Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

My Story From Borno State To Lagos State’ — Father DMW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Story From Borno State To Lagos State’ — Father DMW (530 Views)

You’re Dead- Davido Reacts As Father DMW Cruises With His Pricey Bentley (video) / "Davido Changed My Life From An Okada Rider To A Millionaire" -Father Dmw(video) / Father DMW And Model Eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story From Borno State To Lagos State’ — Father DMW by gistify: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Popular father DMW born as Muhammadu Abdulai who is an instagram clown and skit maker is currently making waves in Nigeria’s social media space .

Father DMW broke the internet with a single live video with international model, Eva, as this has constantly remained the most viewed live video chat in recent times.

Though the name Abdulai may not really ring a bell because not many people are familiar with his real name, the mention of ‘Father DMW’, image of the Borno State-born social media comes to mind. In this interview by SEGUN ADEBAYO, ‘Father’as many call him, speaks about how fame found him, among other issues.

Read the interview with father dmw:
https://afrigistbase.com/my-story-from-borno-state-to-lagos-state-father-dmw/

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Threatens Tacha With Fake Nude Picture / I’m Thinking Of Returning To Modeling” – Teebillz Hints After Tacha Dumped Him / My Boyfriend Is A Muslim – Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.