Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Most Productive It Course Around - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Most Productive It Course Around (875 Views)

To The Programmer's Wife - Relationships Make You More Productive / The Best/relevant It Course In Nigeria / Which It Course Is Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Productive It Course Around by bustarhyme: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2010
hi IT gurus,am kind of lost of choice on which IT course to undertake,am good to go on any around,am open to suggestions,i would pick from your comments.thanks
Re: Most Productive It Course Around by Emmybuuz: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2011
hello hope this info doesnt get to you late but frankly if you want to take up a career in IT,i will advice you to go for something in the line of programming cos right now programmers are in short supply and also be interested in other areas of IT as it is an integrated industry
Re: Most Productive It Course Around by deco2come: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2011
Emmybuuz:

hello hope this info doesnt get to you late but frankly if you want to take up a career in IT,i will advice you to go for something in the line of programming cos right now programmers are in short supply and also be interested in other areas of IT as it is an integrated industry

You forgot to tell the poster that he should choose what he love doing. Mr/Mrs poster, the simple truth is this "If you choose a course because of the money in it, you are doom to fall" You know why, I will tell you;

E.g If I choose a petroleum engineering because it pays well, but deep inside me, I know that I love literature so dearly that I think about it all the time, I dream about it, I live for it but because it don't have enough influence or that people that has done the course before are not well known or rich, I neglected it and choose the petroleum engineering because of the money, I may make the money but believe me, I won't go far in the field because there is no love and my heart doesn't beat for it. I won't see any innovation or apply new things.

Remember, IT has many branches e.g Networking, programming, web designing, graphics, a lot of areas my brother. Just go to the mirror and look at yourself then ask yourself this question
“What is one course that I know if I do it, I will do it perfectly, not only perfectly but with love and happiness"?
My brother whatever the answer is, choose the course. I promise you will never regret it.
Whatever course you decide to choose, always remember this

"When you do what you love doing, you will forever be a happy man at your work place because you won't see it as job but as a game."

I wish you luck.
Re: Most Productive It Course Around by Mason9: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2023
If you’re looking for the best performance possible, the Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti is your best bet. This card offers 11GB of GDDR6 VRAM, which is more than enough to power the latest games at maximum settings. https://upgpu.com/best-gpu-for-ryzen-5-1600/

(1) (Reply)

Need Answers To This C Programing Problems. / How Religion Destroys Programmers / Web Design Made Easy With Html5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.