Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Celebrity Farming On 50 Hectares Of Land For Triple A & T Integrated Farms. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Celebrity Farming On 50 Hectares Of Land For Triple A & T Integrated Farms. (801 Views)

45 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Yakurr LGA / Genuine 320k/acre 2000 Hectares Available For Sale / 80 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Farming On 50 Hectares Of Land For Triple A & T Integrated Farms. by AfroAgroPower: 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
We already started with the land clearing of 50 Hectares of Land in Owo Town, Ondo State for Integrated Agriculture.

Triple A & T Integrated Farms is a Mechanized Farm sited on a 50 Hectares of Land for Food and Cash Crops Cultivation.

Re: Celebrity Farming On 50 Hectares Of Land For Triple A & T Integrated Farms. by AfroAgroPower: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2020
We are going to be engaging in the A, B, C and A, E, I, O, U of Agriculture.

Oh Yea; We will be making Agriculture as Simple as A, B, C and Easy as A, E, I, O, U.

Re: Celebrity Farming On 50 Hectares Of Land For Triple A & T Integrated Farms. by AfroAgroPower: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2020
" As I have always taught; Agriculture is the way forward for the Total, Full and SAFE Empowerment of Africa and it's Youth. "

At Triple A & T Farm; we will be cultivating Oil Palm, Cashew Nuts, Ugwu, Maize, Yam, Plantain etc; while getting ourselves involved in Heliculture, Piggery, Poultry and Cattle Rearing.

Re: Celebrity Farming On 50 Hectares Of Land For Triple A & T Integrated Farms. by AfroAgroPower: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Short Story:

The clearing of 1 Hectare of Land for Ugwu Farming started about some days ago.

We got the land clearing of the 1 Hectare of land for Ugwu Farming almost finished today.

As we continue to clear the remaining 49 Hectares of Land for the cultivation of other crops; we intend to begin the plantation of the Ugwu seeds on 1 Hectare by this weekend.

Contrary from being a Preacher; As A Teacher and Doer of what I Teach; I will be Carrying Intending farmers and Investors That Opportunity to Read and Follow through The Road Map of Success of Triple A & T Integrated Farms being powered by Afro-Agro Power.

Gracias.

" With Love From Triple A & T Integrated Farms."

#TripleA&TFarms

#Farmercist. (Farm-assist)

#CelebrityFarmers (Farm-Artistes)

#Afro-Agro Power.

#OndoStateAgriculture.
Re: Celebrity Farming On 50 Hectares Of Land For Triple A & T Integrated Farms. by AfroAgroPower: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Somewhere in the Middle of The African Jungle...

In The Ancient Town of OWÒ.

Our Agricultural Housing containing 5 Bedrooms, 4 Toilets & Bathrooms, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living Room, 1 Warehouse and 3 Office rooms is gradually getting into completion.

To be successful in farming; Your Farm Structure has to be Aesthetically Befitting to Your Expected Financial Income.

This is a prototype to the Agricultural Real Estate s Development which we've already embarked on.

" Ride With Us As We Take You Back To Our African Agricultural Roots."

#Triple A & T Integrated Farms

#AfroAgro-Power

#CelebrityFarmers

(1) (Reply)

Box Value Scam : Returns To Dupe People Again / Power Of Making Money This 2021 / Best Buy In The Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.