Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding (3791 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by Ulunne777(f): 4:23am On Apr 04, 2020
You were too busy with work to comm with your partner but another lady messed you up.
Her mother introduced you as her fiance, eehn?

A miracle pregnancy and childbirth has happened, Is she Vigin Mary?

The pregnancy was not due from your Calc but she Don born.

Did you fu. Ck her? Speak up.

Judgement:This story should be folded and thrown away grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Your reaction from the dizziness at Shiloh to the birth of your child looks like you both never had sex and you’re oblivious of the pregnancy. Make una Dey sofly with this spirikoko o.

Anyway, congratulations on the birth of your little one.
Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by deltateam: 5:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Onojasteve:
Before you criticize me, please endeavour to read to the end. I have condemned myself already, I have punished myself already, and even criticised my ownself already, so Keep it cool.
I met this young lady in bible school in year 2017, then I was jobless.I was searching for another before a friend invited me to come attend a bible school at winners chapel.then I was heartbroken, hoping the lord will answer my prayers.
I met this charming and hairy young lady on the second day of the registration on a queue, fortunately we were merge together to sort for change because there was no change with the registration officer.
We became friends throughout the 3 weeks training and graduated together. Weeks after the graduation we started visiting each other, I visited her first, where I met her parents and she introduced me as brother John.luckily for me the parents welcomed me.Four months into our relationship she lost her dad, the burial date was scheduled for October same year, I made up my mind to follow her to her village in abia state which I did.
During the burial ceremony I was introduced as her finance by her mum to other elderly women in the village, elders already asking for colanut.
We came back to Lagos still no job, so I slow the whole thing down considering the fact that I was jobless. I went to learn photography and open a studio I have been managing.The business always make it difficult for me to see her as I used to even to visit her becomes an issue as the business is very demanding, she started complaining, I will try to explain the reason was the business, but she won't understand.
I invited her on my birthday, she refused to show up and asked me series of questions I could not answer, as in when did I call her last?when did I see her last? when did I send her money last?.the questions was just too much so I drop the call hoping to call back.
I actually didn't call back till may 2019, after a lady mess me up for the story I will tell you guys another time.
I returned begging and luckily for me, nobody has taken over my territory, I was forgiven and we started our relationship again. This time I want to be there always for her, I took her to my pastor we were told to start a marriage class.
I actually started the class around July 2019, did introduction by November. By December, she start avoiding me again, this time I followed up to ascertain the cause.so she open up to me that she don't want to disgrace me in the church I want to wed (winners) where I worship that we will do the wedding at her mother's church.i agreed, we went to Shiloh to pray, I notice during Shiloh that she was very weak, and always feeling dizzy, I thought maybe because of the nature of the programme but it continues to a point I suggest we conduct a test at the medicals.we actually conducted the test and lo and behold it was positive.she is pregnant.the funny thing I asked how long she refused telling me, now we got to rush things up for the wedding as that seems to be inky options as she is an igbo lady.we picked April 25th 2020 for the wedding, surprisingly my phone rag last weekend, it was her mother on the phone calling me to meet them up at a name hospital that my fiancee is in labour. I actually rush there because I was so afraid knowing the pregnancy isn't due.
Guys, I was shocked when the Dr came to congratulates me that my fiancee has given birth to a baby girl...I have 3 weeks to the wedding.
My question now is what do I do.i hide everything from my family as I already plan to use d wedding to cover secondly, in her tradition, if you impregnate a lady before marriage you pay damages, the amount will be decided by the family. Thirdly we already announce the date with friends n church. Should I go ahead with the wedding or schedule a new date. This lockdown in Lagos is another issue of serious concern.
Please guys be nice.

There is no trust nor communication in that affair and it will reveal itself more in marriage.

How are you sure the baby is yours? You can start with a paternity test. Brace up for the Truth.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by deltateam: 5:23am On Apr 04, 2020
veave:
E be things.

You see the reason while growing up I said I'd not marry any "brother". In fact, being a "brother" is an automatic turn off.

You're not serious. Both of you have been having sex after which you disappear and appear when you like. You probably ran away when you discovered she was pregnant and now you're here telling me she's been avoiding you.

In fact, both of you are not serious. So what exactly did you guys learn at Bible school? I want to understand...

This same notion of your has put many girls I know into sad marriages.

Its better to marry a brother than to marry an unbeliever.

Never say I didn't tell you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by Ishilove: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2020
So what's the issue here? Be clear
Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2020
sisisioge:
Oh! So bible school students too do the do? grin

Well, congrats, no need to make noise with the wedding. Just do it simple and use lockdown to cover reason people were no longer invited. Issue resolved.

So una dey do the do too! Chai! grin
unemployment is the reason why many turned to ministry. They were never called

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Ishilove:
So what's the issue here? Be clear
how to con the church they are godly na

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by LewsTherin: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kekereekun123:
how to con the church they are godly na

Exactly. This seems to be his only concern. "Let them not know I am a fornicator. Let them not know I am a liar and hypocrite"

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
The first thing to do now is a DNA test before any wedding before any engagement anything. Ask any NL lady; she will buttress my point.

To begin with, when did you two first have sex?
Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by Biglittlelois(f): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hehehe funny thread cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by olamoses75(m): 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Onojasteve:
Before you criticize me, please endeavour to read to the end. I have condemned myself already, I have punished myself already, and even criticised my ownself already, so Keep it cool.
I met this young lady in bible school in year 2017, then I was jobless.I was searching for another before a friend invited me to come attend a bible school at winners chapel.then I was heartbroken, hoping the lord will answer my prayers.
I met this charming and hairy young lady on the second day of the registration on a queue, fortunately we were merge together to sort for change because there was no change with the registration officer.
We became friends throughout the 3 weeks training and graduated together. Weeks after the graduation we started visiting each other, I visited her first, where I met her parents and she introduced me as brother John.luckily for me the parents welcomed me.Four months into our relationship she lost her dad, the burial date was scheduled for October same year, I made up my mind to follow her to her village in abia state which I did.
During the burial ceremony I was introduced as her finance by her mum to other elderly women in the village, elders already asking for colanut.
We came back to Lagos still no job, so I slow the whole thing down considering the fact that I was jobless. I went to learn photography and open a studio I have been managing.The business always make it difficult for me to see her as I used to even to visit her becomes an issue as the business is very demanding, she started complaining, I will try to explain the reason was the business, but she won't understand.
I invited her on my birthday, she refused to show up and asked me series of questions I could not answer, as in when did I call her last?when did I see her last? when did I send her money last?.the questions was just too much so I drop the call hoping to call back.
I actually didn't call back till may 2019, after a lady mess me up for the story I will tell you guys another time.
I returned begging and luckily for me, nobody has taken over my territory, I was forgiven and we started our relationship again. This time I want to be there always for her, I took her to my pastor we were told to start a marriage class.
I actually started the class around July 2019, did introduction by November. By December, she start avoiding me again, this time I followed up to ascertain the cause.so she open up to me that she don't want to disgrace me in the church I want to wed (winners) where I worship that we will do the wedding at her mother's church.i agreed, we went to Shiloh to pray, I notice during Shiloh that she was very weak, and always feeling dizzy, I thought maybe because of the nature of the programme but it continues to a point I suggest we conduct a test at the medicals.we actually conducted the test and lo and behold it was positive.she is pregnant.the funny thing I asked how long she refused telling me, now we got to rush things up for the wedding as that seems to be inky options as she is an igbo lady.we picked April 25th 2020 for the wedding, surprisingly my phone rag last weekend, it was her mother on the phone calling me to meet them up at a name hospital that my fiancee is in labour. I actually rush there because I was so afraid knowing the pregnancy isn't due.
Guys, I was shocked when the Dr came to congratulates me that my fiancee has given birth to a baby girl...I have 3 weeks to the wedding.
My question now is what do I do.i hide everything from my family as I already plan to use d wedding to cover secondly, in her tradition, if you impregnate a lady before marriage you pay damages, the amount will be decided by the family. Thirdly we already announce the date with friends n church. Should I go ahead with the wedding or schedule a new date. This lockdown in Lagos is another issue of serious concern.
Please guys be nice.
please, how much is the bible school fees? Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by greatme2good(f): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
There's no communication in this relationship. I am wondering how she carried the baby for nine months yet you never knew the EDD. Are you two close at all? What kind of relationship is this one.This one weak me o.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by bukatyne2: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Onojasteve:
Please guys be nice.

What exactly are your concerns because:
1. The Church must have known she was heavily pregnant if you are to wed 25th April and she birthed 9th April. Except you are saying your church is fine with pregnancy before marriage however not fine with children before marriage which will be strange.

2. Her family knows wedding was in the pipeline so I expect them to tamper 'justice' with 'mercy'

3. This lockdown is to your favour. Do the trad in your palour and call your pastor & wife to do the marriage blessings thereafter and eat your pounded yam. And please don't upload pictures and videos like Funke Akindele's husband or Halima Abubakar.

4. You need to work on communication in your marriage. Your wife should be able to emphasize with you while busy and look for ways to ease your stress and reach out to you; I also don't believe you are so busy that you can't text a simple 'I love you' or 'I miss you' to her or one minute call to her before you sleep each day.

It is well with both you of you.

Congratulations on the new born.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by bukatyne2: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
LewsTherin:

Exactly. This seems to be his only concern. "Let them not know I am a fornicator. Let them not know I am a liar and hypocrite"

How did he plan to do that if the wedding was 25th and she put to bed on the 9th of same month?

Or was he the one conned?
Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by andyanders: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Op, you stated that your fiancee's mother called you that you should meet them at the hospital - 'that you knew that she was not due' but was surprised to see her put to bed a baby girl. Are you sure the baby is yours as a young family you should know when she was supposed to be due.
Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by LewsTherin: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
bukatyne2:

How did he plan to do that if the wedding was 25th and she put to bed on the 9th of same month?

Or was he the one conned?
I think in a bid to keep his hypocrisy, he has butchered this story so much there is little sense in it.

Or I am just being extra cynical today than usual. Just had a run in with one of my staff who seems to think that if you pretend a problem isn't there, the problem will go away. The OP may have been working with the same principle too. But heck, what do I know.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by Taal17: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
LewsTherin:

OP
So of what benefit is bible class and marriage class if all you do is lie and find ways to deceive

So if she did not get pregnant - would you think you were all clear cos sex no dey show for face.

Isnt the very essence of being a follower of Christ that you come to him confess your sins, repent from them
If you can not be honest with PEOPLE YOU SEE how will you be honest with God tht you don't see.

Pfft you couldnt even write an honest post and you wanted us to 'understand' what you meant.
Its people like you that become pastor's and give all sorts of excuses for having sex with their congregation.

Abeg its not us that you owe your confession to

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by bukatyne2: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
LewsTherin:

I think in a bid to keep his hypocrisy, he has butchered this story so much there is little sense in it.

Or I am just being extra cynical today than usual. Just had a run in with one of my staff who seems to think that if you pretend a problem isn't there, the problem will go away. The OP may have been working with the same principle too. But heck, what do I know.

I also can't seem to grasp his exact concern.

Sorry Oga, it is not easy running a business this period. It is really tough.

On a lighter note, I am seeking employment in your organization and my terms are simple.

1. Work from 10am - 2pm
2. Work Eight Months a year
3. Monthly numeration of N2m only (NET)

Thank you sir.

Yours faithfully,
Bukatyne.
Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by LewsTherin: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2020
bukatyne2:

I also can't seem to grasp his exact concern.

Sorry Oga, it is not easy running a business this period. It is really tough.

On a lighter note, I am seeking employment in your organization and my terms are simple.

1. Work from 10am - 2pm
2. Work Eight Months a year
3. Monthly numeration of N2m only (NET)

Thank you sir.

Yours faithfully,
Bukatyne.

Unfortunately, I'm sort of a slave driver.

Terms of service.
Working hours from 6a.m to 5.55a.m. 5 minutes break before the next working day.

In addition, kindly note the following.

New Employee Guidelines

SICK DAYS:
We will no longer accept a doctor statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.

SURGERY:
Operations are now banned. As long as you are an employee here, you need all your organs. You should not consider removing anything. We hired you intact. To have something removed constitutes a breach of employment.

PERSONAL DAYS:
Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturday & Sunday.

VACATION DAYS:
All employees will take their vacation at the same time every year. The vacation days are as follows:
Jan. 1, October 1, and Dec. 25. We do not recognise Worker's day.

BEREAVEMENT LEAVE:
This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or coworkers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend to the arrangements. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early, provided your share of the work is done enough.

OUT DUE TO YOUR OWN DEATH:
This will be accepted as an excuse. However, we require at least two weeks notice as it is your duty to train your own replacement.

RESTROOM USE:
Entirely too much time is being spent in the restroom. In the future, we will follow the practice of going in alphabetical order. For instance, all employees whose names begin with 'A' will go from 8:00 to 8:20, employees whose names begin with 'B' will go from 8:20 to 8:40 and so on. If you're unable to go at your allotted time, it will be necessary to wait until the next day when your turn comes again. In extreme emergencies employees may swap their time with a coworker. Both employees' supervisors in writing must approve this exchange. In addition, there is now a strict 3-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, and the stall door will open.

LUNCH BREAK:
Skinny people get an hour for lunch as they need to eat more so that they can look healthy. Normal size people get 30 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal and maintain their average figure. Fat people get 5 minutes for lunch because that is all the time needed to drink a Slim Fast & take a diet pill.

DRESS CODE:
It is advised that you come to work dressed according to your salary. If we see you wearing $350 Prada shoes & carrying a $600 Gucci bag we assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.

Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternations, or input should be directed elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by Cityqueengirl(f): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2020
The wedding can't hold during this period because of the lockdown
Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by Aleora(f): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Tell her that a stranger from a public forum says she's a whorre
reading the story makes me even more angry...A VERY BIG LovePeddler....she was planning to pass the child to this guy....wickedness runs in her blood..jezz....am pissed.....
Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by samworthyever: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2020
Dear Brother John The Baptist are you the one that truly baptize her or it was some one else... And in which river was the baptism performed?
Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by Olude193: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Op hasn't being asked questions. He has refused to answer
But when in to open another me thread if I am right

Reason why I don't bother giving advices on this platform

Some don't even come back with feedbacks

The one that irks me is going to open another moniker because you don't want to be tagged..
Re: My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding by bukatyne2: 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
LewsTherin:

Unfortunately, I'm sort of a slave driver.

Terms of service.
Working hours from 6a.m to 5.55a.m. 5 minutes break before the next working day.

In addition, kindly note the following.

New Employee Guidelines

SICK DAYS:
We will no longer accept a doctor statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.

SURGERY:
Operations are now banned. As long as you are an employee here, you need all your organs. You should not consider removing anything. We hired you intact. To have something removed constitutes a breach of employment.

PERSONAL DAYS:
Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturday & Sunday.

VACATION DAYS:
All employees will take their vacation at the same time every year. The vacation days are as follows:
Jan. 1, October 1, and Dec. 25. We do not recognise Worker's day.

BEREAVEMENT LEAVE:
This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or coworkers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend to the arrangements. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early, provided your share of the work is done enough.

OUT DUE TO YOUR OWN DEATH:
This will be accepted as an excuse. However, we require at least two weeks notice as it is your duty to train your own replacement.

RESTROOM USE:
Entirely too much time is being spent in the restroom. In the future, we will follow the practice of going in alphabetical order. For instance, all employees whose names begin with 'A' will go from 8:00 to 8:20, employees whose names begin with 'B' will go from 8:20 to 8:40 and so on. If you're unable to go at your allotted time, it will be necessary to wait until the next day when your turn comes again. In extreme emergencies employees may swap their time with a coworker. Both employees' supervisors in writing must approve this exchange. In addition, there is now a strict 3-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, and the stall door will open.

LUNCH BREAK:
Skinny people get an hour for lunch as they need to eat more so that they can look healthy. Normal size people get 30 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal and maintain their average figure. Fat people get 5 minutes for lunch because that is all the time needed to drink a Slim Fast & take a diet pill.

DRESS CODE:
It is advised that you come to work dressed according to your salary. If we see you wearing $350 Prada shoes & carrying a $600 Gucci bag we assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.

Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternations, or input should be directed elsewhere.

Ti waju o ba se lo, eyin lan pada si.

Happy birthday.

Ire o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling / Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number / Are Gifts Between Couples In A Marriage Really Useful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.