Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

How To Get Out Of Debt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Out Of Debt (604 Views)

7 Ways To Get Out Of Debt In 2021 / How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. / 4 Totally Simple Ways To Get Out Of Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Out Of Debt by Infinixhot2: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
If I don't care, I could just give you the regular guide that could be found anywhere. Which is
1) List all your debt

2) start paying from the least

3) Get a part time income

4) Make a budget on what and how to spend in other to reduce unnecessary spending.

5) Sell things you don't want anymore or do side
business.

It is more easy to say this, than to do it.
If you will humble yourself to look foolish by doing what I will ask you to do, you will get out of it.

But if you are too wise not to follow what I will show you, you are free to follow the first "Common Regular Guide" which may not be easy.

Secret:
*Get an Envelope
*Remove 20% from your earning or wage
*Put the money into the envelope
*List all your debt on a paper
* Put that paper inside the envelope
* Kneel down, even if you don't pray, ask God to have mercy on you. Tell him he should show you mercy. Let God know that you don't deserve anything from him because of your life style.
*Then tell God he should help you clear up your debt with His ability. Tell him to do it out of His mercy. Ensure you are praying with that envelop in your hands.
*Take that envelop to the house of God and summit it. It is between you and God and not the pastor.

If you can be foolish to follow what I just showed you, you will be amazed.

And please, I will need your feedback.

(1) (Reply)

Earn 50k To 100k With Omega_hub Today / FRAUD ALERT! Protect Your Bank Details; Don’t Get Scammed; UBA Warns Customers / Betwhot.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.