Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit (1555 Views)

The Enemy Deceives Us / When God Deceives Us / The Enemy Deceives Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2020
herlecks:
You seem not to understand. If you don't read the Bible we will continue to have more argument. Jesus was a God in heaven before He came to earth, became human that He could die to wipe away your sins and my sins, if He came as a God He can't die, He must become a human to save the human race. Wherever there is sin, blood must be shed to take away sin, since no human being is pure, this implies no man can die for the other. This is why God had to become man that we might be saved. Do you see how special we are? How much God loves us so much that He gave His Son to die for our sins?
You tell 7 Billion people they are special, only the idiot among them will believe.

Special is of no use, but being human is what is needed for all of us to move to a better future.

You don't need to be special to do the right thing you only need to human, and its more than enough.
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by Shelumiel: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You tell 7 Billion people they are special, only the idiot among them will believe.

Special is of no use, but being human is what is needed for all of us to move to a better future.

You don't need to be special to do the right thing you only need to human, and its more than enough.
So how then do you know what is right and wrong...? Oga, drop you westernization and face the reality here : religion has define what is good for you; not common sense, not atheism or being human can do that.

1 Like

Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Shelumiel:
So how then do you know what is right and wrong...? Oga, drop you westernization and face the reality here : religion has define what is good for you; not common sense, not atheism or being human can do that.
Before religion people were judged by their works.
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by Shelumiel: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Before religion people were judged by their works.
Under what code of conduct?
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by sholay2011(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2020
False doctrine.
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Shelumiel:
It's the Bible that said this not me.
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2020
sholay2011:
False.
The Bible?
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by sholay2011(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
The Bible?
I meant what the OP wrote there is FALSE. The Holy Spirit is a person- the Third Person of the Trinity. It is only a Person that can be grieved. Jesus Christ warned about not grieving the Holy Spirit.

And they are three distinct Persons in one: the Triune being. When Stephen was being stoned to death in Acts 7, he saw God the Son seated by the right hand of God the Father while the God the Spirit resided in him.
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by Shelumiel: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
It's the Bible that said this not me.
Oga, stop being stupid and answer the question
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by sholay2011(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
There's nothing special about Jesus, God can easily created another son, Mary was not the only Virgin.

If God want us to take him seriously he should come and die on the cross himself.
Is this trolling or are you HIGH? shocked

1 Like

Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2020
Shelumiel:
Morality
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Shelumiel:
Oga, stop being stupid and answer the question
I thought insulting people was a sin.
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2020
sholay2011:

Is this trolling or are you HIGH? shocked
I mean evey word, sending a son to do a fathers job, is it Jesus that created humans?
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by Princewell2012(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shelumiel:
Good day sir. Please check my question I need your help on these topic. Thanks.
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by Princewell2012(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
herlecks:

Good day Sir. Please I need your help here. I have put some questions for you. Can you do some justice to it? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by herlecks(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Princewell2012:
Op. i have actualy learn new things today.

Yes i intensionaly left nairaland religion section for a while in other not to be misleads. alots of aguements here and there.
I have just decided to come here today, as i saw this thread.

Yea, so the Holy spirit can be compared to our internet, which we use to get connections to individual either tru voice or data,right?

I have been following ur aguement with that fellow.

pls i need u to enlighten me more on these.
1 how do one recieve the Holy spirit?
2 how do i work tru the power of the Holyspirit?
3 How do i hear the voice of God?

finally what do u understand by that word, Holyghost baptism? is it still applicable to us today?
less i forget, is there any thing wrong if with the Holyspirit or Holyghost fire, as do these days in our churches? Thank you.

Pls kindly educate me more about these things. I will realy appreciate it. God bless you.
May the Lord lead us.

When God gave you and I His Spirit, the Spirit became one with us. What part of us did he fit himself with? Our human spirit. Right now, you are one with God's Spirit, perfectly one. He that is joined unto the Lord is one Spirit. (1 Corinthians 6:27). The Spirit is like your organ, he is now one with your spirit. This is why God deals with men severely before He gives them other dimensions of His Spirit, because the Spirit becomes like your hand or eyes or leg, he becomes a part of your organs.

1. You receive the Holy Spirit into your human spirit when you acknowledge your sins before God and ask God to cleanse them with the blood of Jesus. Acknowledging the blood of Jesus for remission of sin is tantamount to the belief of Jesus's death, burial and resurrection. Take note of this entry into your human spirit, this is only the first step. Then again, the Holy Spirit begins to work within the human spirit so that the man may yield his life to Christ Jesus. The moment the man yields his will or surrenders his will to obey God's will through Jesus, he is immediately filled with the Holy Spirit. Don't forget, the first step is entry, the second step is filling. When the Holy Spirit fills the man, immediately a breaking work begins, because the Holy Spirit will never be locked up within man's spirit, He wants to break out so that He can use the man to save others, He wants to flow into others also through the man. Without the man beings filled the breaking cannot begin. Every challenge you have experienced since you gave your life to Christ has been divinely orchestrated and also to break you so that the Holy Spirit may flow out to touch other men for their salvation. The more we yield our life, the more we are taken deeper in breaking experience, God will not impose this experience on anyone, we all choose how far we desire to go. A breaking work which requires the man to yield his life, take up his cross and follow Christ begins. This is a wide topic, let's leave this breaking work.

2. The power of the Holy Spirit comes after the breaking work complete. Immediately the breaking is complete, God will give you His power which is another dimension of the Holy Spirit. The power of the Holy Spirit is tangible, that is, it can be felt physically, it is a supernatural feeling impressed upon the natural senses. When power comes you will know because you will feel it in your spirit and in your body. This is the empowerment for service toward God. Whenever there is a need, the power leaves a tangible feeling on you which you discover, then you move out in faith to release the power (Dunamis). I must clarify this that power or Dunamis can be categorized into "the flowing power" and "the spiritual gifts." The flowing power is that which you feel tangibly, they operate by gift of faith, gifts of healing, working of miracle. The spiritual gifts which abide in the spirit of man are word of knowledge, word of wisdom, discernment of spirits, prophecy, interpretation of tongues, these gifts operate within the human spirit. They become like your hands and legs which you pick up whenever there is a need. This is how spiritual gifts are exercised, they are like your eyes which you use to see and observe "when there is a need." I must also emphasize that spiritual gifts are not for your excitement or aggrandizement, they are not even for your personal use, but for the children of God. When you have a heart that wants to save others, spiritual gifts will come alive, when you position yourself in place of a servant the gift will mature greatly. It's about serving others.

3. There are many ways to hear God, but before you talk about hearing God you must first study the Bible deeply. Why? God cannot speak with you without the Word. When the word of God begins to fill your heart, you will hear God naturally, without stress, without seeking. God will not speak to those who don't have enough word in them because these set of believers will easily take the voice of the devil as God's. The devil is crafty, he always imitate God, always seeking to lead God's children astray. Let me tell you how I began to hear the Lord, I was passionate just as you are, then I began to study the word. I studied and studied, I never knew He was already speaking to me through the Word I was studying, He was teaching me I never knew. Then someday an issue came up, immediately He gave me words from that which I had medicated upon, He spoke clearly I couldn't miss it. When He begins to speak by the Word to you, his words will come in just one single word, like "go," "wait," "pass here." Very short. But don't be disappointed, as time goes on you will develop a familiarity with the way He has chosen to speak to you, the more you grow the more He speaks the more you seek His presence by prayer and bible meditation, the clearer His voice. You will only grow the more.
You must understand something, I mean the reason why I want you to learn God's voice through the Word, it's that you may learn to hear God your own way, not according to my pattern. For some people, He gives them impression in their hearts and they know what that means, some hear His voice in their spirit, some see visions in their heart, some receive an idea or a word which becomes a sentence then a fully developed topic. He speaks to us in a million ways, you will have to go inside, locked the door and remain in His presence until you used to His voice. If I tell you to expect His voice in such such way, God never work according to men's expectation, He does things as He pleases. In short, the way He speaks to you will be according to your personality. And whenever He speaks, your heart will testify "that Him." There will be a joyful reaction in your spirit to hear His voice and there will also be peace.

Holy Ghost baptism have I explained earlier. This is when Jesus picks up your spirit and drops it inside the Holy Spirit, He immerses your spirit into the Holy Ghost, just as in water. This liberates your spirit for service, for witnessing unto the Lord and you will find your speech and preaching flowing without force or stress, your spirit becomes liberated for warfare against the devil, you will receive gifts of the Spirit and this is the time that the devil will begin to target you. From that moment henceforth, you will receive attacks. After baptism, you will be refilled over and over again as you progress in your work for God and grow in influence. The purpose of the consequent refilling is to add more power, gifts unto you because of the responsibilities that continue to increase on you.

Ministries that call on Holy Ghost fire is done according to their leader. I told you about tangibility of the anointing, when it comes you will feel it in your body. Some people feel fire, others cold, some tingles, some electricity, some feel light, some feel extremely bold. It depends on the Lord's will. Those whose tangibility is fire often love to call on Holy Ghost fire and it will work for them because they understand the property that makes up the anointing upon them. You know what fire does to enemies, you know how electricity feels when it touches you, it's no different in warfare against spirits when you touch them with the anointing, when they feel the heat they flee, this is for those whose tangibility is as fire. Each man will discern the tangibility of the anointing upon him to understand how Spirit wants to flow out. I must warn that the devil also gives tangibility. The moment one receives power from on high, the devil immediately comes with a counterfeit to block off the power coming from the spirit, if the man acknowledges the senses given by the devil, the true power in his spirit will be shut off. This is why we must spend time in God's presence to discover these things. We must also know our purpose for which God as called us unto sonship. Not everyone will be a prophet or pastor or apostles, there are varieties of ministries but only five offices. Those who are called to office are always born for such position, they don't become, they are from birth although the gifts to exercise position may not emerge from childhood. Each man will discern his calling and follow suit. Each man will discern his assignment on earth. The moment you discern your assignment and are ready to fulfill it, God will give you the necessary power and authority to fulfill it. But we can never discern our purpose if we don't spend time with Him because He is the One to define who we truly are.

1 Like

Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by herlecks(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
sholay2011:

I meant what the OP wrote there is FALSE. The Holy Spirit is a person- the Third Person of the Trinity. It is only a Person that can be grieved. Jesus Christ warned about not grieving the Holy Spirit.

And they are three distinct Persons in one: the Triune being. When Stephen was being stoned to death in Acts 7, he saw God the Son seated by the right hand of God the Father while the God the Spirit resided in him.
Do you know that your human spirit can be attacked with jealousy? Does that make it a person apart from you? The Spirit of God is not the spirit of man, He/It is endowed with power and enablement you can't think of. Being grieved of the Spirit doesn't make it a person. You will have to read the post with humility to see anything at all. Forget about all you have been taught, you have only been taught error that sets you up for fellowship with demons that call themselves persons in you.
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by sholay2011(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
herlecks:
Do you know that your human spirit can be attacked with jealousy? Does that make it a person apart from you? The Spirit of God is not the spirit of man, He/It is endowed with power and enablement you can't think of. Being grieved of the Spirit doesn't make it a person. You will have to read the post with humility to see anything at all. Forget about all you have been taught, you have only been taught error that sets you up for fellowship with demons that call themselves persons in you.
Lmao...bye.

Before I go, I will recommend to you the book "Good Morning, Holy Spirit".
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by herlecks(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
sholay2011:

Lmao...bye.

Before I go, I will recommend to you the book "Good Morning, Holy Spirit".
This is how those false ministers through their multi-dollar making book selling leads you to fellowship with demons. Even if Good morning holy spirit leads you to hell, you will follow it instead of glueing yourself to your Bible in all simplicity.
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
The problem most people do have is the idea that you can just be fortunate to be born in the true religion (in the midst of God's people) that's what most Jews also thought but Jesus proved them wrong!

Each individual need to calm down, no matter what your parents my have taught you about God shouldn't be the basis of surety that you're practicing TRUE FAITH.

God's word suggest that you read carefully, meditate thoroughly, pray fervently and finally WAIT HUMBLY FOR GOD'S ANSWER, because he will surely send his messengers to come and teach you what PURE WORSHIP mean in the scriptures! Proverbs 2:1-5 compare to Act 10:1-35

The Holy Spirit will never speak or teach you anything without the human messengers of God. WHY? Because God doesn't contradict himself! Jesus sent his followers to come and meet you IN YOUR HOME! Matthew 10:3-15

That's what the scriptures say.

So it's now left to you if you'll be humble enough to IDENTIFY those God sent to you to come and TEACH you what you need to know about the TRUTH {Zephaniah 2:2-3} or start arguing BLINDLY with them based on what you think you know! Compare to Act 18:24-26

God bless you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by sholay2011(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
herlecks:
This is how those false ministers through their multi-dollar making book selling leads you to fellowship with demons. Even if Good morning holy spirit leads you to hell, you will follow it instead of glueing yourself to your Bible in all simplicity.
And yet, you could not defend the balderdash you wrote up there with the Scriptures.
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by Shelumiel: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
sholay2011:

And yet, you could not defend the balderdash you wrote up there with the Scriptures.
Don't mind him. He doesn't know that the bible is more spiritual and it take spiritual guidance from the Holy Spirit to understand it.

1 Like

Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by reigncalif1: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shelumiel:
please I have come across this particular
things lately that its the Bible or God that define good and bad not common sense but I keep wondering how truthful this can be though am a Christian anyway
the logic behind pain seems to flaw this conception because human feel pain naturally ,if u offend ur fellow human the pain that comes with it will already told u that u av done the wrong thing so I don't particular think God stand above common sense when it comes to determine good or bad
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by herlecks(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2020
reigncalif1:
please I have come across this particular
things lately that its the Bible or God that define good and bad not common sense but I keep wondering how truthful this can be though am a Christian anyway
the logic behind pain seems to flaw this conception because human feel pain naturally ,if u offend ur fellow human the pain that comes with it will already told u that u av done the wrong thing so I don't particular think God stand above common sense when it comes to determine good or bad
You must discern the truth by the Holy Ghost through the Word, He will not contradict the Word, but you must be able to read spiritual signal, you must be prayerful and spend a lot of time in the word to develop your spiritual knowing. You may search the scriptures, that's good, but God is always moving forward and new revelations are unfolding, but these must not contradict what has already been. The day you see the Bible as a "doorway" into a vast pool of spiritual knowledge and revelation, that day you open a channel of learning from the Holy Ghost in your spirit. He will teach you new things which no man sees concerning the scripture.
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by reigncalif1: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2020
herlecks:
You must discern the truth by the Holy Ghost through the Word, He will not contradict the Word, but you must be able to read spiritual signal, you must be prayerful and spend a lot of time in the word to develop your spiritual knowing. You may search the scriptures, that's good, but God is always moving forward and new revelations are unfolding, but these must not contradict what has already been. The day you see the Bible as a "doorway" into a vast pool of spiritual knowledge and revelation, that day you open a channel of learning from the Holy Ghost in your spirit. He will teach you new things which no man sees concerning the scripture.

OK BUT HOPE U GET MY PONT. I MEAN WHEN CHRISTIAN OR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE TRIED TO IMPLEMENT THAT WE CAN'T DETERMINED GOOD AND BAN ON OURSELVES UNLESS GOD GET INVOLVED IS WHAT'S THAT GET ME CONFUSE .
THANKS ENYWAY
Re: Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit by herlecks(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
reigncalif1:

OK BUT HOPE U GET MY PONT. I MEAN WHEN CHRISTIAN OR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE TRIED TO IMPLEMENT THAT WE CAN'T DETERMINED GOOD AND BAN ON OURSELVES UNLESS GOD GET INVOLVED IS WHAT'S THAT GET ME CONFUSE .
THANKS ENYWAY
Let me enlighten you on something, believers don't walk in duality of right and wrong, we walk in spirit or flesh, this is to be the measure of every acceptable act before God. This is our scale, spirit or flesh, the soul obeys one or the other from time to time. You know to walk in spirit is by faith, the just shall live by faith, and you also understand what walking in the flesh means. We don't use right or wrong before God, because there are certain spiritual principles laid down by God Himself which He never bypass to act in favor or against anyone, this is why some acts of God seem confusing to some that they label it bad, but this is not the gauge, the gauge is spirit or flesh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible / At 30, You Should Be Married - Akwa Ibom Pastor Explodes On Church Members (vide / Ogunsan Showers Encomium On Kumuyi At 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.