Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Telecommunication Is A 14billion Naira Daily Market - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Telecommunication Is A 14billion Naira Daily Market (188 Views)

I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes / Logistics Officer In A Renowned Telecommunication Servicing Company Entry Level / Graduate Logistics Officer In A Renowned Telecommunication Servicing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telecommunication Is A 14billion Naira Daily Market by oldsol(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Telecommunication is a 14billion naira daily market, all you need to do is to come in and take your potion.
Removing #5,000/#25,000 from your bank account to join telecommunication market is a wise move

Stop the waste of your resources. From the comfort of your home, telecommunication can continuously generate you money, instead take away from you.
Let's say you were making just #10,000 during this lockdown, the effects won't be as strong as it now for you.
Stop turning away from opportunities, that's just how to end up broke.

Some people have gone ahead to build a system that generate them daily income and they will continue to earn as long as people still make calls, use the internet, watch TV, and use electricity, because these things are very essential, they will always sell, I am building a system and it's paying me already.
Work now and play later.

Reorganise your life by taking away certain things like using your own money to buy airtime (recharge card, data, Tv decoder subscription and the payment of electricity bills).
Make your life easier

See my signature for more information about me

(1) (Reply)

Vacant: Beker / Home Service Babar Oluyole Ibadan / Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.