virus. They can still equip the hospitals for emergency but we re fine pretending corona doesnt exist here

Nigeria hospital cannot cope if there is a major outbreak. Please stay indoors and next time support Sowere and Moghalu.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Hardeysolution(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
This shouldn't be called begging.

1. It was not for him but us Nigerians
2. Check the thread. He asked people to @ him or tesla.
3. Check also, other countries are represented there.

There's nothing wrong at all.

But why do we Nigerians act like this? Just to make a point. Can we just stop being a critic without direction and basis?

Sincerely, it's disgusting how we just do stuffs in Nigeria.

This is a media space... It's between official accounts... It's not online begging
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bunch of shameless THIEVES!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Punchline33: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
sulaak:

Nigeria hospital cannot cope if there is a major outbreak. Please stay indoors and next time support Sowere and Moghalu.
u think everyone here is a political jobber like u?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Hardeysolution(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Where sent him to beg for you and I? The billions so donated is about to enter voice mail and someone is still begging for you? How much have you received from the donor funds? Ewu Gambia.

Don't be an ingrate.

So at this time, the money must reach your table before you think government did something. Funny Nigerians who do not know what governance is
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
The good side of this epidemic is that it is going to leave us with much better equipped hospitals and a more vibrant health sector.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by sapientia(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
To cover up their F up.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Sirmuel1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lavisha:

Dem too plenty..
The 10k won't reach them.

Lol okay no vex
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Who said they are not paying? They are begging to be jumped to the front if the supply list. Do you know how many countries are lined up for ventilators?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review / FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair / Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.