Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! (3048 Views)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2010
This is from my fiance's girlfriend, she came to me for help and i decided to come here for how best to advise her.

'I'm 26, a virgin but when i tried to have a good time with my fiancee, i discovered I don't have any bodily sensation, i mean i didn't experience any urge eventhough, we took a long time during pre-intimacy. 
like i'm frigid, please what do I do?'
Re: I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! by Romeo4real(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2010
Question is - Why is your fiancee's girlfriend coming to you for help regarding a sexual matter? Are u a s.ex therapist?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2011
I'm not a sex therapist. she is a our friend and i think she can discuss this with us because there's a level of trust and i wouldn't want to disappoint her.

pls i think it would be better to answer the question rather than trying to pry into the reason why she had to come to us for help, that is distraction from the objective of this topic.

still looking forward to helpful contributions. Thanks @ all.
Re: I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! by slimming: 4:40am On Jan 02, 2011
There is discussion on this topic that i know will help you, i tried to post the links here for you but i couldn't get it right becos other forum links were not allowed. You can send me a mail and i will send you the links and way out.

happychristianah@googlemail.com

FRIGIDITY - This condition relate to women.

It is a sexual unresponsiveness of the female to physical stimulation, and inability to achieve orgasm during intercourse. The solution to this condition is here.
Re: I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! by sms4health: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2011
A 26 yr old virgin comes to the situation with a lot of preconceived ideas.

For a female, the psychology is important: Is she ready? Does she believe what she is doing is right? Does she trust her man? Does she believe he is the right man?

The male is also an important factor: Is he doing enough to turn her on? Is he putting pressure on her for her to have s.ex?

I would suggest they don't make a date to have s.ex as that would put too much pressure. Let is flow naturally from a good time/date, good laughs etc.

Most importantly, let her relax and enjoy herself is she is ready. It is an expression of love in the right circumstance.
Re: I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2011
thanks@ all and especially sms4health.

i appreciate
Re: I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! by slimming: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2012
slimming: There is discussion on this topic that i know will help you, i tried to post the links here for you but i couldn't get it right becos other forum links were not allowed. You can send me a mail and i will send you the links and way out.

FRIGIDITY - This condition relate to women.

It is a sexual unresponsiveness of the female to physical stimulation, and inability to achieve orgasm during intercourse. The solution to this condition is here.

Hormone related problem. Solution is possible through Soy Power Plus Cap
Re: I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! by Docosward(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2012
netsurf: This is from my fiance's girlfriend, she came to me for help and i decided to come here for how best to advise her.

'I'm 26, a virgin but when i tried to have a good time with my fiancee, i discovered I don't have any bodily sensation, i mean i didn't experience any urge eventhough, we took a long time during pre-intimacy. 
like i'm frigid, please what do I do?'

Hi Netsurf, i will like to advice her not to think of sex now but to focus on sometime better than sex. Sex outside marriage is wrong. It a sin nd that might be a begining of many big problem, if their married emotion will come naturally. Thank u.
Re: I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! by Confilass: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
Pls keep ur virginity. U'll be glad u did. Keep it for dat man dat will pay ur dowry, I mean he'll value u more.
Re: I'm A Virgin But Frigid: I Need Help! by slimming: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2012
Confilass: Pls keep ur virginity. U'll be glad u did. Keep it for dat man dat will pay ur dowry, I mean he'll value u more.

Keep your future away fron anxiety of fertility.

[b]Take Soy power Capsule from Green world [/b]to keep your fertility alive as women without need to worry at all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 9 2021 In Nigeria / Fibroids During Pregnancy / Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) Test... Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.