Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators (36331 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by TaminaliaCatapa: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Is this not shameful? Despite the donations in billions? Or could we conclude those donations are audio

Hello Elon, I woke up to this your tweet all over the TL, in this period of worldwide emergency getting ventilators is pretty hard no matter how much money you get, and that’s understandable! Nigeria, my dear country is in need. Kindly send 100s here, we really need them, thanks!

https://twitter.com/bashirahmaad/status/1245672899278712832?s=21

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by TaminaliaCatapa: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Spaina and Ukraine too dey beg. No big deal https://www.instagram.com/p/B-eulttHM70/?igshid=qv818nhb1lzq

I wouldn’t mind if there are no donations...I’m not sure you’re capable of comprehension or you probably don’t read before you dive into conclusions

50 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

I wouldn’t mind if there are no donations...I’m not sure you’re capable of comprehension or you probably don’t read before you dive into conclusions
there is no guarantee money can buy it asap as there is mad demand. So let them beg in peace

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Duru9(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hope it's not infected ventilator oh
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by dustmalik: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

You are the one that lacks comprehension. Even with your money, getting ventilators right now is really difficult because of the demands worldwide.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by TaminaliaCatapa: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
there is no guarantee money can buy it asap as there is mad demand. So let them beg in peace

But what’s mentally wrong with supporters of these useless leaders?

No guarantee money can buy it ASAP
BUT
Begging would do since there is high demand

So logically you’re saying Elon musk will say
“Due to high demand, beggars to the front” money bags, fück off

245 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by TaminaliaCatapa: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
dustmalik:

You are the one that lacks comprehension. Even with your money, getting ventilators right now is really difficult because of the demands worldwide.
But begging will get what money can’t? Are you also on 30,000 monthly stipend?

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

But what’s mentally wrong with supporters of these useless leaders?

No guarantee money can buy it ASAP
BUT
Begging would do since there is high demand

So logically you’re saying Elon musk will say
“Due to high demand, beggars to the front” money bags, fück off
well i am not a supporter of buhari as he is a useless man. But let them beg in peace. Even usa dey collect medical aid from Russia

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by TaminaliaCatapa: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
well i am not a supporter of buhari as he is a useless man. But let them beg in peace. Even usa dey collect medical aid from Russia

Bro, Elon Musk is not a government oKAY? It’s a Profit Oriented Company! Read!

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Racoon(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Indeed, the govt dwells on lies but this Coronavirus pandemic have seriously exposed our shamelessness & ineptitude some more for the world to see.

This is happening in a nation that its top officials (including the president) shamelessly & recklessly spend huge taxpayer monies in seeking foreign health tourism while the hospitals back home are in sorry state.

Meanwhile, the HOR members of the NASS recently acquired exotic cars to the charging of a docile nation even with the raging Coronavirus pandemic.What a stupid, irresponsible and useless band of people.Nigeria deserves its leaders.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

Bro, Elon Musk is not a government oKAY? It’s a Profit Oriented Company! Read!
device and shipping are free to areas tesla services. Ser the tweet. Nigeria will have to pay for shipping to 9ja as there is no tesla here

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Racoon(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Spaina and Ukraine too dey beg. No big deal https://www.instagram.com/p/B-eulttHM70/?igshid=qv818nhb1lzq
Why begging when you're capable of getting what you want?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Zanotee: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yahoo yahoo government...

9 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by YorubaKinging: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
I've been warned to stop posting comments like "war" and "deaths"

But let he who has ear hear what the spirit is saying
Let me quote from the bible
If a watchman sees a sword coming over a city and warned not the city
Then the blood of those who will be killed will be on the watchman's head

But if that watchman warns the city and still they city didn't prepare and they get killed
Then the watchman has delivered himself

That's all I'm doing and I've. Done enough

I'll just be a spectator from now on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by KingAzari: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by InspireWealthB: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Some people will never cease to amaze me with their level of shamelessness.
So because Ukraine, Argentina and whatever country begged for the same online, it is okay for Nigeria to also do the same.
I would even forgive Bashir Ahmed, at least he did it from his own private account and even gave a good reason for the same. But something is definitely wrong with the handler of the Ministry of Finance using the official verified account of the Federal Government to do the same!

Check out the differences between these two reports assuming the both of them are done by CNN today...

"A minister in Nigeria begs Elon Musk via Twitter to donate ventilators to Nigeria"

"Federal Government of Nigeria lines up to beg Elon Musk for ventilators on Twitter"

If the second report no make you shame, you fit pick kuli-kuli from ground inside market chop one day. Nobi say u no get money & opportunity buy, but because u no get single shame. Even as an adult.

Imagine AMERICA lining up to beg for the same with the government verified account on Twitter!

This single act (not just that of Bashir but the FG) will be used to mock you and I as Nigerians forever. You go see am.

To say we can't get this easily after Innoson has said they can produce thousands of it within a short period is somehow. Give the man the support, the money donated so far and hold him to his words!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Fredlongs(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
G
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Apparently, this isn't begging. In times of war and distress like this, money is useless. When demand exceeds supply you'll have to beg even if you are willing to pay double.

Also, he isn't begging for his personal benefit, he's begging for me and you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
This begging is even to Nigerians advantage if he can approve it, it will get to us, but if we have budget for ventilators, trust the price to be on high side plus it won't be delivered.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by MyOpinion1(f): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is getting real ooo
Hope is not what I am thinking
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by ignis: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nigerians wil keep begging in the midst of abundance.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Punchline33: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Na wa. Govt should lift the lockdown order let Nigerians return to their daily lives it has failed. The country is already a risky place to live before corona came. An average Nigerian fears hunger more than corona virus. They can still equip the hospitals for emergency but we re fine pretending corona doesnt exist here

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by NairaMaster1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
But, the minister of health said we don't need ventilators

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by tillaman(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
sad
Bashir Ahmad we no talk say make una no beg ooo, it’s not a big deal but the whole donations must not go unaccounted for Infact I really wished those who donated money made a mistake they could have donated Medical equipments equivalent to the amount they donated because I don’t trust those douchebags in charge

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thieves where is all the change buhari promised

Chad is busy pummeling bh with their president leading from the front while our soldiers cry for bread and bullet
Useless rich country living like beggars

Last time.we had a leader was 2015

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Dpharisee: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lackluster regime, what have they done to encourage local production of all these materials we are begging.
Russia is sending aid to America including ventilators while we are going cap in hand to beg US citizens.

Why not ask the Cubans and Russians that have capable virologist for help now. Is like these people in Govt don't follow world events and alternative news, they depend on CNN for information

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by johnmattew: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
too many people here don't know what's going on in the world

ventilator is the hardest thing to get right now...test kits are scare , but ventilator scarcity is worse...the few ones westerners are producing aren't even enough for their citizens,thus making third world countries stranded.even if Nigerian government presents billions for ventilator manufacturers,none will collect

Elon musk is the only person Nigeria can beg,cos he is AFRICAN

Ukraine and Spanish government are also begging Elon musk too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by dimexy247(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
These are the people some of uninformed, poverty ridden, unexposed, inexperienced, and unapologetic Nigerians voted for.

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Racoon:

Why begging when you're capable of getting what you want?
demand outweighs supply. Ventilators scarce this period
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by 9jahotblog: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Imagine
Re: Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators by ismoney: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
All will be well with Nigeria.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review / Moment 87-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumped Down The Stage At An Event (Video) / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.