Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases (67750 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 232 Confirmed Cases / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by fergie001: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
patwilly:

pls where did u get the picture from? are the people really dead?
Nooooooo....

Was a protest by Deji Adeyanju & co.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Blueface01: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
If you still live on the bases of visions here and there from clergy... Who knew this is how The Vision 2020 go be
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by juwoonn(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
mooremoney:
I know Nigeria will win the war against covid-19. With the rate if recovery we are not doing that bad.
If it is Nigeria... There is a difference between recovery and discharge. They wrote discharge there and not recovery
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Legacyy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Stop feeding us with fake news jaree
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by vikktymt: 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
nawa for this coro,coro of a thing
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by vikktymt: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
vikktymt:
nawa for this coro,coro of a thing

Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:11am On Apr 03, 2020
Jehovah Shalom will see us through this trying moment, in Jesus Name, AMEN
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Ceejay8: 4:42am On Apr 03, 2020
Too bad

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.

Exchange rate now #397 to $1 for Bitcoin selling.

Sell $100 and get #39700.

Trade with me as well and get weekly profits from returns.

I made 20 euro profits between yesterday & today.

Quote post to start investing now.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Beke2020: 4:44am On Apr 03, 2020
shocked what about those being discharged, are the numbers not supposed to be deducted?
Is as though someone is happy at the increase of this cases daily.
Anyway, we have prayed and still praying. It'sa matter of time.

fergie001:

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1245788324415049729?s=19

https://mobile.twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1245788327728615424
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Cousin9999: 4:57am On Apr 03, 2020
All foreigners.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by ignis: 5:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Skmoda:

hello geologist, are you mafic or felsic beauty?

I am felsic.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:26am On Apr 03, 2020
travelland:

Go for check up

1 Like

Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Skmoda(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2020
ignis:

I am felsic.
nice meeting a geologist mate....
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Kellie069(m): 7:24am On Apr 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nothing is getting messy sir... Lol...

The number of confirmed cases is supposed to actually triple with increased or wider testing!!!... These are most likely not newly infected people, rather newly detected existing cases, except they just returned from abroad.

If they embark on radical or thorough testing across the nation (at least major cities), trust me, the figures will blow your mind (predictably thousands)... They know this as I do, so they won't...

They will just keep deceiving themselves and praying that the low symptomatology observed so far will continue till it all fizzles out!!! undecided

Sir, permit me to say we, are in deep trouble. My cousin called me from London 3 days ago or so, he said in 2 weeks time, we would understand what we are playing with, my heart has been skipping since. M always glued to international news television stations and the reports isn't funny at all. Countries with great medical facilities are crying, talk less of my dear Nigeria
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by lastround(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2020
My dear nothing will happen to nigerians. Have you taken time to look at the symotoms being displayed by covid 19 victims none is talking about redpiratory illness.

What the industrialised world is suffering from is nitrogen dioxide poisoning fom power ststions, industries and cars. Our environment is not too polluted to that level.

So fear not my dear. There is no virus killing anybody. It is air pollution
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by AmTruth: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2020
We shall certainly prevail.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by MARTINSEMMA9: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Salvador1:
Coronavirus all I know be say your days are numbered

Coronavirus you no fear shebi you enter nigeria without fear don't worry as we done beg you to go you refuse, you go soon beg us with red eye you know na.
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by okorezo: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Peridotushers18:
Am very sure this covid 19 is already on the north may God help us
that one na ur sure ooo
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Salvador1: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2020
MARTINSEMMA9:

Coronavirus you no fear shebi you enter nigeria without fear don't worry as we done beg you to go you refuse, you go soon beg us with red eye you know na.
na so brotherly
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2020
Kellie069:

Sir, permit me to say we, are in deep trouble. My cousin called me from London 3 days ago or so, he said in 2 weeks time, we would understand what we are playing with, my heart has been skipping since. M always glued to international news television stations and the reports isn't funny at all. Countries with great medical facilities are crying, talk less of my dear Nigeria

Dear friend... That's where you are not getting the drift.

Please, stop comparing us with foreign nations... Africa as a whole, not just Nigeria, has never been and will never be ready to deal with what is going on abroad.

However, the fact right now is that we ought to have more casualty figures by now (at least 20 fatalities) with the current spread of the infection since early March (forget the watered down figures from ncdc)... But, this is not the case! The question, your question ought to be: Why??! How come??!

There is clearly something working in Nigeria, and Africa's favour (The whole black continent has fewer fatalities than Italy alone within the same incubation periods)!!! Call it luck, coincidence (I don't believe in these), providence, divine grace or mercy, miracle, or something scientifically anomalous!!!... I will personally pursue the latter in your 2 weeks time when the casualty figures remain small or unchanged (I believe this will be the case).

There must be something cloaking the average African and Nigerian, not from getting infected (many are already infected since a month now), but from succumbing to the symptoms of the dreaded disease... Maybe it's a gene variant or something environmentally acquired... There are lots of Nigerians schooling and living in China, even in Wuhan... How many got sick or died??!.. Even in UK, how many migrant blacks succumbed to the disease compared to full citizens??!... Think about it!!!
Re: 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases by Kellie069(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dear friend, lets hope for the better! M short of words ! Can’t even think or type anything! I hate a situation whereby the aftermath is likely death or critical fatality! I don’t don’t want to think , although we have to accept what so ever dose that this virus allots us, our best part is to stay safe, at least for now. I would like to see you when everything is over, please send me your email or phone number , let be friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of Man Who Died At Age Of 170 In Abia (Photo) / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.