Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom (42407 Views)

8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife (2) (3) (4)

Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by cerpvad(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Get a bicycle and ride to visit a nearby friend. But ensure you maintain the social distance guide. Stay safe
scoundrel:
I’ve practiced all these and nine days later I’m gearing up for a social outing. A human can not kill one’s self because of a pandemic. My mind is growing, but my body is wasting at home, I need a total reset — today will guarantee such. After recharging my batteries socially then I can get back in to complete a total of fourteen days.

Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by saajus: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
In addition,
If you have unlimited internet at home, keep watching your favourite football moments highlights
50 push-ups (press-up) and 50 sit-ups per day
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by scoundrel(f): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
cerpvad:
Get a bicycle and ride to visit a nearby friend. But ensure you maintain the social distance guide. Stay safe
Thank you very much for the suggestion.

Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by idonhammer: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmm...ok o

Quinex:
Lol...not getting any.
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by mysteryman2014: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yewandequeen:
been trying to retrieve passwords since but yet to get password reset link cry

Modified: oya oooo
Access granted

ID: Wendy13

Ok match u
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by masterflowx(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:
30minutes workout
Baff
Chop
Play scrabble
Browse
Sleep
Repeat.

Likewise me. But the walkout na inside my compound o.
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Jokerman(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Me just dey watch classic matches on ss... Watching some old matches actually made me cry seeing some forgotten names...

Actually watch 2004/05 classic, saw names like Beck's, Gravensen, Belleti, Deco, R.carlos, delima, Raul, salgado etc ... I begin feel somehow... Mhen things pass away....

Watching some classic wrestling matches too sad
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yewandequeen:
you really mean business today. let me go and eat so I can have stamina to withstand the storm
You don run?
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by stevups(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
A lot of ladies including teens go get Belle tongue.
So many naming ceremonies will happen within the next 9 months.

If you get daughter for house don't allow her visit a bored brother who is alone doing nothing but forced to sit at home and looking for an opportunity to lockdown any waka-waka lady
I mistakenly poured Akamu for my friend thing yesterday
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Yewandequeen(f): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

You don run?
no jare, been in kitchen. I just finished eating grin

Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yewandequeen:
no jare, been in kitchen. I just finished eating grin
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Yewandequeen(f): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
mysteryman2014:

Ok match u
id?
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Yewandequeen(f): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Have you downloaded it? If yes, what's your Facebook ID so I can connect with you?
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yewandequeen:

Have you downloaded it? If yes, what's your Facebook ID so I can connect with you?
Leeme send you a PM so I can send it
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
stevups:

I mistakenly poured Akamu for my friend thing yesterday
Lobatan. Mistake. So many mistakes are bound to be committed
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by zicoraads: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Well, I'm doing most of these. grin cheesy

Hard to find a good movie on Netflix though. I just keep scrolling and scrolling.
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by StephenBB(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Think say na online, I for say make I beat you small
Abeg...which site be that?
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
StephenBB:

Abeg...which site be that?
Na game bros. Scrabble
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by saintugo01(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:
30minutes workout
Baff
Chop
Play scrabble
Browse
Sleep
Repeat.

So you play Scrabble?
Great
Let's set a date so we can play
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by saintugo01(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yewandequeen:

Wendy13 and urs?

Pls be gentle, you know i am a lady grin

"Please be gentle"...
No be game una wan play?
Abi another thing dey wey una wan do? cool
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by alamoht(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
I was able to beat the boredom by writing books.
[sub][/sub][right][/right]
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Candoit: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Quinex:
Data analytics!
Thanks Which of the platforms please. Hope they're giving certificate o. Very important
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by mysteryman2014: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yewandequeen:
id?

ikelese
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Candoit:

Thanks Which of the platforms please. Hope they're giving certificate o. Very important
Send a pm.
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by StephenBB(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Na game bros. Scrabble
Yes bro i know, but I'm asking how to play the online scrabble. If it's through the game app?
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
StephenBB:

Yes bro i know, but I'm asking how to play the online scrabble. If it's through the game app?
It's easy, download one and see
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by StephenBB(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

It's easy, download one and see
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
saintugo01:

So you play Scrabble?
Great
Let's set a date so we can play

Location pls, make i begin plan move after Covid-19 mess
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Yewandequeen(f): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
saintugo01:

"Please be gentle"...
No be game una wan play?
Abi another thing dey wey una wan do? cool
dirty minded
Its strictly abt scrabble
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Realtizzy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
That last part thou
How about us that are single ?
Where and how do we get sex?
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom by Yewandequeen(f): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
mysteryman2014:

ikelese
. Can't we do the app one instead on the online one?

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos)