Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible (1373 Views)

Why Do You Believe The Bible? / I Can't Believe The Anglican Church Was Created Because Of One Man's Lust. / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2021
Christians obviously don't believe the bible.
Didn't MESSIAH say "not one stone shall be left upon another" (Mark 13:2)? What is that fake wall doing there?
Didn't scriptures say Jerusalem shall be desolate/barren until MESSIAH returns (Leviticus 26:33-35, Jeremiah 9:11)? How come about your fake bubbling city?
Didn't scriptures say there will be no war after the true people return to their land (Isaiah 2:4)? Why are they at war?
Scriptures say MESSIAH himself will gather Isaële/Israel (Isaiah 11:11-12)... These ones where gathered by who? ...the league of nations and today they are terrorizing others in their own land.

Let us wake up from false hope and repent. #AwakeOIsrael

1 Share

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 11:30am On May 20, 2021
Donnie, though I am not a Christian, but, do you believe in Yahushua the Messiah?
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2021
elated177:
Donnie, though I am not a Christian, but, do you believe in Yahushua the Messiah?

I believe in our black MESSIAH YISAYAH KONGO aka YAHUSHA HAMASHIA whose sole mission was to deliver his people from their enemies and from the hand of those that hate them.

I reject the false Messiah created by Rome that seeks to unite the whole world under Babylon in the name of so-called "one humanity".
I reject that false MESSIAH that had stolen the identity of the true people of the book leading them on in breaking the commandments and the Holy covenant. That one is a liar... That white image created by the Beast Rome is Lucifer.
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by jared007: 1:09pm On May 20, 2021
You ve tried for explaining the sons of Judah as black but still have not been able to convince christians to abandon the loving message of salvation. Haba don't be selfish with God bro.

You won't be typing like this if you were born white. There is no race the Israelites/Jews haven't gotten themselves mixed with because God allowed it happen knowing people like u would promote segregation.

The Israelites got mixed up with Egyptians (mixed multitude) that followed them out of Egypt.

The Israelites got mixed with the children of Canaan after Joshua conquest. Remember Rahab of Jericho King David's Grand mother and Ruth the Moabites. Remember the Gibeonites, Uriah the Hitite and the Jebusite that offered his threshingfloor to King David for an altar.

The Israelites like king solomon married from Ethiopia. East and central Africa has plenty Jews which u already know of.

The Israelites got mixed with Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greece and Rome or are u saying they were all black people?

The middle age and renaissance you very much know of Jews mixing throughout europe, asia and africa. So u see u can't separate the Jews from Gentile population.

When Yeshua comes he will do the separation himself so relax and remember...

You can't ignore the place of the Church and the entire new testament epistles of Paul the Jew to the gentiles or don't you believe the epistles?

1 Like

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 2:26pm On May 20, 2021
jared007:
You ve tried for explaining the sons of Judah as black but still have not been able to convince christians to abandon the loving message of salvation. Haba don't be selfish with God bro.
Black slaves only remember the preaching of love when it has to do with loving their slavemasters or oppressors. As for the main people to whom that love teaching was directed, NO, they fight each other. If the Israelites in Southern Nigeria understand this message, that will be the end of their captivity.
That's is why your slavemasters gave you Christianity, to keep you enslaved.
You won't be typing like this if you were born white. There is no race the Israelites/Jews haven't gotten themselves mixed with because God allowed it happen knowing people like u would promote segregation.
It is a sad observation and indeed a curse to our people. However, the core of our herritage is with and cannot be removed from the Bantus/negroes. The Most High gave commandments against such mixing. Bantus were great worriors and were able to defend themselves from invasion until satan brought Christianity, Judaism, Islam etc. It was against their laws and customs to mix. Some still hold those customs today.
Those who are children of rape by Edomite men are not the children of YAKUBI. Those who have been whited out through successive mixing with Edomites blood are not the poeple of YAH.
The Israelites got mixed up with Egyptians (mixed multitude) that followed them out of Egypt.
Ancient Egyptians are the Somalians, the Beja and the Nilotics who have been pushed out of their land by Edomite invaders from the Ottoman empire who are now pretending to be the ancient Egyptians. It's these invaders that are showcased by Hollywood and CNN as Egyptians. So this your theory no enter...no room for so-called white Jews.
The Israelites got mixed with the children of Canaan after Joshua conquest. Remember Rahab of Jericho King David's Grand mother and Ruth the Moabites. Remember the Gibeonites, Uriah the Hitite and the Jebusite that offered his threshingfloor to King David for an altar.
The children of Canaan, Moabites, Jebusites, Hittites etc were all black people. Be not deceived. The Massai, Pygmies and Khoisans are some of the ancient Cananite populations. They occupied the lands that the children of Isaële/Israel (Bantus/Negroes) later came to occupy.
The Israelites like king solomon married from Ethiopia. East and central Africa has plenty Jews which u already know of.
Solomon a black man (Song of Solomon 1:5) married the queen of Sheba a black woman and both had a black child who later became King Mennelik with a dynasty following him. This is history the Jessuits/Rome/Illuminati were unable to steal or hide.
The Israelites got mixed with Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greece and Rome or are u saying they were all black people?
The middle age and renaissance you very much know of Jews mixing throughout europe, asia and africa. So u see u can't separate the Jews from Gentile population.
Ancient Assyrians Persians etc where not white people from Iraq as those liars teach. Many Hausas are ancient Assyrians with clear documented history. See pic of Persians below. Greece and Rome which were originally black populations are now dominated by white decendants of Esau/Edom.
When Yeshua comes he will do the separation himself so relax and remember...
He will not return until the number of his blood brothers who will be saved is complete. Until they repent as Isaële/Israel, return to the commandments they've forsaken and call upon him. So this your message is actually of the antichrist.
You can't ignore the place of the Church and the entire new testament epistles of Paul the Jew to the gentiles or don't you believe the epistles?
What you call the church today is Babylon and it has only one destiny... DESTRUCTION. Paul was the apostle to gentiles, not our people. His messages were twisted by Edomites and amplified because of the agenda to hide and wipe out completely the chosen people. He was the least/lowest apostle, not to be compared with the rest.

1 Share

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 3:38pm On May 20, 2021
donnie:

I believe in our black MESSIAH YISAYAH KONGO aka YAHUSHA HAMASHIA whose sole mission was to deliver his people from their enemies and from the hand of those that hate them.

I reject the false Messiah created by Rome that seeks to unite the whole world under Babylon in the name of so-called "one humanity".
I reject that false MESSIAH that had stolen the identity of the true people of the book leading them on in breaking the commandments and the Holy covenant. That one is a liar... That white image created by the Beast Rome is Lucifer.

Can you throw more light on the identity of the bolded? How do you suppose he intends to do that -- you know, save his people?

Do you believe the Goodnews as recorded in the Books of John, Matthew, Luke and Mark?

Where is "one humanity" described in the Scriptures?

1 Like

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2021
elated177:

Can you throw more light on the identity of the bolded? How do you suppose he intends to do that -- you know, save his people?

Do you believe the Goodnews as recorded in the Books of John, Matthew, Luke and Mark?

YISAYAH is he who comes in the name of YAH (MESSIAH). This is the black MESSIAH the scriptures speak of.
YISA = Savior, captain, champion, Head.
Root Hebrew/ Bantu words= ISHI/SHA meaning Saviour, salvation.
*That's where Muslims got the name Isa (used for Jesus).

YAH is the name of the Most High (Pslam 68:4).

KONGO is wide and all encomapssing with many synonymous. It is the root word for the Hebrew Chagore meaning belt (belt of truth Eph 6:14).

KONGO means to Unite (Uniting YAH'S people the Bantus), Kingdom, Truth... As such it's the root word for English words like gang (Kanga), Congregate, Conglomerate etc.

It is also used by Bantus to refer to the Arch angel that led their ancestors (biblical Isrealites) to the land where they had the ancient KINGDOM of KONGO. That's the angel Daniel saw (Daniel 10).
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2021
elated177:

How do you suppose he intends to do that -- you know, save his people?

1. He saves HIS PEOPLE from their sins.
Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAHUSHA: for he shall save his people from their sins.

2. He saves us HIS PEOPLE from our enemies and from the hand of all that hate us.
Luke 1:71
That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

Psalms 149:4-9
[4]For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
[5]Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
[6]Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
[7]To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
[8]To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
[9]To execute upon them the judgment written:
this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2021
elated177:

it's not in the Bible but you Christians teach it.
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 8:04pm On May 20, 2021
Donnie, after reading your responses above, just one word came to mind: "despicable." What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 8:57pm On May 20, 2021
elated177:
Donnie, after reading your responses above, just one word came to mind my: "despicable." What do you think?

I feel sorry for you. Meanwhile...

King David -1411, From the Hall of Giants Trinci Palace, Foligno, Italy

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 9:37am On May 21, 2021
donnie:

I feel sorry for you. Meanwhile...

King David -1411, From the Hall of Giants Trinci Palace, Foligno, Italy

Feel sorry yourself, Donnie.

Luke 16:31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Isaiah 19:24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. 25 YHVH Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”

John 6:43 “Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered. 44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me.

John 10:16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Blacks race, white race, brown race, red race, blue race, etc, YHVH Almighty made them all and blessed them all as he wished. Donnie, stop blaming the whites and start holding your fellow black leaders accountable. Donnie, your leaders, who are blacks like you, are the ones wholeheartedly subjecting you and your people to hardship and suffering.

Donnie, no worshipper of Satan and the demons is my brother or sister.

Donnie, every saint/servant/witness/messenger/representa- tive of Yahushua the Messiah in this world is my brother or sister, regardless of his or her race, color or language. This is what Yahushua the Messiah died for.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 11:34am On May 21, 2021
You quote scriptures out of context to support your lies. Even in the scriptures you quoted YAH called us (Isaële) his inheritance. Other nations are not, but they will be blessed because of Isaële, as they favour Isaële/Israel.

Messiah came for his people and ministered only among his people Isaële. So quit trying to bring gentiles into the equation. That message your greedy pastors teach is false.
elated177:

Blacks race, white race, brown race, red race, blue race, etc, YHVH Almighty made them all and blessed them all as he wished.
You lie, since you chose to talk about color, I will tell you what you abviously don't know or what you pretend not to know.

Adam, the man YAH made was what you'll call a black man today...made from mud which is different shades of brown. All the sons of Noah were different shades of brown. Man's wickedness resulted in the various white races. That's why they hate the blacks. They are our punishment.
Donnie, stop blaming the whites and start holding your fellow black leaders accountable. Donnie, your leaders, who are blacks like you, are the ones wholeheartedly subjecting you and your people to hardship and suffering.
I'm not about blaming whites. I only share real history as has been hidden from our people. Actually it's the idiotic, self-hating, commandment-breaking, white man-worshipping black children of Israel that I blame. They are the ones who pruduce leaders that are comfortable with the status quo.
Donnie, no worshipper of Satan and the demons is my brother or sister.
How can you tell who a Satan worshipper is when you yourself are in darkness. Can't you see that your only problem with me is that I seek the liberation of my people from slavery and oppression? If this message is preached and heard, it will surely bring about total transformation, the establishment of the kingdom of heaven on earth and the final consumation of salvation on earth, headed by our black MESSIAH.
Donnie, every saint/servant/witness/messenger/representa- tive of Yahushua the Messiah in this world is my brother or sister, regardless of his or her race, color or language. This is what Yahushua the Messiah died for.
There is no saint who denies or disregards the chosen seed of YAH on earth. In fact, that is what the first Judgement after MESSIAH'S return is all about. "What did you do to the least of my brethren Isaële/Israel". The scriptures and even nature are clear about who my brethren are... Only satanic pagan religions teach otherwise.
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 8:30pm On May 21, 2021
donnie:
You quote scriptures out of context to support your lies. Even in the scriptures you quoted YAH called us (Isaële) his inheritance. Other nations are not, but they will be blessed because of Isaële, as they favour Isaële/Israel.

I didn't quote any Scripture out of context.
Those Scriptures established exactly what they were supposed to establish. You are the one who didn't get the message. So, it in no longer isolele? It is now isaele, huh? Delusions.

donnie:

How can you tell who a Satan worshipper is when you yourself are in darkness. Can't you see that your only problem with me is that I seek the liberation of my people from slavery and oppression?

Donnie, if you are in darkness, I, Elated177, am not in darkness. How can someone who is the light of the world be in darkness? I am light. I shine even when surrounded by darkness.

It is because you are fixated on color of the skin that you won't identify a Satan worshipper.

No worshipper of Satan and the demons is my brother or sister, regardless of the race or color or tribe of such person.

Donnie, don't misconstrue my intention. I have no problem with you. You are saying that you and your people are the Israelites of old, huh?No problem. Have at it. Just know that there is no superior race or tribe or language in the Body of the Messiah.

Your leaders are the ones who have consistently subjected you and your people to slavery and oppression.

1 Like

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2021
elated177:

I didn't quote any Scripture out of context.
Those Scriptures established exactly what they were supposed to establish. You are the one who didn't get the message. So, it in no longer isolele? It is now isaele, huh? Delusions.

Donnie, if you are in darkness, I, Elated177, am not in darkness. How can someone who is the light of the world be in darkness? I am light. I shine even when surrounded by darkness.

It is because you are fixated on color of the skin that you won't identify a Satan worshipper.

No worshipper of Satan and the demons is my brother or sister, regardless of the race or color or tribe of such person.

Donnie, don't misconstrue my intention. I have no problem with you. You are saying that you and your people are the Israelites of old, huh?No problem. Have at it. Just know that there is no superior race or tribe or language in the Body of the Messiah.

Your leaders are the ones who have consistently subjected you and your people to slavery and oppression.

Isaĕle = called/named by God (Israel)
Isolĕle = chosen/elect of God
@bolded you think this is Christianity where you make empty confessions ...name it and claim it without truth.
The reason the leaders are able to get away with such is that the priests and prophets have taught lies, which have brought slavery upon the people. No man can successfully enslave the seed of Abraham unless he is blinded like the majority of our people are today.
Do you think your leaders will wait for their colonial masters to tell them how to use their resources if they knew Messiah was a black man and they were the chosen people?
Will they be waiting for white man to come and poison their people with vaccines? Would they not have manufactured thiers by now?
Will YAHUAH not rise as in the days of old to defend his people?
But what we have today are liars, prophets of Baal prophesying lies, and empty words that do not come to pass.
The more they prophesy blessings, the more judgment comes upon the people and they do not stop to ask themselves why.
By the end of 2019 into 2020, while your fake pastors and prophets were prophesying blessings for 2020, we told you clearly that judgment will befall the nations and peoples.
So continue arguing and pursuing political correctness instead of truth.
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 9:41am On May 23, 2021
donnie:

So continue arguing and pursuing political correctness instead of truth.

Apart from this part that I responded to, every other statement that you made above is utter garbage, and, therefore, does not deserve my response.

What political correctness do I pursue? Is the fact that there is no superior race, tribe, color or language in the Body of the Messiah, a political correctness statement?

Yahushua the Messiah does not look at the color of your skin, but the deeds of your hands. Is it a political correctness statement?

The Father in heaven, YAH Almighty, made and created all the races - black race, white race, brown race, etc. Is this a political correctness statement?

YAH Almighty has blessed all the races of the world. Is it a political correctness statement?

YAH's Salvation accepts anyone who turns to him for salvation and redemption, regardless of his or her race. Is this a political correctness statement?

Donnie, do you want me to subscribe to your Satan-inspired racism? Never.

Regardless of your race, tribe, color, ethnicity, language or status, if you don't turn away from wickedness and deeds of darkness, turn to YHVH's Salvation - his Commandments, his Word - and obey him, you will burn in the lake of fire at the end of the age. This has always been my message from the very first day he sent me on this journey to now. And it will continue to be so.

I look at what you and bobestman spew here and shake my head in disgust. Do you people even believe in or have any regard for YAH's Salvation, Yahushua the Messiah?

1 Like

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2021
elated177:

[s]Apart from this part that I responded to, everything other statement that you made above is utter garbage, and, therefore, does not deserve my response.[/s]
What political correctness do I pursue? Is the fact that there is no superior race, tribe, color or language in the Body of the Messiah, a political correctness statement?
You're a liar and only a backslidden Isreal will listen to you.

Deuteronomy 26:18-19
[18]And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;
[19]And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.

Peculiar means special. He chose us to be Holy/separate, special and Above all nations. Let it pain you there. grin
Yahushua the Messiah does not look at the color of your skin, but the deeds of your hands. Is it a political correctness statement?
Yes, and it's a lie. How then did he describe his people and messengers as black/dark skinned if he doesn't care about color. You're manifesting the antichrist spirit.
The Father in heaven, YAH Almighty, made and created all the races - black race, white race, brown race, etc. Is this a political correctness statement?
He made the various families, not color or race (a word created by the wicked). Because all the human families of the earth were dark skinned (brown to black) before iniquity filled the earth and mixing with strange blood began.
YAH Almighty has blessed all the races of the world. Is it a political correctness statement?
They are nothing, YAH compares them to spit.
2 Esdras 6:56
[56]As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

All nations are blessed through Isaële/ ISRAEL. They depend on our land and resources to survive. Our people built the various great civilizations of the world, from Egypt to Babylon (Kush/Ethiopia) to Rome to the U.S...
Genesis 12:3
[3]And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
YAH's Salvation accepts anyone who turns to him for salvation and redemption, regardless of his or her race. Is this a political correctness statement?
Salvation is not the stupid religious thing y'all have reduced it to. How can ya'll claim to be saved yet you're oppressed and in bondage? When you mentioned salvation to our ancestors the Isrealites in bible days, they knew what it meant. It meant deliverance from their enemies, not this churchy nonsense y'all are preaching. And when our king returns in glory and power he shall consummate that salvation, destroying all the enemies of his people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 11:37am On May 23, 2021
donnie:

You're a liar and only a backslidden Isreal will listen to you.

Deuteronomy 26:18-19
[18]And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;
[19]And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.

Peculiar means special. He chose us to be Holy/separate, special and Above all nations. Let it pain you there.

You are the liar, Donnie. I, Elated177, am not a liar. How can I be a liar when I have the Spirit of the Truth living in me? This is why I said that you have no regard for the Word of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah. If you did, then, you would know that everyone who obeys the Commandments, his Ten Commandments, which his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, embodies, is peculiar person, regardless of his or her race, tribe, color or language. Those who have the Spirit of Truth listen to me.

1 Peter 2: 4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Yahushua the Messiah.

1 Peter 2:9 9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, YHVH’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Gal 3:26 So in the Messiah Yahushua you are all children of YHVH through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into the Messiah have clothed yourselves with Messiah. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in the Messiah Yahushua. 29 If you belong to the Messiah, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Col 3:9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. 11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but the Messiah is all, and is in all.

Col 3:12 Therefore, as YHVH’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Can you see the bolded in Col 3:12? Don't shed too much tears from the pain, ok, Donnie?

Donnie, turn to Yahushua the Messiah and he will remove the bitterness, hatred and racism which Satan has filled your heart with. Views like yours could lead to a kind of ethnic cleansing. If you had the powers, you would exterminate all the other races. Unfortunately for you, Donnie, you don't have such power and will never have it. It has pleased YAH Almighty to choose people from all races, tribes and languages to be obedient to his begotten Son, his Salvation, Yahushua the Messiah.

Donnie, don't be envious of the whites.

No be them keep you and your people for slavery, suffering, hardship and oppression.

Donnie, kindly and wholeheartedly shift the anger and blame to your wicked leaders, your very own black brothers, who have consistently and unrepentantly subjugated and subjected you, your people and your land to all manner of slavery, hardship, suffering and oppression.

Dey there dey yap about race and color. Whites are not the enemies. For the umpteenth time, the enemies are your very own black brothers and sisters in positions of authority who have subjugated and subjected you and your people to what the whites themselves will not do to you.

donnie:

Yes, and it's a lie. How then did he describe his people and messengers as black/dark skinned if he doesn't care about color. You're manifesting the antichrist spirit.

Where did the Messiah describe his people as black skinned?

donnie:

He made the various families, not color or race (a word created by the wicked). Because all the human families of the earth were dark skinned (brown to black) before iniquity filled the earth and mixing with strange blood began.
What are you talking about? Donnie, YAH made all the colors of skin on the surface of the earth.

donnie:

They are nothing, YAH compares them to spit.
2 Esdras 6:56
[56]As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

Anyone who does not obey the Commandments of YHVH Almighty is nothing to him.

No worshipper of Satan and the demons is my brother or sister, regardless of the race, color or language of such an individual. That's all.

donnie:

All nations are blessed through ISRAEL.

Very true. All nations will be blessed through the Word of YHVH Almighty. All races, colors and languages will blessed through obedience to the Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

donnie:

They depend on our land and resources to survive.

Which resources? What dependence? Are you talking about the foreign aid you and your people depend on the people you despise for? Ehehehehe! You are really confused, Donnie.

You know, I laughed so much when I read where bobestman said that the whites stole their spirituality. Ehehehehe! Chai!

El Elohe Yahshrael!

1 Like

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2021
elated177,
Y'all keep trying to turn realilty and the faith of the Hebrews into a religion. But you'll always fail. Those days are long gone and people are returning to who the really are. Bewitched Christians are not aware of what's happening. They'll continue fooling around until judgement hits.

And you think I don't know those N.T. scrpitures you're quoting? If that book wasn't compiled by gentiles (Edomites) do you think there will be so many letters by Paul addressed to gentiles in there? We are not gentiles... we are blood decendants of Abama /Abraham, Yisaak/ Isaac and Yakubi/Jacob. And we don't need Paul's teaching to know that.

Peter was quoting the scriptures which are directed at the chosen people (Isrealites). The book of 1Peter was addressed to the scattered children of Israel living as strangers among the gentiles..

MESSIAH is not a door to a watered down or stolen Bantu/Isrealite herritage but rather a quickening of the spirit of the chosen so they can return to their identity, to the covenant, to the laws, statues and commandments. Away with your useless, abominable Christian religion!
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by bobestman(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2021
elated177:

You are the liar, Donnie. I, Elated177, am not a liar. How can I be a liar when I have the Spirit of the Truth living in me? This is why I said that you have no regard for the Word of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah. If you did, then, you would know that everyone who obeys the Commandments, his Ten Commandments, which his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, embodies, is peculiar person, regardless of his or her race, tribe, color or language. Those who have the Spirit of Truth listen to me.

1 Peter 2: 4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Yahushua the Messiah.

1 Peter 2:9 9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, YHVH’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Gal 3:26 So in the Messiah Yahushua you are all children of YHVH through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into the Messiah have clothed yourselves with Messiah. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in the Messiah Yahushua. 29 If you belong to the Messiah, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Col 3:9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. 11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but the Messiah is all, and is in all.

Col 3:12 Therefore, as YHVH’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Can you see the bolded in Col 3:12? Don't shed too much tears from the pain, ok, Donnie?

Donnie, turn to Yahushua the Messiah and he will remove the bitterness, hatred and racism which Satan has filled your heart with. Views like yours could lead to a kind of ethnic cleansing. If you had the powers, you would exterminate all the other races. Unfortunately for you, Donnie, you don't have such power and will never have it. It has pleased YAH Almighty to choose people from all races, tribes and languages to be obedient to his begotten Son, his Salvation, Yahushua the Messiah.

Donnie, don't be envious of the whites.

No be them keep you and your people for slavery, suffering, hardship and oppression.

Donnie, kindly and wholeheartedly shift the anger and blame to your wicked leaders, your very own black brothers, who have consistently and unrepentantly subjugated and subjected you, your people and your land to all manner of slavery, hardship, suffering and oppression.

Dey there dey yap about race and color. Whites are not the enemies. For the umpteenth time, the enemies are your very own black brothers and sisters in positions of authority who have subjugated and subjected you and your people to what the whites themselves will not do to you.

Where did the Messiah describe his people as black skinned?

What are you talking about? Donnie, YAH made all the colors of skin on the surface of the earth.

Anyone who does not obey the Commandments of YHVH Almighty is nothing to him.

No worshipper of Satan and the demons is my brother or sister, regardless of the race, color or language of such an individual. That's all.

Very true. All nations will be blessed through the Word of YHVH Almighty. All races, colors and languages will blessed through obedience to the Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

Which resources? What dependence? Are you talking about the foreign aid you and your people depend on the people you despise for? Ehehehehe! You are really confused, Donnie.

You know, I laughed so much when I read where bobestman said that the whites stole their spirituality. Ehehehehe! Chai!

El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hey, dey your dey and leave me alone. I don't have time for baseless argument. Things I teach are far older than you and whatever you ever knew or taught to you by anyone. When the time comes, you will understand.

Donnie has been wasting time teaching you the same thing and you still don't understand. Hebrews are the chosen people and from them comes the Messiah. The Messiah in his coming will sanctify from his own ppl first to go teach the world ....Salvation is of the Jews/Hebrews- John 4:22; Malachi 3:1-4.

I don't hate other races. We first fell into error before our Creator allowed the pinks to steal from us so as to get us jealous and make us seek him. All these are captured in Deutronomy 28. Also our gene is dorminant and can produce all races. That's how many who lack colour came and truly some of them are our people. Some of our wicked ancestors also produced some of them by witchcraft or Alchemy. Some of them also came from other planet. You can't tell who is who. This why they hate us and conspire to cut us off- Psalm 83.

This knowledge will be too big for you and as usual you will start arguing again. So just let me be.

1 Like

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 2:49pm On May 23, 2021
bobestman:

Hey, dey your dey and leave me alone. I don't have time for baseless argument. Things I teach are far older than you and whatever you ever knew or taught to you by anyone. When the time comes, you will understand.

Donnie has been wasting time teaching you the same thing and you still don't understand. Hebrews are the chosen people and from them comes the Messiah. The Messiah in his coming will sanctify from his own ppl first to go teach the world ....Salvation is of the Jews/Hebrews- John 4:22; Malachi 3:1-4.

I don't hate other races. We first fell into error before our Creator allowed the pinks to steal from us so as to get us jealous and make us seek him. All these are captured in Deutronomy 28. Also our gene is dorminant and can produce all races. That's how many who lack colour came and truly some of them are our people. Some of our wicked ancestors also produced some of them by witchcraft or Alchemy. Some of them also came from other planet. You can't tell who is who. This why they hate us and conspire to cut us off- Psalm 83.

This knowledge will be too big for you and as usual you will start arguing again. So just let me be.

Bobestman, the things that YAH Almighty uses me, his servant, Elated177, to teach are much older than you. The time is now, and you must strive to understand them.

Donnie has nothing to teach me. His kind of teachings and knowledge have no iota of bearing on my Righteous Walk. The Messiah whom I worship and whose servant I am, has already sanctified me and his other saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives - and will continue to sanctify us - and has sent us to disseminate what I am disseminating. He will also sanctify you, if you are willing. Yes, bobestman, Salvation is from the Jews.

John 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.

The bolded is hilarious! If you cannot distinguish between those walking in the light and those walking in the darkness, then, you need to focus on obeying the Commandments of YHVH Almighty and forget about this color thing.

What knowledge? Those things you said above? Keep it. I don't want such knowledge. Such kind of knowledge is not for the saints of Yahushua the Messiah.

El Elohe Yahshrael!

1 Like

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 3:03pm On May 23, 2021
donnie:
elated177,
Y'all keep trying to turn realilty and the faith of the Hebrews into a religion. But you'll always fail. Those days are long gone and people are returning to who the really are. Bewitched Christians are not aware of what's happening. They'll continue fooling around until judgement hits.

And you think I don't know those N.T. scrpitures you're quoting? If that book wasn't compiled by gentiles (Edomites) do you think there will be so many letters by Paul addressed to gentiles in there? We are not gentiles... we are blood decendants of Abama /Abraham, Yisaak/ Isaac and Yakubi/Jacob. And we don't need Paul's teaching to know that.

Peter was quoting the scriptures which are directed at the chosen people (Isrealites). The book of 1Peter was addressed to the scattered children of Israel living as strangers among the gentiles..

MESSIAH is not a door to a watered down or stolen Bantu/Isrealite herritage but rather a quickening of the spirit of the chosen so they can return to their identity, to the covenant, to the laws, statues and commandments. Away with your useless, abominable Christian religion!

Donnie, you are confused.

To your last paragraph, I quote the following Scripture.

Luke 16:31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

If people have refused to repent and listen to the simple instruction: obey the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, is it this manipulation that you are doing that will make them repent and listen? Ehehehehe!

You go away with your Christian religion. Donnie, go away with your shameless manipulations and disgusting attempts at twisting the Scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by bobestman(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2021
elated177:

Bobestman, the things that YAH Almighty uses me, his servant, Elated177, to teach are much older than you. The time is now, and you must strive to understand them.

Donnie has nothing to teach me. His kind of teachings and knowledge have no iota of bearing on my Righteous Walk. The Messiah whom I worship and whose servant I am, has already sanctified me and his other saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives - and will continue to sanctify us - and has sent us to disseminate what I am disseminating. He will also sanctify you, if you are willing. Yes, bobestman, Salvation is from the Jews.

John 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.

The bolded is hilarious! If you cannot distinguish between those walking in the light and those walking in the darkness, then, you need to focus on obeying the Commandments of YHVH Almighty and forget about this color thing.

What knowledge? Those things you said above? Keep it. I don't want such knowledge. Such kind of knowledge is not for the saints of Yahushua the Messiah.

El Elohe Yahshrael!

You are not different from many Christian pastors. Who are in error but think they know the truth. After the Messiah died some thieves went behind after putting him and his disciples out of the way, and corrupt his teachings which are sealed. Since then then all religions became Apostate including the one you follow. Since there is no temple, no priest, we are only to study in our homes and await our true priest
Hosea 3:4-5
For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Like from the above, we must first return in the midst of the Messiah -Isaiah 11:11-12. Before the true sanctification and commission begins. We are only to live righteous and wait on him. He is our salvation and that of the world. He must come first. The silence of the Hebrews since his death, made thieves to create religions of confusion including the one you follow. Cos if truly you are called you will understand somethings Donnie and myself are teaching. Some are already called but non commissioned yet. All your teachings are not the truth even names you call him. Everything was locked up and only the Messiah can unlock them and teach a few to tell the world Daniel 12:4. The scripture I quoted first and this one are all at endtime when the show begins. Read Rev 14:6; 18:1. For the true gospel that will reach all. Those things are in codes though. So you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by Jman24(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2021
bobestman:

You are not different from many Christian pastors. Who are in error but think they know the truth. After the Messiah died some thieves went behind after putting him and his disciples out of the way, and corrupt his teachings which are sealed. Since then then all religions became Apostate including the one you follow. Since there is no temple, no priest, we are only to study in our homes and await our true priest
For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Like from the above, we must first return in the midst of the Messiah -Isaiah 11:11-12. Before the true sanctification and commission begins. We are only to live righteous and wait on him. He is our salvation and that of the world. He must come first. The silence of the Hebrews since his death, made thieves to create religions of confusion including the one you follow. Cos if truly you are called you will understand somethings Donnie and myself are teaching. Some are already called but non commissioned yet. All your teachings are not the truth even names you call him. Everything was locked up and only the Messiah can unlock them and teach a few to tell the world Daniel 12:4. The scripture I quoted first and this one are all at endtime when the show begins. Read Rev 14:6; 18:1. For the true gospel that will reach all. Those things are in codes though. So you won't understand.

Succinctly put
I love submissions that are devoid of conjectures.

1 Like

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by Jman24(m): 7:32pm On May 23, 2021
The type of Christianity taught to us as kids ..just got me thinking that something was wrong somewhere grin

I'll correct somebody, they will say don't judge..
Now I have grown, they say judge rightly
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2021
Jman24:
The type of Christianity thought to us as kids ..just got me thinking that something was wrong somewhere grin

I'll correct somebody, they will say don't judge..
Now I have grown, they say judge rightly
grin grin grin
It's the worst kind of slavery. Not only does it enslave the mind, it destroys nations and destiny's for many generations.
The children of Isaële/Israel are the only ones in the world who worship a god of another race. We will never be free from this slavery until that idol is destroyed from the minds of our people.
A child is made to grow up thinking he us inferior to white man since God is white. They even paint Satan black. undecided
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 1:32am On May 26, 2021
bobestman:

You are not different from many Christian pastors. Who are in error but think they know the truth. After the Messiah died some thieves went behind after putting him and his disciples out of the way, and corrupt his teachings which are sealed.

Bobestman, how am I in error? You are the one in error. Like I stated earlier, you need to strive to understand the messages that YHVH Almighty has been using me, his servant, Elated177, to disseminate. Repent, turn to him and obey his Commandments and he will give you wisdom and understanding.

bobestman:

Since then then all religions became Apostate including the one you follow. Since there is no temple, no priest, we are only to study in our homes and await our true priest

What religion do you think I follow, bobestman?

What temple are you talking about?

YHVH Almighty has many temples - temples not built by human hands - now. I am a temple of YHVH Almighty, where he and his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, live. His other saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives all over the world are his temples.

Yahushua the Messiah is my High Priest. What does that make me? A priest, of course. All the other saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah in this world are priests.

Romans 8: 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.[/quote]

[b]1 Peter 2:4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Hebrews 4:14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Yahushua the Son of YHVH, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach YHVH’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Hebrew 10::19 Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Yahushua. 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of YHVH, 22 let us draw near to YHVH with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

We are expecting the second coming of the High Priest, our Messiah. He will bring redemption to us - his saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives - when he returns to the earth a second time.

What other true priest are you talking about? Every saint, servant, witness, messenger or representative of Yahushua the Messiah is a true priest.

Bobestman, you have no single solitary idea of what Hosea 3 is talking about.

bobestman:

Like from the above, we must first return in the midst of the Messiah -Isaiah 11:11-12. Before the true sanctification and commission begins. We are only to live righteous and wait on him.

He has come up with another one; "true sanctification."
Is there a false sanctification that has taken place? Ehehehehe! You see how you are all over the place, bobestman. That is what happens when you try to twist the Word of the only true God.

Stop quoting Scriptures that you know not their meanings.

bobestman:

He is our salvation and that of the world. He must come first. The silence of the Hebrews since his death, made thieves to create religions of confusion including the one you follow.

It is obvious that you, bobestman, do not know what you are talking about.
"Silence of which Hebrews." What does that even mean?

Again, what religion do you think that I follow?

bobestman:

Cos if truly you are called you will understand somethings Donnie and myself are teaching. Some are already called but non commissioned yet.

See this one. He probably thinks that I am out for vainglory? Ehehehehe! This must be the part where you expect me to be overcome by pride and arrogance and the desire/craving for vainglory and subscribe to your vile and disgusting Satan-inspired teachings. Right? Never!

Bobestman, I am not seeking my own glory, but the glory of the One who sent me. I don't need the approval of the likes of you and Donnie. Heck! I don't even need the approval of any human being. The approval of the One who sent me is very much enough for me.

John 7:18 Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.

bobestman:

All your teachings are not the truth even names you call him.

Again:

John 7:18 Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.

I am a man of Truth. Bobestman, can you say this about yourself? If I ask you to reveal your identity now, you will start giving excuses.

bobestman:

Everything was locked up and only the Messiah can unlock them and teach a few to tell the world Daniel 12:4. The scripture I quoted first and this one are all at endtime when the show begins. Read Rev 14:6; 18:1. For the true gospel that will reach all. Those things are in codes though. So you won't understand.

Bobestman, you have no idea of what you are talking about. Bobestman, stop twisting the Scriptures. Stop the racism.

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by bobestman(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2021
elated177:

Bobestman, how am I in error? You are the one in error. Like I stated earlier, you need to strive to understand the messages that YHVH Almighty has been using me, his servant, Elated177, to disseminate. Repent, turn to him and obey his Commandments and he will give you wisdom and understanding.

What religion do you think I follow, bobestman?

What temple are you talking about?

YHVH Almighty has many temples - temples not built by human hands - now. I am a temple of YHVH Almighty, where he and his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, live. His other saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives all over the world are his temples.

Yahushua the Messiah is my High Priest. What does that make me? A priest, of course. All the other saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah in this world are priests.

Romans 8: 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

[b]1 Peter 2:4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Hebrews 4:14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Yahushua the Son of YHVH, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach YHVH’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Hebrew 10::19 Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Yahushua. 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21 and since we have a great priest over the house of YHVH, 22 let us draw near to YHVH with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

We are expecting the second coming of the High Priest, our Messiah. He will bring redemption to us - his saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives - when he returns to the earth a second time.

What other true priest are you talking about? Every saint, servant, witness, messenger or representative of Yahushua the Messiah is a true priest.

Bobestman, you have no single solitary idea of what Hosea 3 is talking about.

Like from the above, we must first return in the midst of the Messiah -Isaiah 11:11-12. Before the true sanctification and commission begins. We are only to live righteous and wait on him.

He has come up with another one; "true sanctification."
Is there a false sanctification that has taken place? Ehehehehe! You see how you are all over the place, bobestman. That is what happens when you try to twist the Word of the only true God.

Stop quoting Scriptures that you know not their meanings.

He is our salvation and that of the world. He must come first. The silence of the Hebrews since his death, made thieves to create religions of confusion including the one you follow.

It is obvious that you, bobestman, do not know what you are talking about.
"Silence of which Hebrews." What does that even mean?

Again, what religion do you think that I follow?

Cos if truly you are called you will understand somethings Donnie and myself are teaching. Some are already called but non commissioned yet.

See this one. He probably thinks that I am out for vainglory? Ehehehehe! This must be the part where you expect me to be overcome by pride and arrogance and the desire/craving for vainglory and subscribe to your vile and disgusting Satan-inspired teachings. Right? Never!

Bobestman, I am not seeking my own glory, but the glory of the One who sent me. I don't need the approval of the likes of you and Donnie. Heck! I don't even need the approval of any human being. The approval of the One who sent me is very much enough for me.

All your teachings are not the truth even names you call him.

Again:

I am a man of Truth. Bobestman, can you say this about yourself? If I ask you to reveal your identity now, you will start giving excuses.

Everything was locked up and only the Messiah can unlock them and teach a few to tell the world Daniel 12:4. The scripture I quoted first and this one are all at endtime when the show begins. Read Rev 14:6; 18:1. For the true gospel that will reach all. Those things are in codes though. So you won't understand.

Bobestman, you have no idea of what you are talking about. Bobestman, stop twisting the Scriptures. Stop the racism.

You are quoting me and keep mentioning my name up and down. Pls stop that. Servant of God....hehehe have told you that you are not different from many pastors. The day is coming and his upon us that everyone is going to dance....being a pastor, servant of God, a priest or whatever is not going to save anyone. Have told you everyone is in delusion untill the Messiah comes to make things clear. Many of you teaching what you don't know will be taught by kids. They will humble you all. The truth of all that happened since creation is still hidden somewhere. No one has been given access to it all. You all has been preaching the wrong message and will be humbled soon. I have got nothing much to say to you. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2021
Which brand of semovita una eat this morning ...@Donnie and Co..
Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by donnie(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2021
sonmvayina:

sonmvayina and semovita...no difference even in spelling. tongue

1 Like

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by bobestman(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2021
sonmvayina:
No be only Semo, na Amala dudu

2 Likes

Re: Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible by elated177: 8:11pm On May 26, 2021
bobestman:

You are quoting me and keep mentioning my name up and down. Pls stop that. Servant of God....hehehe have told you that you are not different from many pastors. The day is coming and his upon us that everyone is going to dance....being a pastor, servant of God, a priest or whatever is not going to save anyone. Have told you everyone is in delusion untill the Messiah comes to make things clear. Many of you teaching what you don't know will be taught by kids. They will humble you all. The truth of all that happened since creation is still hidden somewhere. No one has been given access to it all. You all has been preaching the wrong message and will be humbled soon. I have got nothing much to say to you. Enjoy your day.

I am a servant of Yahushua the Messiah, and by that very fact, a servant of YHVH Almighty, the only true God. I may not be a servant of your own God, whoever or whatever he may be.

If you are in delusion, I am not in delusion.
You are the one who is preaching the wrong message.

You and those ones who call themselves pastors are the same. You all seek your own glory.

Ehehehehe! What exactly will kids teach!? The saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah already have the Spirit of Yahushua the Messiah in us. Confused fella.

There is no point discussing with you any further. You have refused to turn away from delusions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restoring Stolen Destiny / God Is Real / I Regret Becoming An Athiest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.