Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order (58263 Views)

Kano Central Mosque Empty On Friday / Aiyepe Central Mosque:the Largest Mosque In Southern Nigeria / Photos From The Commissioning Of Central Mosque Okpo, Olamaboro In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by 3kay945(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sterope:
Saudi is not the model for Muslims and they cant possibly dictate how to be a Muslim.

They did a stupid and reckless thing. It is on them and we hope they arrested the leaders in charge.

What do you mean by your first paragraph if I may ask?

Just curious ni o.

It is Saudi and will always be. It is like a village home to every Muslim on Earth.
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Modikko(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
I heard in Delta somebody obeyed the law and Soldiers still shot him.
Mikkyjay17:
Na them. By their fruits you shall no them. Rebellious People.
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Modikko(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ignorance is a disease
dyfaze:

What's this one saying.. If Saudi is not the model for Muslim, Is it Rome or Israel?. I'm not sure you're a Muslim.
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Modikko(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Just like the way Israel is terrorising Palestine right?
KingRabota:
The same saudi which is the biggest exporter of terrorism ?
Pristine Koo , Preeek nii

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Sterope(f): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
It is Mecca and Medina that are important to Muslims because of the significance attached to them. Saudi Arabia is not a model for Islamic countries or for all Muslims. Some may look up to them SOMETIMES and there are many more who don't.

3kay945:

What do you mean by your first paragraph if I may ask?

Just curious ni o.

It is Saudi and will always be. It is like a village home to every Muslim on Earth.
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Sterope(f): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
It is actually Israel. For example we love Nethanyahu. We welcome his wisdom.

dyfaze:

What's this one saying.. If Saudi is not the model for Muslim, Is it Rome or Israel?. I'm not sure you're a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Sterope(f): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
We have several schools of thoughts. And the practice of Islam differs depending on a lot of factors. Muslims may consider Saudi Arabia but it is not enough to follow them blindly.

GeoAfrikana:

You have a point. But don't forget that Saudi has the highest number of World Class Islamic scholars in the world. They spend unspeakable amounts on building Islamic scholars.

Most of the big scholars we have in Africa, Europe and North America are products of Saudi University.

It's like saying America is not a model for the world in tech and innovation. Even you will know deep in your heart that you're telling a lie if you say that.

Leave politics aside, give credit to whom it's due. When it comes to pristine Islam, there's no match for Saudi scholars in the world.
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by tj4luck(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
pdppower:
That's good. I don't know why the Hausas always feel they are above the law. Bunch of ignoramuses.

What can you say about Oyedepo that flout the order and had church services last week?

1 Like

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Grace001: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hope they won’t become violent because of the lockdown. I don’t trust this Hausa Fulani people. If they are misinformed that they want to covert them to Christian that’s why they are sealing off their mosque.

The next is stories that touches.

1 Like

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Modikko(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Warri people are so civilized that they mobbed soldiers and tried to set them ablaze.

1 Like

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by lmm4real: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
The mosque should be demolished that's how u send a strong message.

2 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Aremynart: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
tolexy007:
y do I have to swear an oath b4 I could comment on what happen in my area? what is the meaning of this rubbish? but not nobody is forced to swear an oath wen the task force seal a church in abuja..this is very bad. where is the freedom of speech? why protecting one religion and expose others to insult.

It's because you people abuse Muslims/Islam alot, the something is just too much.
It will be very hard to see a Muslim brother/sister abusing christians anyhow, and the few that do, you people taught them.
Presently am in Southwest where I can't work in any school around me because they are not accommodating, imagine asking me to remove my hijab, teach crk, pray with christians and all of that.
I came from the north where Muslims school headed by Muslims some even have mosques but you will see christian teachers there without any discriminating.

2 Likes

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by tolexy007(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Aremynart:

It's because you people abuse Muslims/Islam alot, the something is just too much.
It will be very hard to see a Muslim brother/sister abusing christians anyhow, and the few that do, you people taught them.
Presently am in Southwest where I can't work in any school around me because they are not accommodating, imagine asking me to remove my hijab, teach crk, pray with christians and all of that.
I came from the north where Muslims school headed by Muslims some even have mosques but you will see christian teachers there without any discriminating.

what is this one saying? what is my bizness with insulting somebody else faith? i serve my God u serve your own. but saying Is only christian that insult muslims is rubbish. I read alot of comment on NL here, the insult always come from both sides. so why cant seun protect both Faith's, instead of protecting one and expose another. not fear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by 3kay945(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sterope:
It is Mecca and Medina that are important to Muslims because of the significance attached to them. Saudi Arabia is not a model for Islamic countries or for all Muslims. Some may look up to them SOMETIMES and there are many more who don't.

Inasmuch those significant places you mentioned are in Saudi.

I am still not agreeing with you cool

By the way, have you been there before? Cos there are other many significant places apart from what I think you know.
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Wissenschaft: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Storeyedbuildin:
Nice one...

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by osuofia2(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sterope:
Saudi is not the model for Muslims and they cant possibly dictate how to be a Muslim.

They did a stupid and reckless thing. It is on them and we hope they arrested the leaders in charge.

Yet you people contribute money to their economy every In the name of pilgrim.They didn't bring Islam but they gives and call the shot how Islam should be. Better pack well

1 Like

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Hespee93: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Olayetan:
Heard this man can make cure for Covid-19,
Abeg who know am?

A great Physician.
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by waky15(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
EcoBrick:
"Agege LGA officials have successfully sealed up the Agege Central Mosque for violating the state government’s order on a religious gathering in the fight against the spread of the #COVID19 pandemic. An opportunity was also taken to disinfect the area."

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1245704297817477120?s=19
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by KingRabota: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yes naah
Man dominating man to his injury
The strong oppress the weak
Injustice is a way of life on so called sophisticated society.

Bomboclat Die

Modikko:
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
3kay945:

By the way, have you been there before? Cos there are other many significant places apart from what I think you know.
He's right, as far as Saudi is concerned, they are human being just like the rest of the Muslims. We have the good and the bad. And the fact that prophet Muhammad come from there doesn't mean they are all saints and we must follow them like an idiot. Jesus Christ came from Isreal, and Israelites did not practising what Jesus told them.
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
3kay945:

Show us where it is written that we should follow the Saudis blindly in the Qur'an.
Most of the Saudi scholars made Islam to be decayed as it is today, they turn all the preachings of the prophet upside down, added Christianity beliefs and chose to neglect what the Qur'an says in terms of many things.
I'm glad the world is now getting to understand this phenomenon, and as it is going now, if they are not careful, they will be disgraced world wide. They are already loosing their fans with their bombings and killing of innocent souls
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by 3kay945(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Acmepreneur:

He's right, as far as Saudi is concerned, they are human being just like the rest of the Muslims. We have the good and the bad. And the fact that prophet Muhammad come from there doesn't mean they are all saints and we must follow them like an idiot. Jesus Christ came from Isreal, and Israelites did not practising what Jesus told them.

Did you see the Initial post I responded to?

Anyway, I repeat inasmuch you want to visit those significant places in Medinah and Mecca, you must follow Saudi dictates. In others word, they dictate to the muslims world to certain level when it comes to Islam as a religion.

Have you been to Saudi before?
I was there last year.

1 Like

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by 3kay945(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Show us where it is written that we should follow the Saudis blindly in the Qur'an.
Most of the Saudi scholars made Islam to be decayed as it is today, they turn all the preachings of the prophet upside down, added Christianity beliefs and chose to neglect what the Qur'an says in terms of many things.
I'm glad the world is now getting to understand this phenomenon, and as it is going now, if they are not careful, they will be disgraced world wide. They are already loosing their fans with their bombings and killing of innocent souls

Even though I didn't argue to the extent of what you have up here, I still believe my post to the above guy treat your concern too.

1 Like

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
3kay945:

Did you see the Initial post I responded to?

Anyway, I repeat inasmuch you want to visit those significant places in Medinah and Mecca, you must follow Saudi dictates. In others word, they dictate to the muslims world to certain level when it comes to Islam as a religion.

Have you been to Saudi before?
I was there last year.
Allah gave them as a mercy, but they became arrogant and taught they worked for those places. I'm so glad the world's is getting to see the truth, and the way I'm seeing the Saudis, its like Asasi is affecting them, they keep on taking the wrong steps. I just prey they don't continue this way, if they do, only Allah can help them
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Olibboy: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Olayetan:
Heard this man can make cure for Covid-19,
Abeg who know am?
Osmosis Jones if I may right
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by luluman: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Duru9:
Someone should send me a picture of that place tomorrow by 1:30pm

I will like to confirm something
Who will go and do that for you? Do your amebo by yourself now.
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Excuzeme: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Duru9:
Someone should send me a picture of that place tomorrow by 1:30pm

I will like to confirm something

Tomorrow is Friday!
1pm is time for "Moshalashi Jimoh"!

Ohh No!
Bomb will collide with Explosives at that point.
Govt Officials sealing that Mosque better go there with Soldiers otherwise, their head will likely be hanging from a Pole.
Dont say you are not warned.
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Excuzeme: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
Warri people are so civilized that they mobbed soldiers and tried to set them ablaze.

I told you this coward yesterday, on the other thread, that l will personally ensure that this Moshalashi Alhaja is closed down today and you said l should try.
Hope you have seen it now and you can go ahead to carry placard so l can still ensure that you are properly flogged over it. undecided grin grin
Let me see you anywhere near the Mosque at 1pm tomorrow friday, you will see sheege.

Damborohbanza
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Modikko(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Do you know what? You are a fool. Tell me what was your input towards closing the mosque? A nonentity like you. Will you keep quiet and continue observing the lockdown.
Even a dumb person knows that with what transpired there definitely the Authorities will come back and close down the mosque.
Stop claiming as if you were the one who closed down the mosque. You are a bloody civilian and if you want to try me just give a date and time to meet so I clear your doubt. Shege dan banza kawai. Dabba, akuya, bunsuru mai warin hamata
Excuzeme:

I told you this coward yesterday, on the other thread, that l will personally ensure that this Moshalashi Alhaja is closed down today and you said l should try.
Hope you have seen it now and you can go ahead to carry placard so l can still ensure that you are properly flogged over it. undecided grin grin
Let me see you anywhere near the Mosque at 1pm tomorrow friday, you will see sheege.

Damborohbanza
Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by Modikko(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
They are not tolerant that is it. From their utterances here you can deduce
Aremynart:

1 Like

Re: Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order by KingRabota: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2020
there is a time wherein one man ruleth over another to his own hurt.
Ecc 8:9

Another Bible version translates it as man dominating man to his injury.

Modikko:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers / Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.