Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

This Type Of Video Advert Is Perfect For Promoting Your Business On Social Media - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Type Of Video Advert Is Perfect For Promoting Your Business On Social Media (573 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Neighbor / 8 Units Of 3-bedroom Apartment Perfect for Investors In Lekki Scheme 2 / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Type Of Video Advert Is Perfect For Promoting Your Business On Social Media by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
This advert is not more than 1 minute long, it has visuals, it has a very clear voiceover, and it passes the message effectively!

This type of advertisement is perfect for Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube promotions of your business or brand! It costs just N6,000 (six thousand Naira)

WhatsApp Double-Six Productions on [url]/+2348033422206[/url]

Our audio and video quality is top-notch!

Follow the link to see a sample -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhBi2f_svoY

DOUBLE-SIX PRODUCTIONS
Re: This Type Of Video Advert Is Perfect For Promoting Your Business On Social Media by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Whatsapp [url]/+2348033422206[/url]
Re: This Type Of Video Advert Is Perfect For Promoting Your Business On Social Media by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Hello,

Do you know that the way your business passes messages across to its potential clients is very important? These messages are more than just words, they are what you want the public to believe you are.

These messages could be in the form of short blog posts, newsletters, written website content, or social media marketing campaigns.

All of the above have to be properly written in order to attract and retain the attention of your would-be customers.

If you want world-class written content for your business pages, websites, or newsletters, then contact me today!

I deliver top-notch writings that will add extra value to your platforms and advertisement campaigns.

The great news is, I deliver all my writings on time, so you don't have to worry about deadlines!

I am also an expert in writing product reviews, informative articles, e-books, academic writings, editing, proof-reading, and so much more.

Give me a call or send a WhatsApp message by clicking the link - [url]/+2348033422206[/url]

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best !!!
Re: This Type Of Video Advert Is Perfect For Promoting Your Business On Social Media by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Whatsapp 08033422206

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Real Estate Opportunities Still Untapped — ARCON President / I Buy Used Inverter Batteries. / To Let""" Executive 2units Of 4bedroom Duplex + Bq @ Lekki + Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.