Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Sydney: Got Tested On 26, Accused NCDC Of Yet To Be Tested On 27 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sydney: Got Tested On 26, Accused NCDC Of Yet To Be Tested On 27 (529 Views)

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / BBN's Frodd Blasts Follower Who Says He Should Be Tested For Covid-19 / Nigerians Blasts Sydney Talker Over Skit 'Promoting Sexual Harassment' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sydney: Got Tested On 26, Accused NCDC Of Yet To Be Tested On 27 by wwwihy: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
The idiot was tested on 26th of March. This guy still came online on the 27th of March to say nobody has attended to him.

As at yesterday, 1st of April, this idiot still kept quiet about the results.

What kind of insane madness makes a person be so clout-driven?-Dr Olufumilayo

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1245710555333230592

Re: Sydney: Got Tested On 26, Accused NCDC Of Yet To Be Tested On 27 by GreatResearcher1: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Paid by PDP to rubish PMB Administration.
Re: Sydney: Got Tested On 26, Accused NCDC Of Yet To Be Tested On 27 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
You guys should leave Sydney alone.

I didn't see anything wrong with his actions..

Whether it was a skit or not....he did the right thing to put Government on their toes..
Re: Sydney: Got Tested On 26, Accused NCDC Of Yet To Be Tested On 27 by SEGLIZ: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Whether it was a skit or not....he did the right thing to put Government on their toes..

you've just typed rubbish.
Re: Sydney: Got Tested On 26, Accused NCDC Of Yet To Be Tested On 27 by PHAYOL81: 1:41am On Apr 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Let's just agree you were under an influence when you wrote that jargons. Now that you're sobber, do yourself an honour and modify. It won't be great if any friend or family see such attributed to you. Jeez! Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Rap Battle: Cj Rhapz Ft D Calmwise Who Win The Battle (video). / My Story From Borno State To Lagos State’ — Father DMW / Our Child Will Not Carry My Gene-adekunle Gold Tells Simi He Wants All Her Genes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.