Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) (40614 Views)

Ugwuanyi Commences Road Maintenance In Enugu Metropolis / Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos) / Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Livingjahguy: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Rivers State Nyesom Wike should come and take lesson from this Enugu governor not just excercising poweres on Locking down streets and roads and also buying trailer load of rice and vegetable oil for just his community as if he is the governor of Rumueme not Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Livingjahguy: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Just like Wike the Rivers man...
euwalaka:
I HOPE THE BIG HEAD GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE IS SEEING THIS NOT ONLY TELLING YOUR PEOPLE TO STAY AT HOME. ISI AKI GOVERNOR
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by thunderfirebubu: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2020
Lonelyhrt1:
Great job

I have free 100k that I am not using, I don't know if I should keep it in the bank or if I should just use it to buy BTC

The guy below me, sorry you didn't make FTC grin grin grin grin
if you don't intend using the money in the next 3-4 months, then I'd advise you buy btc. Btc is expected to appreciate about that time.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Candoit: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2020
This is one of the things China did.
Good move.
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by hotdealz(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Yellow buses are in enugu?
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by goaldynman(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2020
rampantlover:
[s]A country full of fools grin grin grin grin Fumigation should be done at market places and not wasting water on cleaning roads. All markets were closed down in Ghana for a day to be fumigated with the right equipment and this joke I am seeing grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria is a joke with a leader who is still struggling to pronounce covid19 grin grin[/s]

So all the examples (videos) you saw that was done in China it was only their markets that were fumigated?

You people must find fault because it is not your state and governor! Envy!!
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by chikevictor(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2020
042 is the code, one love

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2020
J111333:
To think I once called the governor a buffoon makes me feel ashamed right now.

This is a wonderful news.

Just like Anambra , enugu is very lucky in terms of governorship. Right from Sullivan till now , Anambra right from Ngige till now , I hope ebonyi follow up from the good works of the present governor.

The atmosphere of enugu , still baffles me . The picture background , the weather , the rock view , the peace , landing in enugu airport , almost same view as passing through Kilimanjaro

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2020
hotdealz:
No,maroon buses. undecided
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2020
They should fumigate residential areas not main roads.
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2020
mechanics:
They should fumigate residential areas not main roads.
read

started with market, streets e.t.c
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Commendable but the road is not a threat. They should be fumigating public places like university environment, cinemas , markets ,churches and mosque etc

The roads are always very hot to allow any type of virus survive on it surface.
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Pro2makx(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2020
TMSMedia:

http://igberetvnews.com/1345840/covid-19-fire-service-fumigates-enugu-metropolis-environs-photos-video/

but a fire truck is a wrong idea for fumigation purpose. Besides these poor firemen will be seriously over worked
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Irenenoble1(f): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2020
While fumigating everywhere, they should fumigate their hearts too.

Meanwhile... if you are willing to make money online, click on the link below.
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by DavSagacity(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2020
Excellent111:
you can send me 5k it'll go a long way �
cooperates bigger. so unastill remain for this platform..??.
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Lonelyhrt1:
Great job

I have free 100k that I am not using, I don't know if I should keep it in the bank or if I should just use it to buy BTC

The guy below me, sorry you didn't make FTC grin grin grin grin
loan me, with interest
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by IduNaOba: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by IduNaOba: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
Commendable but the road is not a threat. They should be fumigating public places like university environment, cinemas , markets ,churches and mosque etc

The roads are always very hot to allow any type of virus survive on it surface.
And who said they won't do that??
Meanwhile which one your state Don do?
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by anonimi: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2020
IduNaOba:
Enugu still has a working waterboard

Who took your reasoning ability away?
How is a working waterboard translate to tap water everywhere in the state?
Please see your doctor before it is too late.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Excellent111: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
DavSagacity:
cooperates bigger. so unastill remain for this platform..??.
who be the Una I no blame you.... I never wanted the money have a little sense of humour...... Na me wan dey beg money for NL
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
IduNaOba:

And who said they won't do that??
Meanwhile which one your state Don do?

It is still a waste to be fumigating roads in hot tropical weather because the outside world is doing so. The virus can’t survive on our road surfaces . The place to fumigate are enclosures like shoprite , church, mosques , government building ... everywhere with air conditioners that makes them cool ... Our weather is like a frying pan to the virus

If Obiano sprays the road with chemical because of virus and not germs , I will call him a mad man .
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:
I ask again. Should we be fumigation or disinfecting?
There are lots of things mixed in that water.
U can use any name, as long as it does the job well.
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Kinematics: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
sassysure:

Fumigation is for insects and rodents. We are dealing with a virus here. The word fumigation and disinfection are 2 different things.
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Fumigation is for insects and rodents. We are dealing with a virus here. The word fumigation and disinfection are 2 different things.
I know what fumigation is.
I said there are lots of things added in that water.
China did that, other countries did the same or is it because we didn't use drones or robots?
So whats the problem here?
Call it any name u chose as long as it get the desired result. That is all that matters.
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Fr33born(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Engr. Ohaa explained that the substance they are using for the fumigation is powerful chlorine disinfectant mixed with calcium hypochlorite, stating that it is not poisonous to health.

Kinematics:

Some people must find something to wail about.

Oga whether disinfection or fumigation, what's important is that they use chemicals that can kill the viruse.
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Fr33born(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
hotdealz:
That's why we keep telling you guys to stop saying rubbish about other tribes or states that you have not been to. You can't live in your village all your life and still come online to type what you don't know about other states.

Travel and see

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
sassysure:

Will that water not pollute/poison borehole water?
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
uuzba:

Will that water not pollute/poison borehole water?
Haba! cheesy

Has all the poo poo, dirt, name them all over Nigerian streets ever polluted borehole water e.g. in Lagos? grin.

Nope, it won't.

What an innocent question! cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
read

started with market, streets e.t.c
I just hope it will reach the residential areas, they only mentioned markets and streets.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by showafrica(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
jericco1:
This is good never knew Nigeria could be fumigated cool

My brother i no no ooo... And mosquitoes have been dealing with us all these years. We no get sense for this nation ooo
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by eaglechild: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
I am a critic of this governor but for this I will commend him.
He did good
Re: COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) by blater500(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Where exactly? I am in Enugu state. Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.