Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) (61599 Views)

Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) / SPAR Mall In Port Harcourt Flooded Due To Heavy Rain / Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Vargoogle(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Effect of Corona..
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by petitejolie(f): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
Na wa oo, are malls not supposed to be closed
its calabar na. Not fct, lagos nd co. Besides dey sell essentials as well
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2020
starbuck:
Lord God, We're here again in front of you,giving thanks to all the blessings You have given us, Lord, at this point of time, we are humbly reaching out to You asking for help, hoping that there will be cure to those affected by Coronavirus.

Lord, Please guide us all as your children in this world, we know You are the only one who can solve this crisis. Guide every doctors, nurses and health workers who gives first aid to those who are sick, to the security workers because they guide and assist people to be safe in their homes.

Lord, we have lost hope and given up, please give us courage and strength to fight the pandemic, praying that every children of God will help each other combat the virus and hoping that there will be cure that can solve this. Lord, we entrust ourselves to You, we know You are the giver of life and all of this, we will give our faith and services to You.

Lord, keep us safe in every dangers we face in this world, to those affected by the virus, heal them. Lord, You are the savior of Mankind, You said 'You will turn back to me & ask for help, and I will answer your prayers.' –Jeremiah 29:12, we are indeed seeking for it now, grant our request �

In Jesus Name. Amen
...Amen

1 Like

Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by SaintNegro77: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Another Ram spotted
BeLookingIDIOT:
Courtesy of low quality products- courtesy of Igbos.
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Glink2018(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Definitely, the building material was bought Igbo boys. They are fond of selling fake building material. Fake things and Igbo boys are inseparable
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 8:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Those copart america cars
Don turn to accidented cars now
They will soon reach nairaland for sale
Stay at home
No.
I must go out
Hahahahaha

Another substandard building materials sold by Igbos. They sell and clone every damn thing.
After vietnam and china in cloning.
Give it to Igbos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3XPICiiE4
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by mrkings84(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2020
naijafella:
Ayade. Only talk talk

Thunder locate u, abi Na the governor contract the building with him hands?
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by SpaceAngel: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Things like this will keep happening till people are made to pay for their actions. The builders of this structure will still go free and continue doing same elsewhere.
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2020
THIS YEAR SHALL BE A GREAT ONE FOR ME
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Emotionss: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Iyiataata92:
Many people are already praying for 2020 to come to an end. Pipeline explosion in Lagos, bomb in Akure, boko haram killing spree, coronavirus, hantan virus, 49 days virus, recession, earthquake in Croatia, Asteroids bypassing earth marginally etc.
This year isn't treating us good. God help us

That Asteroids bypassing earth nearly gave me a stroke. People where so engrossed with covid 19 that they didn't even noticed we were almost wiped out by something else.

1 Like

Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Awe4luv(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Many people are already praying for 2020 to come to an end. Pipeline explosion in Lagos, bomb in Akure, boko haram killing spree, coronavirus, hantan virus, 49 days virus, recession, earthquake in Croatia, Asteroids bypassing earth marginally etc.
someone said 2020 ain't ready for us, na we rush enter
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Excel70: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Jarus:
Subhannallah

I know this place, I go there.
Good morning Mr Jarus .How can I reach you? I want to ask some important questions. No pm because I can't access the email I used in opening my nairaland account.
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Allahu Akbar !

In everything, give praises to Allah.
?
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Excel70:

Good morning Mr Jarus .How can I reach you? I want to ask some important questions. No pm because I can't access the email I used in opening my nairaland account.

Jarushub @ gmail
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by uglodoh(f): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
I think God has a purpose for this sit-at-home order.
Simple instruction, people cannot adhere. If those people trapped in there were sitting at home, they prolly won't be in that mess by now.

Obey All that are in authority. This is command of God. Disobey them, disobey God and bear the brunt
Nuf said.

I Wish them safety and quick recovery.
Cross rivet is not on lock down
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Iyiataata92: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

That Asteroids bypassing earth nearly gave me a stroke. People where so engrossed with covid 19 that they didn't even noticed we were almost wiped out by something else.
I'm telling you
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Edge1(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:

All these and we are still in April

Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Ugohenryugo(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2020
naijafella:
Ayade. Only talk talk
So Na Ayade build or am, abi he was the contractor and engineer? You people will just type anything because you have data and phone.
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Zenithpeak(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Despite all those unending recent catastrophes in the world, the Lord God decided to surround my life with good tidings.... I have a full course to bless the name of the Lord for Year 2020.

1 Like

Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by piperson(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Not to talk of loosing Kobe Bryant, pop smoke, juice wrld, Gigi Bryant
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by edoairways: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2020
Tpave:
A standard firm has quality control dept. Even as a sub contractor, they give you rules and regulations including standards that you must follow. They also make sure you're properly supervised.
Yeah! Let me ask you this question, most of our federal universities where built will strong materials back in 80's and 90's, are there high cases of many of them collapsing like we see some today?
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by hush15: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98lDm5vhrWA

Nonsense. This is a misleading headline. This roof shed outline was what collapsed not the building now
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Torie8(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2020
Which one is"feared trapped" like ayam not understanding.
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Allahu Akbar !

Nairaland has some queer characters
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Spar shopping mall... Is there such a thing?

Lol yes

Its nigeria we talking about I've heard something like shoprite mall
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by IronGalaxy: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Austine1212:

Lol yes

Its nigeria we talking about I've heard something like shoprite mall
grin Simpletons

1 Like

Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2020
That's serious o, I just hope no death.
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by DIAMO1: 10:15am On Apr 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Allahu Akbar !

People are dying and you saying Allahu Akbar , are you a terrorist ?? How about May Allah save them ?? You are giving praise to Allah for the pain and presumably death of people , that’s exactly what Boko haram and Isis do ...Nairaland shouldn’t allow this ... We can’t be breeding terrorist ideals here ...

1 Like

Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2020
This is what happens when you cut corners everywhere you can and everywhere you should not. $h1t quality building kills people.
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by KINGreignn: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Jarus:
Subhannallah

I know this place, I go there.

It's not the structure that collapsed, it's a huge billboard on the building roof.
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by Nigeriapen(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) by ubox: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

It wasn't a bomb..
Just a building collapse
Not even a building collapse, the ad board that caved in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / N50 Stamp Duty Imposed On Bank Customers By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.