Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order (58251 Views)

Kano Central Mosque Empty On Friday / Aiyepe Central Mosque:the Largest Mosque In Southern Nigeria / Photos From The Commissioning Of Central Mosque Okpo, Olamaboro In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by EcoBrick: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
"Agege LGA officials have successfully sealed up the Agege Central Mosque for violating the state government’s order on a religious gathering in the fight against the spread of the #COVID19 pandemic. An opportunity was also taken to disinfect the area."

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1245704297817477120?s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Duru9(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Someone should send me a picture of that place tomorrow by 1:30pm

I will like to confirm something

329 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Onlinealaba(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nobody is above the law, Saudi that shut Kaaba knows what they were doing..stay at home and let's pray these pandemic pass and all religious activities can resume fully, you can't be more Catholic that the pope. Peace

Affordable used top notch Smart TVs and sound bar Available

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Storeyedbuildin(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nice one...

1 Like

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by pdppower: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
That's good. I don't know why the Hausas always feel they are above the law. Bunch of ignoramuses.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by seedorfg(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by SweetJoystick(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good move

2 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by nuban07(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nice one, nobody is above the law. Some people are stubborn except being treated like a cow. I would ve preferred the Zimbabwe treatment here

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Diiet: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
very good

1 Like

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by ignis: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
I don't think we are religiously ready to fight Corona virus in Nigeria.

Simple instruction, we can't obey.

Imagine being more religious than the arab ('Saudi Arabia) that brought the religion.

If Saudi can suspend the pilgrimage of this year as a result of corona virus, why can't we pray from home for few days?

22 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Olayetan(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Heard this man can make cure for Covid-19,

Abeg who know am?

74 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Sterope(f): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Saudi is not the model for Muslims and they cant possibly dictate how to be a Muslim.

They did a stupid and reckless thing. It is on them and we hope they arrested the leaders in charge.

Onlinealaba:
Nobody is above the law, Saudi that shut Kaaba knows what they were doing..stay at home and let's pray these pandemic pass and all religious activities can resume fully, you can't be more Catholic that the pope. Peace

1 Like

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by PlugBlogng: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by PlugBlogng: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sterope:
Saudi is not the model for Muslims and they cant possibly dictate how to be a Muslim.

They did a stupid and reckless thing. It is on them and we hope they arrested the leaders in charge.

You have a point. But don't forget that Saudi has the highest number of World Class Islamic scholars in the world. They spend unspeakable amounts on building Islamic scholars.

Most of the big scholars we have in Africa, Europe and North America are products of Saudi University.

It's like saying America is not a model for the world in tech and innovation. Even you will know deep in your heart that you're telling a lie if you say that.

Leave politics aside, give credit to whom it's due. When it comes to pristine Islam, there's no match for Saudi scholars in the world.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by YorubaKinging: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
I don't know how to be subtle or politically correct
That's why the mods keeps suspending me
But I'll say the truth

The end is near
Things will never be the same again
Like I always say
It's. Not the coronaVirus itself
But the effects, the fear, the panic and the controls the government will hold over you

The death toll of this so called deadly virus stands at 2
But a soldier kill one man within few days of lockdown
Is death not death ?

Well for the wise, who chose to listen
Pray for the grace of God in these times
Many bad things will still happen
A revolution is loading in Nigeria
It is going to be bloody
But it will end in praise because the people of God will be revealed to the world

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by sofiscatedmoron: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Cc
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by ambchidodude(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Very good! Even in Islam we are asked to obey the authority, let’s all endeavor to pray at home, it’s just a matter of time, we will overcome CONVID 19 in sha Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by ForeThinker: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Simply obey the law

And

You y'all gon b alrighty

#StaySafe

1 Like

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Mikkyjay17(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Na them. By their fruits you shall no them. Rebellious People.

4 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by TallPck1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
That's a good step to curb the virus. If this should happen in the north. I wonder what would have happened now.

I heard Abba Kyari is in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by tolexy007(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
y do I have to swear an oath b4 I could comment on what happen in my area? what is the meaning of this rubbish? but not nobody is forced to swear an oath wen the task force seal a church in abuja..this is very bad. where is the freedom of speech? why protecting one religion and expose others to insult.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
EcoBrick:
"Agege LGA officials have successfully sealed up the Agege Central Mosque for violating the state government’s order on a religious gathering in the fight against the spread of the #COVID19 pandemic. An opportunity was also taken to disinfect the area."

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1245704297817477120?s=19

Can you believe that one mosque here in Ilesha Osun is still using micro phone for their so called worship?

When all churches has closed, they will uses micro........ On fact these Muslim's thought they own this country.

THUNDER

4 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by dyfaze: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sterope:

What's this one saying.. If Saudi is not the model for Muslim, Is it Rome or Israel?. I'm not sure you're a Muslim.

10 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by ayoola27: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sterope:

7 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by excanny: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Arrest the imam too. Silly inbred ragheads.

5 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by ayoola27: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Seun...wehdone oooo
later u go dey claim say u be atheist

4 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by dyfaze: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
ayoola27:

Are u a Muslim
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by KingRabota: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
The same saudi which is the biggest exporter of terrorism ?
Pristine Koo , Preeek nii

GeoAfrikana:

You have a point. But don't forget that Saudi has the highest number of World Class Islamic scholars in the world. They spend unspeakable amounts on building Islamic scholars.

Most of the big scholars we have in Africa, Europe and North America are products of Saudi University.

It's like saying America is not a model for the world in tech and innovation. Even you will know deep in your heart that you're telling a lie if you say that.

Leave politics aside, give credit to whom it's due. When it comes to pristine Islam, there's no match for Saudi scholars in the world.

9 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Promise62972: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
see below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers / Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.