Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

"Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up (4340 Views)

Fayemi: Celebrating A Soldier Of Peace At 56 - Yinka Oyebode / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by cliqtips: 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
You'll remember, Imam of Peace on twitter who was abusing President Muhammadu Buhari about his inaction and not being proactive in his fight of coronavirus and the funny part was that, Nigerians were supporting him in his act.

Although, we later revealed that he's a conman and jobber in one of our posts.

See the article here: "Imam Of Peace" That Is Abusing Pres. Buhari Is A Conman And Jobber (See Evidences)

Few hours ago, he started attacking Malaysia leaders but this time around, the Malays stood up for their leaders and defended them.

He tweeted this on his page...

Queen of Malaysia, the biggest female hypocrite in Asia, is cooking for frontline workers during the #Coronavirus outbreak. She will hold a spoon for the cameras but won’t say a single word about the Malaysian women and gays being lashed, imprisoned and killed under Sharia Law.

Replying to his tweet, ayam @0j0093 says

The first picture are not from Malaysia you dumbfuck. Its from Indonesia. Malaysia never ever did those kinds of punishments as in publicly canning and lashing. There no one regardless of their gender or sexual orientation was ever killed in Malaysia under the Sharia Laws.

Another user, MVZZΛ ƬΉΣ GЯΣY @muzzashark condemns his act and wants his account reported. He tweeted......

Clearly you are not an Imam and you don't bring peace. Fucking change the name, shame on you attention seeker.

I need everyone to report this account right now. Lets stop this fake imam once and for all. You don't mess with our country. We got #MalaysiaBoleh you know? Boleh shut down you also you just wait ah cibai Flag of Malaysia

Read More: [url]https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=e1c01c25e1e6d8dc112a3a10841b00f7&news_entry_id=s6fbc92e1200401en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=1b19e405914dbe13f9ffc26f2875352d44899be4&from=publisher
[/url]

1 Share

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by cliqtips: 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tweets..

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by Jayjezey: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by delishpot: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
To them, he lost credibility when he spoke for the right of women and gays.. How dare he did not commend the flogging, imprisoning and even killing of women and gays? Didn't the prophet tell exactly how they should be flogged, stoned and thrown from a hill? Is he saying the prophet was wrong?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by amaniro: 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
People are bored nowadays...if they find you worthy of bashing especially on twitter...your own has finish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by TheSourcerer: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Same way we should protect our own against outsiders insulting us to our face and become famous overnight

7 Likes

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by GamalNasser: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Same way we should protect our own against outsiders insulting us to our face and become famous overnight

Nonsense he said the truth about Buhari ..Buhari is your greatest enemy not your own ..the Malaysians only turned against him because he supported Homosexuality

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by delishpot: 12:36am On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Nonsense he said the truth about Buhari ..Buhari is your greatest enemy not your own ..the Malaysians only turned against him because he supported Homosexuality

He did not say he supports them. He is only against punishing them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by obiekunie2: 12:43am On Apr 03, 2020
and everything he said - is the truth and nothing but the truth.

but u know, truth is very bitter.

4 Likes

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by PHAYOL81: 12:48am On Apr 03, 2020
I don't understand how people believe the hoax. The brain behind that shit of an account is obviously a Nigerian.
It's just pathetic how some people allow their IQ to be at the mercy of one fucking clown. SMH!

4 Likes

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by Bambambiglo: 12:53am On Apr 03, 2020
That imam really peppered you zombies o shocked

This one you had to drag Twitter here just because of two insignificant people's comment. SMH kpele

5 Likes

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by Ruggedniggaone: 1:11am On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

you are not wise at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by GamalNasser: 1:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
you are not wise at all

If supporting inept Buhari is wiseness them I don't want to be wise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by Ruggedniggaone: 1:17am On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

If supporting inept Buhari is wiseness them I don't want to be wise
who told you that I give a fvck about bubu?you said imam of piece is not in support of homosexuality but he oppose punishing them ,how does what you wrote makes sense to you?you are not in support of corruption but oppose punishing corrupt politicians.

10 Likes

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by GamalNasser: 1:19am On Apr 03, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
who told you that I give a fvck about bubu?you said imam of piece is not in support of homosexuality but he oppose punishing them ,how does what you wrote makes sense to you?you are not in support of corruption but oppose punishing corrupt politicians.

I said he supports homosexuality
Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by SoNature(m): 1:36am On Apr 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Buhari has always been a terrible leader

You can easily understand that a leader is not perfect when he's doing a great job with a few flaws. Yes, you will defend him anytime, any day

But Buhari is a santimunous man who never likes to stay in his country. Also, he never speaks to the local press and whenever he speaks to foreign journalists, he always has something embarrassing to say about his country.

Why would any rational man defend him if he is not one on his pay list?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by iamdrfresh: 3:54am On Apr 03, 2020
I can only see one Malaysian there now... what if d Malaysian is actually a Bashir Ahmed/ Lai Mohammed equivalent?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by Malawian(m): 3:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Imamofpeace, na Buhari be your work. Biko dont come and start doing jack of all trades. Remember one of the laws of power.. Get a good mine and mine it deeper. Bubu na your goldmine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by tricksters: 6:02am On Apr 03, 2020
because so far he as proven to be beta than all the previous president we had since 1999 except for Yardua who died too early to be judged.

SoNature:

Buhari has always been a terrible leader

You can easily understand that a leader is not perfect when he's doing a great job with a few flaws. Yes, you will defend him anytime, any day

But Buhari is a santimunous man who never likes to stay in his country. Also, he never speaks to the local press and whenever he speaks to foreign journalists, he always has something embarrassing to say about his country.

Why would any rational man defend him if he is not one on his pay list?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by cliqtips: 6:03am On Apr 03, 2020
it was a long thread but just copied one
iamdrfresh:
I can only see one Malaysian there now... what if d Malaysian is actually a Bashir Ahmed/ Lai Mohammed equivalent?

1 Like

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by helinues: 6:08am On Apr 03, 2020
This one na Imam of Pieces/destruction.

Ipob members, Pdp miscreants,una new hero has spoken again oo. Come and worship him again as he is always right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by sapientia(m): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Imam forced our President out to release a video.

Malaysia are on their own

He spoke the truth about Buhari.
Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by HMarshal(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2020
cliqtips:
Tweets..

A mini pandemic,itld fade away soon as the main pandemic is overcome.ppl r only paying him attention cos they looking for distractions
Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by falcon01: 7:02am On Apr 03, 2020
delishpot:
To them, he lost credibility when he spoke for the right of women and gays.. How dare he did not commend the flogging, imprisoning and even killing of women and gays? Didn't the prophet tell exactly how they should be flogged, stoned and thrown from a hill? Is he saying the prophet was wrong?
yes

1 Like

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by Randy100: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2020
I don't care about Imam of peace. I only cared that he spoke the truth about the lifeless one regardless of the motive. I have never seen a terrible leader all through my life. Nobody will beat Buhari in bad leadership.
Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by hargbolahan01: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2020
you only show one man I expect to see many people when you said Malaysians
Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by beejaay: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:

Ipob members, Pdp miscreants,una new hero has spoken again oo. Come and worship him again as he is always right

you are just a fool and after you will say all nigeria leaders are bad and when they criticize them you will be the first to defend them...you are really a pathetic human being

1 Like

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by TheChameleon: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:

I can bet 99.9% of Nigerians who rushed to lick his ass then were from..

The ONLINE Republic of Biafuro. grin

Terrible inferiority complex plagues them.

4 Likes

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by TheChameleon: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by Rabbitcartel: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Mumu
Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by LivingSage: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Both imam of pieces and his supporters, you're all mad. Keep constituting nuisance undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up by earthsync(f): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2020

So you're implying Nigerians should have defended Buhari? angry What's there to defend from this shameless government angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunshots Rock Police Area Command In Aba / Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO / Must I Look Unkempt To Be A Yoruba~~ Sisi Yemmie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.